Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 261 to 280 of 11,399

Paraka

@TalonMan - Cubivore, if I recall correctly, was reported to have 15+ separate release dates in NA when it finally came out as an EB exclusive (before GS bought them). So no, Redout has a challenge to top that.

Paraka

McGruber

@TalonMan Yeah I've noticed that since starting this list, that game has changed repeatedly. There have been a lot of release date jumps for physical Switch games, and I feel like that is because some of these are rushing out the door after reports of unusually strong 3rd party sales for a Nintendo platform. I expect that problem to get better. I thought I also read somewhere that Redout devs were having issues porting it, but don't quote me.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

McGruber

This week we have 3 (or 4) releases before the storm that is Mario Odyssey. Redout probably isn't coming out (again), as Gamestop is the only retailer still showing the October 24th date.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
`

McGruber

Aurumonado

When is physical axiom Verge coming out?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

tighecg

Did anyone hear anything from Amazon about Redout?

tighecg

tighecg

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@tighecg redout is delayed some retailers say nov release while others have a 2018?

I see the dates all over the place on this one, but Amazon still lists the release on the 24th, and says its temporarily out of stock. I was wondering if anyone took a chance on the preorder, and maybe got an email from Amazon with some good release info in it.

I preordered poi from best buy, my account says it is still in processing

tighecg

McGruber

Every Gamestop in the Chicago area has a copy of Poi, but it's no doubt a small release. Nights of Azure 2 seems to be an even smaller release. Redout will come some day...

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

TriipleCh3rr13s

If I'm not mistaken, there is a physical Terraria that you missed.

cough

Scrummer

@TriipleCh3rr13s I don't think digital Terraria has even been announced.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Aurumonado

The physical version of Mario + Rabbids is only $50 on Amazon.ca today only. That's $30 off.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Paraka

So I ordered Poi from GS online store. It was shipped and arrives the 30th. So they exist somewhere.

Paraka

bluedogrulez

@tighecg: I pre-ordered RedOut back in July. Amazon advised me yesterday that it needed my approval to extend the order delivery date to 11/23/17 (I believe). This happened with Sine Mora (which released on time, but Amazon was short on copies initially), and Amazon hit the revised delivery window.

Today, I reviewed my order and there is nothing about that November date. My order just says "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date."

So, yeah, I basically know nothing other than 10/24 didn't and isn't happening . . . and Nicalis has not made any statement regarding the delay that I can find. Is there anyone holding their breath for 90s Arcade Racer, because don't, just don't.

Asphalt 9 / Siege Engine FTW

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay wrote:

anybody find a copy of Poi? I cant find any online? its listed for a Nov release in au..

I ordered mine from Best Buy - it's supposed to be delivered on 11/2...

TalonMan

tighecg

@bluedogrulz
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't say I'm holding my breath, but i am wanting a new F-Zero. Redout my be as close as we get.

tighecg

TalonMan

So - I figured, since Amazon (where I had pre-ordered Redout) still has a 10/24 release date and the game is listed simply as "temporary backorder', I figured I would email them and ask what the status. This is their response:

Hello,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you have experience in this case.​ ​This normally doesn't happen and definitely not what we want our customers to experience.​

I checked and found that the "Redout - Nintendo Switch" is temporarily out of stock.

When an item is listed as "Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available," this means the item is currently out of stock and we’re not sure when we’ll get more of this item. If you order one of these items, we'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll send an e-mail as soon as we have more information.

Once the item is back in stock, we'll ship the item with Prime shipping - Two-Day Shipping for most items, or 4-5 day for items with special shipping characteristics.

Redout - Nintendo Switch has proven to be a very popular item. We have many customer orders for this item, and we've just begun to receive copies from our suppliers. We're filling orders as quickly as we can on a first-come, first-served basis.

We expect to ship your order in the next few business days. On the date of shipment, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation.

If you prefer you can cancel the order any time before it enters the shipping process, and you won't be charged. To cancel an order, visit Your Account (http://www.amazon.com/your-account) and click the "Your Orders" button. As long as your order hasn't shipped yet, you can use the "Cancel Items" button to cancel an individual item or the whole order from there.

Now - I'm certainly not holding my breath, expecting to receive this game "in the next few business days". But I did find it interesting that, while this is mostly a canned response (as I've received many of these in the past, with pre-order questions), the fact that they specifically stated "we've just begun to receive copies from our suppliers" is definitely NOT the type of canned response I've gotten in the past.

I just don't know what to think of this...

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

McGruber

@TalonMan I don't know what to make of that either. My gut is telling me this specific rep simply has no clue and was making an assumption (and things up?) based on other (non-videogame) items that have had similar shipping or stock issues.

McGruber

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic