Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 11,396

Polan18

@MrCIB the art designer for LRG did confirm there will be a Slime san CE on twitter the other day. Details to follow.

Polan18

MrCIB

Polan18 wrote:

@MrCIB the art designer for LRG did confirm there will be a Slime san CE on twitter the other day. Details to follow.

Man..... I seriously hope not. Not every game requires a CE and variant cover

MrCIB

Polan18

@Magician PQube, the publisher for Cat Quest confirmed on twitter that this will get a US release but no date was given yet.

Polan18

TalonMan

hirokun wrote:

I think I have like 5 CE games from NISA bundled. So I'm going to be getting a massive package later this year.

Oooohhh... ...I can appreciate the bundling (because of their stupid minimum $75 free shipping policy), but five games?!?!? I don't know if I would have had the will-power to wait that long!! LOL!!! Two games at MOST, is what I've been willing to bundle - just so I can hit that minimum. I will say, NISA does a phenomenal job in packaging and shipping. I can state with 100% assurance, whatever you've ordered from them WILL arrive perfectly safe and sound!

MrCIB wrote:

Polan18 wrote:

I'm going to quickly get fed up with LRG, at this rate. At least they're not doing limited numbers for their standard Switch games and they give you a couple of weeks to sort out finances (and whether you even want the game). I hope they don't decide to change that at some point in the future...

TalonMan

The_Legend77

I agree with TalonMan...my Nisa packages were packed very well! I also wanted to point out just in case some don't know, Mega Man Legacy Collection has a cloth inside. I mention it so in case someone buys it used and you don't receive it. It comes wrapped in it's own plastic.

The_Legend77

Magician

Polan18 wrote:

@Magician PQube, the publisher for Cat Quest confirmed on twitter that this will get a US release but no date was given yet.

Awesome, one more game I won't have to import.

Thanks for letting me know.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Team Sonic Racing is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Team-Sonic-Racing-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B...

Lego DC Super Villains, standard and deluxe editions, are open to preorders on Gamestop. The deluxe edition comes with Lex Luthor + Superman figurine along with a season pass and a TV series character DLC pack.

(standard) https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/lego-dc-super-...

(deluxe) https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/lego-dc-super-...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

And this supposed to be the calm before the storm...

Paraka

Miadaskate

Polan18 wrote:

This is another reason why I really don’t like buying UK releases. The majority of the time; they’ll eventually make their way to North America. Good things come to those who wait. Devs want to get the games in as many players hands as possible. It would be unwise to only release it physically in specific regions.

I literally just ordered Super Chariot and Pre-Ordered Cat Quest on shop4megastore over the weekend.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

The_Legend77 wrote:

I agree with TalonMan...my Nisa packages were packed very well! I also wanted to point out just in case some don't know, Mega Man Legacy Collection has a cloth inside. I mention it so in case someone buys it used and you don't receive it. It comes wrapped in it's own plastic.

Not every case has the cloth inside. Mine came from Amazon and has no cloth.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

This is another reason why I really don’t like buying UK releases. The majority of the time; they’ll eventually make their way to North America. Good things come to those who wait. Devs want to get the games in as many players hands as possible. It would be unwise to only release it physically in specific regions.

But why is NA sometimes the last region to receive a physical? Makes no sense to me. I couldn't wait for Little Nightmares, had to have it, picked up the PAL version. Did the same with Stern Pinball, but now I believe that does have a NA release.

Belexes

Magician

Pokemon Lets Go Eevee is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Switch-Title-20-3DS-XL/dp/B01N7RE3HB

Yomawari: The Long Night collection limited edition is now open to preorders on NIS America.

https://store.nisamerica.com/yomawari-the-long-night-collecti...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

But why is NA sometimes the last region to receive a physical? Makes no sense to me. I couldn't wait for Little Nightmares, had to have it, picked up the PAL version. Did the same with Stern Pinball, but now I believe that does have a NA release.

A good number of the AA publishers are based in Europe. Merge Games, THQ Nordic, Microids, etc. In the case of games being published by them, it makes sense that a PAL release is considered before a NA release. But when it comes to AAA publishers like Bandai Namco, and games like One Piece aren't released physically outside of PAL or JP, that's where I get confused.

Magician

Paraka wrote:

And this supposed to be the calm before the storm...

The past couple days have been costly. E3, starting June 9th with EA's conference through Nintendo's Direct on the 12th, will be worse. I expect I'll spend a grand on several newly announced games throughout E3. Exciting yet equally terrifying.

Meatball2112

Miadaskate wrote:

Polan18 wrote:

I literally just ordered Super Chariot and Pre-Ordered Cat Quest on shop4megastore over the weekend.

Wait...is Super Chariot getting a US release? I just ordered a import copy yesterday..

Meatball2112

Miadaskate

Meatball2112 wrote:

Wait...is Super Chariot getting a US release? I just ordered a import copy yesterday..

Hahaha no; I ordered the UK version despite not really being a big fan of non-North American releases. I thought the slipcover and reversible artwork was a nice touch. It was just my luck that right after I pre-ordered Cat Quest UK, an NA version was announced. I wouldn’t be surprised that now that my order is complete, an announcement will be made for Super Chariot in the US. I blame myself lol.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

hirokun

MrCIB wrote:

Polan18 wrote:

agreed. This game absolutely does not require a CE, not that it looks like a trash game, because the gameplay looks solid, but...just why....

Also with the reversible art, I like the idea and think they all should have it if possible, but I dissaprove of not having them be ubiquitous to try to tease out extra money from people who want to get 2 copies because they are going to have both variants facing outward inside the plastic seal...

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic