Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,241 to 2,260 of 2,409

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@hirokun thatll be good so I can save some cash. my want list is as long as my arm Im actually relieved when new announcments dont appeal to me (Im so spoilt I know)

100% how I feel

until....OMG ONLY 200 COPIES IN EXISTENCE!!!

I sexually identify as a dragonfruit

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

yeayeanaynay wrote:

@hirokun thatll be good so I can save some cash. my want list is as long as my arm Im actually relieved when new announcments dont appeal to me (Im so spoilt I know)

100% how I feel

That seems to be the popular method these days, huh?

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

SpaceAce13 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

yeayeanaynay wrote:

100% how I feel

That seems to be the popular method these days, huh?

It’s the steelbooks and manuals that get me. I have no real interest in Saturday Morning RPG, but the CE will have both and it hurts me.

rumandgore

SpaceAce13

It’s the steelbooks and manuals that get me. I have no real interest in Saturday Morning RPG, but the CE will have both and it hurts me.

[/quote]

Do you mean pixel junk? I don’t see a Saturday morning rpg CE listed anywhere

SpaceAce13

MrCIB

SpaceAce13 wrote:

[/quote]

LRG announced that it will have both in the CE for SMRPG

MrCIB

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

LRG announced that it will have both in the CE for SMRPG

...of course, they'll have both! They are going to have a CE for each and every Switch game them publish, just to see how long it takes for my wallet to beg for mercy!!! LOL!!

EDIT: My OCD demanded that I fix this quote!!

Edited on by TalonMan

TalonMan

yeayeanaynay

Im def a gamer before collector. I buy to play n collect what I buy. I have to have some sort of limit towards what I purchase otherwise I would go(even more) insane

yeayeanaynay

Katelyn1223

My original plan was to collect all games + Steelbooks. But with the rate they're coming out, I think I'm going to have to drop the Steelbooks. It's a little disappointing but I'll live

Katelyn1223

rumandgore

I only buy games I intend to play, but I love steelbooks. I’ve already cancelled my preorder on BlazBlue so I can get the standard edition instead. That one hurts because that is a really nice looking steelbook.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

TalonMan

Katelyn1223 wrote:

My original plan was to collect all games + Steelbooks. But with the rate they're coming out, I think I'm going to have to drop the Steelbooks. It's a little disappointing but I'll live

I'm also at the point where I need to consider scaling back - there's just WAY too much coming out now, and I do still need to make car payments and mortgage payments, too!!!

...it's hard, but I've come to a place where I just need to remind myself that if I miss out now, it's not as though I'll never have the opportunity to get the game (or CE) in the future. Yes, I'm absolutely going to have to pay more for it if I'm forced to resort to eBay after the fact - but such is life... ...but that is also part of the excitement of collecting, in the first place!!! There is no greater feeling than being able to score that rare game that some mom put out at a garage sale for $.25!! LOL!!!

Perhaps when I get to that point where I'm only missing a few CEs here and there, I'll be in a financial position that it won't MATTER that I'm paying twice the cost!!

...now - if I can just get my right hand to cooperate and stop clicking that "COMPLETE ORDER" button on all these different damn websites!!! LOL!!

TalonMan

Mrtoad

Mega Man Legacy Collection is now available to preorder again on Amazon US

Mrtoad

yeayeanaynay

ITS CONFIRMED. Okami getting physical release in jp. Im so relieved I could shed a tear or two..

yeayeanaynay

hirokun

yeayeanaynay wrote:

ITS CONFIRMED. Okami getting physical release in jp. Im so relieved I could shed a tear or two..

Good. I think I'll finally pick this one up. I'm still puzzled as to why it was never put on DS when they gave it a sequel on there. The game was meant for the touch screen.

I sexually identify as a dragonfruit

twelvestar

Okami HD pre-order open at nin-nin-game.com

Standard Edition:
https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-new-games/269...

Standard Limited Edition:

Pouch Limited Edition:

Extreme Limited Edition:

Haven't heard great things about nin-nin-game, but if you're going to use them, I've read if you pay direct with your credit card they won't charge you until they ship. If you pay with PayPal, payment is due upfront.

*Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you immediately get charged for your credit card / PayPal pre-order lol. I've never ordered from this website, only passing on what I've read from others' experiences with this particular company. If you're not ready to pay today (like me), I would suggest holding off for now to be safe.

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

yeayeanaynay

@hirokun I played through okamiden on ds n can say its nowhere near the size or quality of the original. theres no way they could of fit okami onto a ds cart the game is MASSIVE but your right though the stylus is the best way to play the game you cant compete with how accurate the stylus is

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

come to think of it okamiden was a let down.. the epic zelda inspired dungeons were replaced by touch screen puzzles. the battle system was watered down n simplified n became a boring button masher. n it was jus too easy. True Okami was never a hard game but it became stupid easy. plus it was ugly compared to okami. it still had alot of charm but was mostly one for the kids.. anyway WE NEED A PROPER SEQUEL ALREADY

yeayeanaynay

The_Legend77

twelvestar wrote:

Okami HD pre-order open at nin-nin-game.com

Standard Edition:

Standard Limited Edition:

Pouch Limited Edition:

Extreme Limited Edition:

Haven't heard great things about nin-nin-game, but if you're going to use them, I've read if you pay direct with your credit card they won't charge you until they ship. If you pay with PayPal, payment is due upfront.

*Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you immediately get charged for your credit card / PayPal pre-order lol. I've never ordered from this website, only passing on what I've read from others' experiences with this particular company. If you're not ready to pay today (like me), I would suggest holding off for now to be safe.

What the heck? $80ish for a LE pouch then it jumps to well over $200 for the extreme? Unless I missed something the necklace is what separates the two. That better be some real silver! The pouch...I love the pouch. I'm not a furry or anything so don't get that idea! It does look cool and I'm tempted with the ol credit card...yeesh. Like Talonman said...gotta stop clicking!

91 Physical Switch Games and counting. Updated May 17, 2018

McGruber

Sorry for the delay, but I'm about to be homeless in Chicago with 2 cats, so you'll forgive me . Let me know any games I missed, but not unless they have a release date set somewhere in the world.

Also, Minecraft is currently only $29.99 at Gamestop.com. That's half off!

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic