Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 3,308

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

So - I just got my GalGun today, and just like you the game and "Free Hugs" boxes are separate. I dunno how I feel about this. Feels like a cheap add-on, and I'm not all that impressed.

I now have to believe Song of Memories will be the same thing, in which case I'm considering canceling. It's a pretty darn HIGH penny to charge somebody 100£ (with shipping) and to have the game not even come packaged together with the collector set...

What do you think???

TalonMan

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

I ordered (2) Gun Gal 2 Free Hugs Edition and only 1 Free Hugs box came with 2 games packed outside. I had to email Rice Digital customer support because even the packing slip was wrong however, I noticed the game was outside of the Free Hugs box. I’m not opening the box until I get the dispute settled but I wonder if they are all like this..... strange to me. Anyone else notice this?

So - I just got my GalGun today, and just like you the game and "Free Hugs" boxes are separate. I dunno how I feel about this. Feels like a cheap add-on, and I'm not all that impressed.

I now have to believe Song of Memories will be the same thing, in which case I'm considering canceling. It's a pretty darn HIGH penny to charge somebody 100£ (with shipping) and to have the game not even come packaged together with the collector set...

What do you think???

Good luck with getting them to respond within 7-10 days to cancel an order.......HORRIBLE customer service from Rice. I am not a fan of how they package games but from what I understand this is how Rice Digital does it. So to me it's really not a CE/LE because the its not packed together or at the very less should have something on the game box. Oh well it is what it is. I wouldn't cancel it.......... you never know they may change their policy.

Edited on by MrCIB

MrCIB

MrCIB

@Magician try shop4megastore.com for your UK needs. Cheaper and better shipping. It's the US branded site for 365games.co.uk.

Nothing against play asia........ I use them as well.

MrCIB

Sodalis010

MrCIB wrote:

@Magician try shop4megastore.com for your UK needs. Cheaper and better shipping. It's the US branded site for 365games.co.uk.

Nothing against play asia........ I use them as well.

@MrCIB TY so much. Im literally surprised that this site has never shown up when searching google for me

Sodalis010

Magician

Mega Man X Legacy 1+2 is now open for preorder on Amazon North America.

shrug

P.S. - exciting day today. Picking up Aqua Moto and Snow Moto from Gamestop. I'm going to put a preorder down for Little Nightmares Complete Edition while I'm there (since Amazon NA doesn't have open preorders for it yet). Then I have South Park FBW and Max: Curse of Brotherhood coming in from Amazon. And today's my Friday work wise. Life is good.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 125 games (as of July 18th, 2018)

Dxtra30

Magician wrote:

shrug

P.S. - exciting day today. Picking up Aqua Moto and Snow Moto from Gamestop. I'm going to put a preorder down for Little Nightmares Complete Edition while I'm there (since Amazon NA doesn't have open preorders for it yet). Then I have South Park FBW and Max: Curse of Brotherhood coming in from Amazon. And today's my Friday work wise. Life is good.

I couldn't find the Amazon link for Little Nightmares Complete Edition but I found the Gamestop Pre-Order for it
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/little-nightma...

Edited on by Dxtra30

Dxtra30

SpaceAce13

Dxtra30 wrote:

Magician wrote:

shrug

I couldn't find the Amazon link for Little Nightmares Complete Edition but I found the Gamestop Pre-Order for it
https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/little-nightma...

I’m starting to think it’s a GameStop exclusive because I couldn’t find it at Best Buy either

SpaceAce13

datswitchlyfe

Disgaea 1
Hunting Simulator
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Neo Atlas 1469
My Hero One's Justice

All Available on Amazon US for Pre Order

datswitchlyfe

revolutionika

2064 Read Only Memories Integral (Online Exclusive)
Airport Sumulator
All Star Fruit Racing
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Aragami: Director's Cut (Merge Games) (Europe)
Blacksad
Cat Quest (Europe)
Coma: Recut, The
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Firefighters: The Simulation
Gem Smashers (Markt+Technik) (Europe)
Grip
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hotel Transylvania 3 Monsters Overboard
Hunting Simulator (BigBen Interactive) (Europe)
Icey
Legend of Kay Anniversary...
LEGO The Incredibles
Levántate: All Stars (Badland Games) (Europe)
Little Dragon Cafe
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Minecraft Switch Edition
Moto GP18
Musynx
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Academia(Hero): One’s Justice
My Little Riding Champion
Namco Museum
Neo Atlas 1469 (English)
Night Trap
Oceanhorn Monster Of Uncharted Seas
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Penguin Wars (Dispatch Games) (Europe)
Pillars of Eternity II..
PixARK
Professional Construction: The Simulation
Psyvariar Delta (Japan)
Punch Line (PD Qube)
Raven: Remastered, The
Riot Civil Unrest
Runbow: Deluxe Edition
Slime San Superslime Edition (Limited Run Games)
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
State of Mind (Daedalic Entertainment) (Europe)
Steins Gate Elite
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Syberia 3
Terraria
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (Wired Productions) (Europe)
Undertale
Urban Trial Playground
Va-11-Hall-A (Japan Exclusive W/English Option)
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Vostok Inc (Wired Productions) (Europe)
V Rally 4
Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut
Yesterday Origins (Europe)
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

revolutionika

https://nintendeal.com/news/3rd-party-digital-sales-in-u.s.-s...

Hmmm. It’s slowly happening, I’m guessing a lot of the younger generation and some older generation are more frequently choosing digital. Makes me wonder how many more console generations there will be before a total digital console from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. That’s when I don’t buy a new system.

revolutionika

twelvestar

anyone else notice Signature Edition Games removed Brawlout Signature Edition from their site? Standard Edition is still listed...

P.S. - long time thread lurker, first time posting.

twelvestar

Zuljaras

I think there should be a thread or something that lists all physical games that require a DL to be playable.

Sorry for sounding triggered.

Zuljaras

TalonMan

revolutionika wrote:

Hmmm. It’s slowly happening, I’m guessing a lot of the younger generation and some older generation are more frequently choosing digital. Makes me wonder how many more console generations there will be before a total digital console from Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. That’s when I don’t buy a new system.

I honestly can't understand the comparison from the article - are they suggesting that a digital version (of say, Mario Kart) is selling more than the physical version? Or, are they saying digital indie games (like Stardew Valley) are selling better than traditional (AAA) type games that typically have physical releases??? I would be surprised if it was the former, but totally unsurprised at the later (when indie games typically sell for less than $15 compared to $60 for high production games)...

TalonMan

MrCIB

@twelvestar they put out a survey a few weeks back to see what people would like in the "signature" edition. I think they were fielding a lot of email about it and probably pulled it until they have the contents set.

MrCIB

Paraka

revolutionika wrote:

That'll be a hard sell into retail stores (and essentially online ones to a lesser extent), when games and electronics and their peripherals garner a wider shopping opportunity than groceries and clothing. Most apparently shop for the latter without browsing. Games and toys dominate the potential sales growth as such.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic