Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 2,460

datswitchlyfe

Disgaea 1
Hunting Simulator
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Neo Atlas 1469
My Hero One's Justice

All Available on Amazon US for Pre Order

datswitchlyfe

revolutionika

2064 Read Only Memories Integral (Online Exclusive)
Airport Sumulator
All Star Fruit Racing
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Aragami: Director's Cut (Merge Games) (Europe)
Blacksad
Cat Quest (Europe)
Coma: Recut, The
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Firefighters: The Simulation
Gem Smashers (Markt+Technik) (Europe)
Grip
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hotel Transylvania 3 Monsters Overboard
Hunting Simulator (BigBen Interactive) (Europe)
Icey
Legend of Kay Anniversary...
LEGO The Incredibles
Levántate: All Stars (Badland Games) (Europe)
Little Dragon Cafe
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Minecraft Switch Edition
Moto GP18
Musynx
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Academia(Hero): One’s Justice
My Little Riding Champion
Namco Museum
Neo Atlas 1469 (English)
Night Trap
Oceanhorn Monster Of Uncharted Seas
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Penguin Wars (Dispatch Games) (Europe)
Pillars of Eternity II..
PixARK
Professional Construction: The Simulation
Psyvariar Delta (Japan)
Punch Line (PD Qube)
Raven: Remastered, The
Riot Civil Unrest
Runbow: Deluxe Edition
Slime San Superslime Edition (Limited Run Games)
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
State of Mind (Daedalic Entertainment) (Europe)
Steins Gate Elite
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Syberia 3
Terraria
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (Wired Productions) (Europe)
Undertale
Urban Trial Playground
Va-11-Hall-A (Japan Exclusive W/English Option)
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Vostok Inc (Wired Productions) (Europe)
V Rally 4
Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut
Yesterday Origins (Europe)
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

revolutionika

https://nintendeal.com/news/3rd-party-digital-sales-in-u.s.-s...

Hmmm. It’s slowly happening, I’m guessing a lot of the younger generation and some older generation are more frequently choosing digital. Makes me wonder how many more console generations there will be before a total digital console from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. That’s when I don’t buy a new system.

revolutionika

twelvestar

anyone else notice Signature Edition Games removed Brawlout Signature Edition from their site? Standard Edition is still listed...

P.S. - long time thread lurker, first time posting.

twelvestar

Zuljaras

I think there should be a thread or something that lists all physical games that require a DL to be playable.

Sorry for sounding triggered.

Zuljaras

TalonMan

revolutionika wrote:

Hmmm. It’s slowly happening, I’m guessing a lot of the younger generation and some older generation are more frequently choosing digital. Makes me wonder how many more console generations there will be before a total digital console from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. That’s when I don’t buy a new system.

I honestly can't understand the comparison from the article - are they suggesting that a digital version (of say, Mario Kart) is selling more than the physical version? Or, are they saying digital indie games (like Stardew Valley) are selling better than traditional (AAA) type games that typically have physical releases??? I would be surprised if it was the former, but totally unsurprised at the later (when indie games typically sell for less than $15 compared to $60 for high production games)...

TalonMan

MrCIB

@twelvestar they put out a survey a few weeks back to see what people would like in the "signature" edition. I think they were fielding a lot of email about it and probably pulled it until they have the contents set.

MrCIB

Paraka

revolutionika wrote:

That'll be a hard sell into retail stores (and essentially online ones to a lesser extent), when games and electronics and their peripherals garner a wider shopping opportunity than groceries and clothing. Most apparently shop for the latter without browsing. Games and toys dominate the potential sales growth as such.

Paraka

TalonMan

I'm still trying to understand how Human Fall Flat (and, to a lesser extent, The Flame in the Flood) can possibly still be available for purchase? If SuperRareGames is only selling 5k units (an amount Limited Run Games usually goes through in less than 5-10 minutes) - how can these games still be available, after nearly TWO MONTHS??

Is it because they're UK? Are they just not marketing themselves well enough? Neither of these are "killer app" games, of course - but that never made a difference with LRG releases. So, what's up with this? Is the 5k number a lie? Or, do people just not know (or care) about these games or this company???

I just don't get it...

TalonMan

tobibra

@TalonMan Maybe people just don't think these two first games looks very fun? Personaly I ordered Flame in the flood yesterday because its still aviable.

Their next releases needs to be as insane as they say, but as of now, they dont hold a candle to KRG in my opinion.

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Paraka

@TalonMan - LRG also had a rough time selling through original units when they first started. Not to mention SRG is also in the region where the Switch isn't the hottest thing to them.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

TalonMan wrote:

I'm still trying to understand how Human Fall Flat (and, to a lesser extent, The Flame in the Flood) can possibly still be available for purchase? If SuperRareGames is only selling 5k units (an amount Limited Run Games usually goes through in less than 5-10 minutes) - how can these games still be available, after nearly TWO MONTHS??

Is it because they're UK? Are they just not marketing themselves well enough? Neither of these are "killer app" games, of course - but that never made a difference with LRG releases. So, what's up with this? Is the 5k number a lie? Or, do people just not know (or care) about these games or this company???

I just don't get it...

For me personally, although the switch is region free, im trying to stick strictly to NA releases. I would have bought it day 1 otherwise

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

@tobibra - well, I can't speak for Human Fall Flat (haven't opened or played it yet), but I already had Flame in the Flood downloaded (before SRG announced this release), and that's definitely a quality game.

@Paraka and @SpaceAce13 - so, it is most likely a regional thing then, eh? I'll agree, I wasn't all that thrilled with the PAL only releases (even MORE so, with their outrageous international shipping costs!!), but I would think these games fall into the same "3d minigolf" or "tale of the tiny planet" kind of "international, but worth it" kind of investment. I'm just surprised that even if it IS a regional thing, there aren't 5k Switch collectors around the world, who want this game. That seems more than a little strange to me.

TalonMan

rumandgore

I absolutely love The Flame in the Flood and bought it as soon as it went on sale anticipating it selling out pretty quickly. I’m also surprised that nothing is sold out on there site as well especially considering they had an add in my Switch newsfeed.

I have to think that their name just isn’t out there like LRG at this point. I’ve been sharing to spread the word so they can grow and continue releasing games.

rumandgore

Dbowen7

Update requested, this post was helping me collect all physical games 😭

Dbowen7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic