Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 11,365

SpaceAce13

leerafuse wrote:

argh just bought Lost Sphear on eBay for 107.00 Canadian. I hate myself right now for not preordering this. From now on I am preordering all rare titles. Not collectors editions, because meh, I just want a complete collection, sans limited editions. I am intense just not limited edition intense haha

Was my exact thinking when I preordered mine

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Wanted to let you guys know, I emailed the indivisible guys and they got back to be after 4 days or so and sent me the email for the backerkit to place my order. They were very nice and super accommodating! Thanks so much for that email address, I’m beyond excited to have been able to preorder a copy!

Wow - that is AWESOME!!! Congrats, dude!!!

TalonMan

Sodalis010

Hey new here. But it’s definitly helped get a bit more organized in games I want physically. I keep a Notes list of games I want physically. Currently only have 14 games in physical form with a bunch coming.

Own:
Bayonetta non stop climax (jp) - needed that physical bayo 1
Mario x Rabbids
BotW
BotW Masters
Super Bomberman
Retro City Rampage Standard
Xenoblade Chronicles Collectors
Fire Emblem warriors Collectors
Ittle Dew 2+ launch
Axiom Verge Multiverse
Sine Mora Ex
Mario Kart 8 (w/ metal case)
Skyrim
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Mario Oddyssey
Wonder Boy

Preordered currently:
Owl boy
Shining Force Resonance Draconic Edition
Mario Tennis
Shantae Half Genie
Blade Strangers (really excited for this)
Project Octopath Collectors
Sonic Mania
Penny Punching Princess Collectors
Darkest Dungeon Ancestral Edition
Code of Princess EX

Contemplating but most likely getting:
Adventure Time (open world Adventure Time! This has so much great potential)
Little Dragon Cafe
Street Fighter 30th
Monster Boy
DKC Tropical Freeze
Hyrule Warriors
Metroid Prime 4 (more like waiting on more info on if any special releases)
Smash (same as Metroid)
Dark Souls
Megaman Legacy Collection (somehow praying for a physical of part 2)
Ys VIII
Crash Bandicoot
SNK Heroine
Pillars of Eternity II
The Lost Child
Redout
God Wars
Valkyria Chronicles 4
South Park
Fallen Legion
Happy Birthday
Bayonetta 3

Waiting on preorder availability:
Shakedown Hawaii
Travis Strikes Again
Steamworld Dig 2 (on PA but waiting for Amazon or BB)
Shin Megami V
Moonlighters
Megaman 11

Hoping for physicals:
Hyper Light Drifter
The Messengers
Golf Story (will double dip)
Celeste
Mark of the Ninja
Bad North
Wargroove
Fantasy Strike

This is a struggle with money lol. Amazon 5% back and 20% off on certain games. BBGC 20% and coupons I get for points. Trading to GameStop to benefit any specials increase in deals... Gonna be a long year lol

Edited on by Sodalis010

Sodalis010

Polan18

Hi Everyone! I'm gonna cross my fingers and hope someone responds....

I just received my Human: Fall Flat from Super Rare Games and I bought additional packs of cards hoping to get all 5. Sadly, I ended up with only cards #2-4. Does anyone have an extra #1 and #5 they'd like to trade?

Thanks and here's hoping for the best!

#crazycompletionist

Polan18

TalonMan

datswitchlyfe wrote:

Been following the forum for awhile decided to finally post because I saw a game I don't believe has been posted yet "Slain Back from Hell"

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Slain-Back-Hell-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B...

Also I am from California and have been able to pre-order games from Amazon.co.uk even though it says does not deliver to the USA I got my Count Lucanor in the mail so it is possible from Amazon UK. I preordered "Steam World Dig 2" and "Brawlout" Links are below

Brawlout
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079RSVXYH/ref=ox_sc_act_...
Steam World Dig 2
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079YZBKZH/ref=ox_sc_act_...

It just depends on the vendor - some of them ship to the US, others don't.

So far, I've managed to get Tales of the Tiny Planet and Ostwind - both from Amazon Germany, and I got Let's Sing 2018 and Super Putty Squad from Amazon UK. I don't think all of these are currently available to ship to the US now, but a vendor may come along that WILL ship - you just have to be persistent and patient...

TalonMan

TalonMan

McGruber wrote:

So - I gotta be honest, I'm having a DEVIL of a time keeping up with some of this stuff!!! I have my spreadsheet, this thread, various retailer websites that I'm constantly checking - it really is getting more than a little overwhelming!!!

Can I make a suggestion for managing the OP? Would it be possible to have JUST the US/CA (NTSC) releases by themselves (as was, I believe, the original intent of this thread), and then either a separate thread or separate section in the OP, for all of the "special" hard to find and import releases???

It just seems to me that as we start Year #2 of the Switch, the volume of games is not only increasing rapidly - but the number of "speciality" games is ALSO increasing at a rate that I just can't keep up with anymore and I don't want to miss out on games, because they're getting lost amongst all the "regular" releases...

...anyway - just a thought!!!

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - I am still out of Tales from the Tiny Planet. It makes me bitter.

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - I am still out of Tales from the Tiny Planet. It makes me bitter.

TOTAL luck that I got mine - in fact, it just showed up at my door, yesterday!! Like I said, you just have to be persistent and patient, and wait for a vendor to show up or (as MrCIB mentioned) use one of those "forwarding" services:

Canada canadianaddress.ca
UK forward2me.com
Japan tenso.com
Germany mailbox.de
Australia ausff.com.au

They seem relatively straight-forward and not all THAT expensive. I was ALMOST going to use it for 3d Mini Golf, until I happened to come across one on eBay...

TalonMan

TalonMan

Btw - if there's anybody looking to get Ostwind, there IS currently a vendor on Amazon.de that's shipping to the US (31.67 EU + shipping).

Just an FYI for you guys...

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - I need to make that part of the main thread I will be making soon, but I will also need several peoples' help to make that a different thing all together to compliment this thread.

Paraka

Polan18

@TalonMan Hi! If you are looking for a way to keep track of releases and region exclusives and all that good stuff, I highly recommend going to my friends site. It is going to be updated soon to be even more user and collector friendly, but I can guarantee you won’t miss a release! Here is the link:

https://pasicci.weebly.com

Polan18

TalonMan

leerafuse wrote:

argh just bought Lost Sphear on eBay for 107.00 Canadian. I hate myself right now for not preordering this. From now on I am preordering all rare titles. Not collectors editions, because meh, I just want a complete collection, sans limited editions. I am intense just not limited edition intense haha

I don't even want to tell you, but it seems to have just come back to the SE store...

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/445163/lost-sphear-n...

TalonMan

leerafuse

@TalonMan ..haha figures. ah well.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

ieatdragonz

@TalonMan Not sure if this is exactly what you were asking for, but I have been making an info-graphic for Physical North American releases for a while now. Every day it changes so I bet it'll be outdated very soon (most likely tomorrow lol) but feel free to check it out.

https://imgur.com/RUQafDU

Also good god did so many games come out in November. Almost gives me a panic attack thinking about all the ones I've missed.

People might think I'm childish for my picture, and I am.
Favorite games: Super Mario Odyssey, Super Metroid, Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Generations
If you like Kirby, then you are a person I can trust.

Sodalis010

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan Hi! If you are looking for a way to keep track of releases and region exclusives and all that good stuff, I highly recommend going to my friends site. It is going to be updated soon to be even more user and collector friendly, but I can guarantee you won’t miss a release! Here is the link:

https://pasicci.weebly.com

@Polan18 awesome link. But I was looking through it and am confused with some of the listed dates. For instance, I have shantae releasing on 4/24, not 6/30, along with blade strangers that day, which is not even listed (according to GameStop’s preorder). Nintendo labo was said to release on 4/20 and not 4/24.

Sodalis010

TalonMan

ieatdragonz wrote:

@TalonMan Not sure if this is exactly what you were asking for, but I have been making an info-graphic for Physical North American releases for a while now. Every day it changes so I bet it'll be outdated very soon (most likely tomorrow lol) but feel free to check it out.

https://imgur.com/RUQafDU

Also good god did so many games come out in November. Almost gives me a panic attack thinking about all the ones I've missed.

Nicely done!!! Be hard as hell to keep that current, though - especially now, as it seems announcements and releases are coming at us, fast and furious!!!

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic