Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 241 to 260 of 476

yeayeanaynay

also Atooi are looking into doing a limited run physical version for mutant mudds collection for the switch!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

"Limited Run previously said that they’d like to begin providing physical titles of indie offerings on Switch in 2018." ..next year will be big

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

@yeayeanaynay - I feel like this might fall in the same line as Nioh. Where we don't know much of the developers intentions, but more likely we won't get them simply for the fact the teams have moved on to bigger projects.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka true. sorry for all the gossip. Im seeing a big year in 2018 for physical retail though!

yeayeanaynay

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@Paraka true. sorry for all the gossip. Im seeing a big year in 2018 for physical retail though!

On the one hand, I hope you're right!!!

...on the other hand, I'm not sure my wallet will be able to keep up - I'm already struggling and we're still within the first year of launch.

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay

@TalonMan I hear ya. this is an expensive holiday season and its only snow balling into an even bigger year in 2018

yeayeanaynay

link3710

@TalonMan Ugh, what a pain. I'll probably just wait and import the Siberia 1+2 collection when that's released and call it a day.

link3710

TalonMan

link3710 wrote:

@TalonMan Ugh, what a pain. I'll probably just wait and import the Siberia 1+2 collection when that's released and call it a day.

Yeah - I noticed in one of their other tweets, there will be on option for English text. It still REALLY sucks though...

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Thanks Microids for advertising a physical release for MONTHS only to stay silent then renege on the whole goal and make it magically more encumbersome and expensive for collectors.

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Thanks Microids for advertising a physical release for MONTHS only to stay silent then renege on the whole goal and make it magically more encumbersome and expensive for collectors.

It doesn't even make sense why they wouldn't release. If there is already English text in the game, what exactly is the problem with releasing it over here??? I honestly don't get it - so stupid!!!

TalonMan

McGruber

I messaged the Syberia Facebook page and they replied that the game is eShop only in North America... I will get around to notating all of these non-NA english language releases today.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

TalonMan

My copy of Sine Mora FINALLY came!!! About a month late, but I would say better late than never...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan Mine came yesterday! But... I can't put down Rayman long enough to start it, and FE:Warriors is here on Friday and SM:Odyssey next week... I have a feeling it'll be a game for next summer tbh.

link3710

yeayeanaynay

@TalonMan yeah it just hit australia too on 17th n bought it yesterday. do you like it? some intense bullet hell patterns to memorize ay @link3710 rayman is sweet its my 5th time owning it n my daughters fave..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

"inXile Entertainment CEO Brian Fargo announced today on Twitter that the company has been approved as a Nintendo Switch developer. inXile is known for titles such as Wasteland 2, The Mage’s Tale, and Torment: Tides of Numenera" I would love to see there games on switch (physical retail of course)

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Retro City Rampage DX: Collector’s Edition delayed a week. now includes four alternate covers

yeayeanaynay

SKTTR

Torment: Tides of Numenera is a sequel to Planescape Torment?
Never imagined RPGs of this calibre hitting a Nintendo.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

yeayeanaynay

@SKTTR Im not sure if its a sequel.. no game announcements as of yet but its looking hopeful we should see at least 1 of those of titles arriving on the switch

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic