Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 11,397

Code

Anyone interested in Musynx? It may be too late for the limited edition cover... but I honestly prefer the normal pink one.

Code

rumandgore

Code wrote:

Anyone interested in Musynx? It may be too late for the limited edition cover... but I honestly prefer the normal pink one.

I cancelled my preorder because the standard art is much better, imo.

rumandgore

Magician

Code wrote:

I enjoy rhythm games a lot. The problem is, I don't have the dexterity to play them very well. That first hour of playing Superbeat Xonic is amazing. But once that second hour comes around and the notes are flying faster than my fingers and eyes can comprehend, it's all over. I imagine Musynx and Voez will be much the same.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

Code wrote:

No.
I like to see Dance Dance Revolution on Nintendo Switch.

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

Just received an e-mail from Play-Asia :

SALE DATE UPDATED TO JUNE 28

Exciting news! Our PS4 release scheduled for this month will also be releasing physically for the Nintendo Switch, and we're glad to announce that customers will be able to order both copies on the same day! In order for both physical releases to be 100% ready for sale we have chosen to push the sales date from June 21 to a week later on June 28.

We will officially announce the title for physical release on both the PS4 & Nintendo Switch on June 21. Release on both platforms will be available to order starting June 28th at 11AM EDT.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

mindyoursoul

Miadaskate wrote:

Exciting news! Our PS4 release scheduled for this month will also be releasing physically for the Nintendo Switch, and we're glad to announce that customers will be able to order both copies on the same day! In order for both physical releases to be 100% ready for sale we have chosen to push the sales date from June 21 to a week later on June 28.

We will officially announce the title for physical release on both the PS4 & Nintendo Switch on June 21. Release on both platforms will be available to order starting June 28th at 11AM EDT.

What game are we talking about?

mindyoursoul

hirokun

mindyoursoul wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

What game are we talking about?

We will officially announce the title for physical release on both the PS4 & Nintendo Switch on June 21

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Miadaskate

Read, people! Read! 😉

Currently Playing :

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

Please no more lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Please no more lol

I hope for your sake (and mine) that this will be a crappy game we won’t need in our collections.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Please no more lol

I hope for your sake (and mine) that this will be a crappy game we won’t need in our collections.

I believe Play Asia mentioned that most of the games they're releasing physically on Switch will be shmups.

I have a weakness for shmups.

P.S. - got Musynx and Steamworld Dig 2 today. Sadly, Amazon didn't receive enough copies of Yoku's Island Express to fulfill my order for that game (oh well, I can wait). I also picked up The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia DE, which is amazing, definitely an eye-catcher as a shelf display. And tomorrow I'll cross 100 physical Switch games owned when Minecraft and Lost Child LE arrive.

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Encyclopedia-Deluxe/dp/15...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Katelyn1223

Miadaskate wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Please no more lol

I seriously hope so lol. But I have a feeling it'll be just good enough to get me to buy it.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate wrote:

What games ?

Anti-Matter

Miadaskate

My copy of Yoku’s Island Express was delayed via Amazon :

Says it won’t arrive until July 19th now; a whole freaking month.

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

My copy of Yoku’s Island Express was delayed via Amazon :

Says it won’t arrive until July 19th now; a whole freaking month.

Really? I wonder why. I picked mine up from Best Buy today

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Really? I wonder why. I picked mine up from Best Buy today

It appears they’re out of stock temporarily. I pre-ordered mine back in February. Makes me think of this :

Oh well; at least I got the Zelda Encyclopedias today to complete the collection.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

eightbit wrote:

And I ordered mine from Best Buy online with the GCU discount myself It is still available for order on Best Buy as well.

I have GCU as well; actually renewed it two days before they discontinued the membership. However; I prefer Amazon because their shipping is much faster and much more reliable. I’m not Elite / Elite Plus anymore, so the shipping is ass for basic Best Buy members. Also, my order on Amazon is the same exact price as GCU, so I figure why not get the 20% AND fast, reliable shipping? Although ironically in this instance it was NOT reliable because it was delayed lol.

I’m good; I’ll wait.

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Please no more lol

I believe Play Asia mentioned that most of the games they're releasing physically on Switch will be shmups.

I have a weakness for shmups.

P.S. - got Musynx and Steamworld Dig 2 today. Sadly, Amazon didn't receive enough copies of Yoku's Island Express to fulfill my order for that game (oh well, I can wait). I also picked up The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia DE, which is amazing, definitely an eye-catcher as a shelf display. And tomorrow I'll cross 100 physical Switch games owned when Minecraft and Lost Child LE arrive.

https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Encyclopedia-Deluxe/dp/15...

I had no idea the encyclopedia has a deluxe edition. Looked it up, thinking there was no way they could match the quality of the deluxe for Arts and Artifacts....but wow, instabought it. I'm in general a sucker for gold leaf, but this thing brings back the OG zelda over the top gold. Can't wait.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic