Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 11,393

rumandgore

hirokun wrote:

SMRPG CE has scratch and sniff stickers. Bruh, I'm dying. Haven't seen that since like 1998

Yeah, that’s pretty awesome! I always open my CEs, but never use any of the consumables. Maybe I can still get some sniffs in, though.

I’m still undecided on this one. I don’t have much interest in the game, but a couple of people with similar game tastes say it’s totally worth it.

Anybody care to share their thoughts on SMRPG as a game?

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Anti-Matter

@Spudworthy
Yonder in Physical media ?
Wait until 29 May 2018.
It will be released in USA & Europe region.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Still waiting for Moonlighter and Riot: Civil Unrest to appear on Amazon NA. Meanwhile, I'm trying to decide if either Vegas Party and/or Chicken Range are worth importing. Everything published by either Fun Box or UIG Entertainment appear to be average games at best. Oh well, at least I can count on Moto GP 18 and Aragami to be enjoyable games to import in June.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

rumandgore wrote:

@MrCIB I completely forgot about viddogamesplus.ca! The game is available and not overpriced, shipping is reasonable and they also do ship date payment. Also, I have a weak will and preordered. Thanks!

can you toss me direct link?

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

McGruber

I am tempted to get Pixel Junk Monsters 2 since there are still pre-orders left. Anyone know how long these games usually take to sell out of pre-orders? And what are my chances of getting a decently priced copy after that happens?

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

MrCIB

McGruber wrote:

I am tempted to get Pixel Junk Monsters 2 since there are still pre-orders left. Anyone know how long these games usually take to sell out of pre-orders? And what are my chances of getting a decently priced copy after that happens?

The CE is sold out

The Pre-Order is an open pre-order and closes June 1st........ decent price copy after?????? Not sure because since it's not a limited run then it doesn't appeal to scalpers but people who buy it have no reason to sell. Kinda tough call

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer

Been off the forum for a few days. Just skimmed through what I missed. Not sure if anyone else caught this, but Signature Edition Games tweeted yesterday that Slain Back From Hell is getting a Signature Edition with some rocking bonuses. No direct link on the website yet, just the tweet confirming it.

RueDaydreamer

hirokun

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Been off the forum for a few days. Just skimmed through what I missed. Not sure if anyone else caught this, but Signature Edition Games tweeted yesterday that Slain Back From Hell is getting a Signature Edition with some rocking bonuses. No direct link on the website yet, just the tweet confirming it.

I love really specific and offbeat stuff in special editions, hence why SMRPG is going to be rad. Guitar pick? I'm in. Just not a fan of clothing items....

anyhow, signature edition as a company is pretty underrated imo.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

MasterBlaster

Someone mentioned this game (Jengo) earlier in the thread

Not sure how much money comes in the last week of projects like this but this looks like it isn't going to get funded. It is a shame. I love adventure games

Link:

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/jengo

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Magician

All-Star Fruit Racing is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/All-Star-Fruit-Racing-Nintendo-Switch/...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Sawyoudown

@MrCIB haha yeah I saw the whole explanation of it! Thanks brother!

Sawyoudown

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but I just noticed this RiceDigital BlazBlue Collector's Edition:
https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/blazblue-cross-tag-battle...

Unlike Song of Memories and GalGun 2, it doesn't seem as though there is an NTSC version - but still, one more variant out there for this game...

Easy pass for me.... rice customer service is horrible and 9/10 it won’t be all in one box.... game will be loose. Song of Memories is my last purchase from them. Took me a month to solve GalGun 2 issue.... never again

Oh and their is a US release direct from Arc System Works do the can kick rocks.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but I just noticed this RiceDigital BlazBlue Collector's Edition:
https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/blazblue-cross-tag-battle...

Unlike Song of Memories and GalGun 2, it doesn't seem as though there is an NTSC version - but still, one more variant out there for this game...

Easy pass for me.... rice customer service is horrible and 9/10 it won’t be all in one box.... game will be loose. Song of Memories is my last purchase from them. Took me a month to solve GalGun 2 issue.... never again

Oh and their is a US release direct from Arc System Works do the can kick rocks.

Yeah - totally agree!!! BUT, I did happen upon it and thought it worth mentioning another variant...

TalonMan

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Okay boys and girls, we got another Kickstarter Switch game that has been fully funded with almost a month left to go. $75 tier gets you the physical game, or just back $5 then do the $25 addon for the physical game + $5 extra shipping.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2030067069/project-sense...

My issue with this campaign is in their faq section

Can I receive a physical copy for playstation, vita, switch, or other platforms?
Physicals for consoles are heavily regulated by both distributors and the companies behind the console, much moreso than digital copies. This is something we are certainly interested in doing, but cannot 100% guarantee in advance. As not to mislead backers, while we are looking into it, we cannot give a definite answer at this time.

They physcal's they are advertising is PC/MAC....... if he goal is reached they still can't be sure its going to happen. Too open ended

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic