Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 11,395

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

Limited Run games confirms what Kingdom New Lands will have.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/files/MockUp_King...

That’s a great looking steel book. However, i wish they wouldn’t have done a CE. This, like Oceanhorn, doesn’t appear to be part of the LRG numbered run. I was hoping they would only do the CEs for their numbered games.

It is though, that is why it is getting a CE.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

Limited Run games confirms what Kingdom New Lands will have.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/files/MockUp_King...

That’s a great looking steel book. However, i wish they wouldn’t have done a CE. This, like Oceanhorn, doesn’t appear to be part of the LRG numbered run. I was hoping they would only do the CEs for their numbered games.

It is though, that is why it is getting a CE.

Really? I must have missed that. Thanks for clearing that up!

SpaceAce13

efdlg

Don't forget about 'PLAY Exclusives' from play-asia.com. Like Dimension Drive coming out in July.

efdlg

The_Legend77

Don't know about some of you, but I've got to cut back big time. I'm going to focus on online only and picking up the pre-orders I already have. This has become very expensive and I can't keep up. Also got to deal with an issue in life which is affecting my collecting as well. It stinks but that's life!

The_Legend77

Magician

The_Legend77 wrote:

Don't know about some of you, but I've got to cut back big time. I'm going to focus on online only and picking up the pre-orders I already have. This has become very expensive and I can't keep up. Also got to deal with an issue in life which is affecting my collecting as well. It stinks but that's life!

Best of luck with whatever you're dealing with outside of the hobby. I'm also starting to feel the weight of keeping up with the number of releases coming to the Switch. It's only going to get worse in 2019, as the Switch's popularity explodes this holiday between Pokémon Lets Go and Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'll also be preordering fewer games released in my region to focus on the UK-only, JP-only, and smaller publishers (Limited Run, Super Rare Games, Play Asia, etc).

I'm going to depend a lot on the holiday sales (50%-80% off) to fill the gaps in the collection going forward.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jjbutes

So shop4megastore got back to me on the Little Nightmares that I received which was completely destroyed. They said sorry for the inconvience we’ll offer 25% for a refund.

Untitled

Is that really the best they can do? I understand things happen in the mail but with the way they packaged it I’m not surprised it got demolished.

Edited on by jjbutes

jjbutes

The_Legend77

Magician wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Best of luck with whatever you're dealing with outside of the hobby. I'm also starting to feel the weight of keeping up with the number of releases coming to the Switch. It's only going to get worse in 2019, as the Switch's popularity explodes this holiday between Pokémon Lets Go and Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'll also be preordering fewer games released in my region to focus on the UK-only, JP-only, and smaller publishers (Limited Run, Super Rare Games, Play Asia, etc).

I'm going to depend a lot on the holiday sales (50%-80% off) to fill the gaps in the collection going forward.

Aside from a house repair, let's just say my ex is about $1,500 behind on her payments to me. I've got to deal with that, and apparently that's going to cost me money too. Can you believe it?

Unless that gets fixed asap, I don't know if I'll bit my 150 goal by the end of this year. It's alright I guess, as long as I get my limited run types/exclusives so I'm not paying out the butt years to come.

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

The next Play-Asia game will be :

Shikhondo Soul Eater

Standard and LE go on sale June 28th at 11 AM EST again. Same prices as Dimension Drive, and free shipping too.

...I don’t think this one’s for me. That many projectiles coming at you at once brings back bad childhood NES memories lol. How are you supposed to avoid getting hit?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

Shikhondo Soul Eater

Standard and LE go on sale June 28th at 11 AM EST again. Same prices as Dimension Drive, and free shipping too.

...I don’t think this one’s for me. That many projectiles coming at you at once brings back bad childhood NES memories lol. How are you supposed to avoid getting hit?

Ah man, if it’s the same price I think I’m going to have to go for it aha. Especially with the free shipping

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

SpaceAce13

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Shikhondo Soul Eater

Ah man, if it’s the same price I think I’m going to have to go for it aha. Especially with the free shipping

If these were NTSC releases I would have them day 1 because I love shmups... but I’m really trying not to start buying other regions

SpaceAce13

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Shikhondo Soul Eater

The reviews for this game are 9/10 on Steam. Looks like a "can't miss" if you're a fan of shmups. Well played, Play Asia. Well played....

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

twelvestar

LRG Thimbleweed Park Standard Editions shipping this week. CE's ship in the next week or two.

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

The_Legend77

twelvestar wrote:

LRG Thimbleweed Park Standard Editions shipping this week. CE's ship in the next week or two.

Heck yes! Like many others been waiting almost impatiently for this one!

The_Legend77

Miadaskate

Holy shit; Amazon updated the estimated arrival for my order of Yoku’s Island Express. It went from July to AUGUST 8TH-SEPTEMBER 27TH.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Holy shit; Amazon updated the estimated arrival for my order of Yoku’s Island Express. It went from July to AUGUST 8TH-SEPTEMBER 27TH.

You're not alone, I got the same message. It seems as though Amazon's procurement department messed up their initial order volume for Yoku's. But it doesn't bother me. As long as I get my prime pricing, I can wait. Just started The Lost Child and I like what I see. It's basically Shin Megami Tensei-lite, with a nice soundtrack and voicework.

hirokun

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but if you order Lets Go Eevee/Pikachu from nintendo store directly they will come with a corresponding eevee or pikachu miniplush keychain thing. IMO weak, but if you want that, it IS an exclusive.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic