Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 11,397

Sodalis010

I know a few of us were wondering. Cause I tried to get into backing indivisible kinda late. But they responded with this to me

Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately I had to lock down all BackerKit orders at the end of January.

There will be a standard retail release of the game, albeit without the Collector's Edition goodies. But you didn't miss your only chance to get a physical copy!

-Peter

Sodalis010

Kskitty

@Sodalis010 that is good news for every one of us that missed out on the collectors edition

Kskitty

RueDaydreamer

Coming straight from the official LEGO Facebook page, LEGO The Incredibles will be coming to Switch June 15th.

RueDaydreamer

ieatdragonz

Moto GP18 is coming to the Switch albeit at a later time than its console counterparts.

https://motogpvideogame.com/news/motogp-18-is-a-huge-leap-for...

Edited on by ieatdragonz

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

revolutionika

2064 Read Only Memories Integral (Online Exclusive)
Airport Sumulator
All Star Fruit Racing
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Aragami: Director's Cut (Merge Games) (Europe)
Blacksad
Coma: Recut, The
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Firefighters: The Simulation
Gem Smashers (Markt+Technik) (Europe)
Grip
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hunting Simulator (BigBen Interactive) (Europe)
Icey
Legend of Kay Anniversary...
LEGO The Incredibles
Levántate: All Stars (Badland Games) (Europe)
Little Dragon Cafe
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
Minecraft Switch Edition
Moto GP18
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Academia: One’s Justice
My Little Riding Champion
Namco Museum
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Penguin Wars (Dispatch Games) (Europe)
Pillars of Eternity II..
PixARK
Professional Construction: The Simulation
Raven: Remastered, The
Riot Civil Unrest
Runbow: Deluxe Edition
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
State of Mind (Daedalic Entertainment) (Europe)
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Syberia 3
Terraria
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (Wired Productions) (Europe)
Undertale
Urban Trial Playground
Va-11-Hall-A (Japan Exclusive W/English Option)
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Vostok Inc (Wired Productions) (Europe)
V Rally 4
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

TalonMan

So I just managed to secure a copy of Island Flight Simulator (Germany Import) on eBay for about $45 (with shipping), which I thought was fairly reasonable considering the limited quantity and import. That's also about the same price I paid for Tales of the Tiny Planet, 3D Mini Golf, and Ostwind Das Spiel - so it's consistent, as well and I'm comfortable with that. But it's also pretty close to the limit of what I'm willing to spend on such obvious shovelware (regardless of how much I want to complete my collection!!!!)...

...shortly after completing my purchase, I was redirected to one of those eBay "are you also interested in..." type pages, which had Island Flight Simulator as a UK release with English on the cover!!! Mind you, the seller is looking for $140 for the game PLUS shipping (and I've discovered an even MORE insane character on AmazonUK who actually has the audacity to list the game for $949!!!!!!) - my question is, is anybody familiar at all in regards to the publishing of this particular title?

Again - I'm totally satisfied with my Germany import. I have no remorse about my purchase and the cost of $45 is, as I said, not only consistent with my other Germany imports, but is also consistent with other sellers for this same game. I'm just curious as to:

1 - did this truly release in the UK with English text on the boxart (the one guy has pics, so I can't imagine it's fake)?

2 - did they only release a handful of these in the UK and then a bulk in Germany???

It just seems so odd that a game (with no physical NA release) would get a standard release in Germany and yet an extremely limited release in the UK. Anybody here from the UK see this on a local retailer shelf or anything? Does ANYBODY know what the heck the story is here!?!?!?!?

I'm genuinely curious, so any information you guys might have on the topic, I would REALLY appreciate seeing and reading up on...

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer

HEADS UP! Thimbleweed Park is now live on Limited Run!

RueDaydreamer

TalonMan

GOT MY BIG BOX - WOOT!!!!!!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

They were gone in about THREE MINUTES - such a great sign for the Switch... ...I think? So long as it's not just scalpers, looking to take advantage of people on eBay.

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic