Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 4,508

Eel

To be fair, it is much easier to add Daisy as a clone of Peach instead of creating Waluigi as a brand new character.

Oh hey, do you think they’ll add a classic N64 recolor for Daisy? Tan skin, brown hair, white dress borders, and pink crown. That would be a cool costume.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

@Snaplocket I guess they thought a recolor for peach was enough, but then when they thought of formalizing clones as echo characters they figured upgrading Daisy to be her own character was a good idea.

To be fair, Melee Peach's Daisy recolor was so spot on you could say it was just like playing as Daisy, specially since Daisy shared the same general hair style and look with peach.

But since Daisy's modern design is more distinct, and her skin color got closer to Peach's, her recolors in smash became more like... Orange Peach.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

@Yosheel I totally think that'll be one of her taunts.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LuigiTheGreenFire

I think most newcomers in the game will be Echo Fighters, since they take a lot less time to develop. I say we'll get a minimum of 2 more full newcomers and 3-8 more echo fighters. I would love to see echo fighters for; Ness (Ninten), Lucas (Masked Man), and Samus (Dark Samus) to name a few.

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Eel

DarthNocturnal wrote:

Ultimate Taunt Battle. Daisy's “Hi I'm Daisy!“ vs Kirby's “HIIIIIII“.

Don't forget Peach going "La lala la la la".

It's like the ultimate actual-taunt in the game.

The fourth player can be Sonic. Any taunt.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

My predictions for the remaining roster:

• Shadow (Sonic Echo)
  • Celica (Robin Echo)
  • Alm (Ike or Marth Echo)
  • Dark Samus (Samus Echo)
  • Elma (announced in a Direct following or followed by a XCX port announcement)
  • Isaac (announced in a Direct following or followed by a Golden Sun + The Lost Age remake for 3DS announcement, the remake having the full story on 1 cart as originally intended)
  • Dixie Kong
  • King K Rool
  • Simon Belmont

Given development started in December 2015, we're probably looking at 2016 as being the most recent for brand new characters in the base roster.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

My predictions:

Three more echoes.

Two more brand new characters.

None of them is Isaac nor K Rool. At least one is from Fire Emblem.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal No, I think it'll be this year's Samus Returns where it gets announced and lots of people get angry because the 3DS isn't dead yet.

Grumblevolcano

RaphaBoss

I wonder if all the old characters will get new amiibos based on their new poses/outfit...

RaphaBoss

Grumblevolcano

I don't think there'll be a completely new range, I think we'll get all the characters not in Smash 4 and maybe Link/Zelda/Ganondorf but no-one else.

Grumblevolcano

Haruki_NLI

Redesigns, new fighters and characters that didn't have amiibo.

So

Link (BOTW)
Zelda (ALBW)
Ganondorf (OoT)
Pichu (Melee)
Young Link (Melee)
Wolf (Brawl)
Ice Climbers (Brawl)
Snake (Brawl)
Inkling (Ultimate)
Ridley (Ultimate)
Daisy (Ultimate)
Ike (GameCube)
Squirtle (Brawl)
Ivysaur (Brawl)
Pokemon Trainer (Brawl)
Mii Fighters (Ultimate)

And then any newcomers/echos

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Namco

We already have Link from BOTW, Young Link, Daisy and plenty of inklings from their respective amiibo series. I don't think anyone is waiting for more Mii amiibo's either. So I'm not sure about these.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Haruki_NLI

Navitroid wrote:

We already have Link from BOTW, Young Link, Daisy and plenty of inklings from their respective amiibo series. I don't think anyone is waiting for more Mii amiibo's either. So I'm not sure about these.

Yes we do.

Didnt stop them printing more Link amiibo of various kinds after already having one for Smash.

Oh, and about the Inkling "Already having an amiibo so not sure if it will get a Smash one?"

Think you may have missed an announcement

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Namco

@Knuckles-Fajita I didn't miss it, I just totally forgot about that Inkling amiibo lol.

Also slight misunderstanding I hope all of these get a new version except I don't really care for more Mii amiibo.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic