Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 401 to 420 of 4,507

meleebrawler

Hyrule Castle (outdoors) from Breath of the Wild, Haltmann Works Management (Robobot boss theme) or Star Dream Phase 1 from Planet Robobot, Castle Dedede from Star Allies, Sky Arena from ARMS.

More Metroid Prime music in general.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

IceClimbers

Magikarp Festival from Pokken would be awesome if possible.

Anyways, lots of Splatoon tracks from both games are necessary.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

link3710

Oooo music huh? I'd like to see...

Probably a Kass medley of some sort, his normal tune, the champion's ballad, the champions, - Breath of the Wild
Prince Sidon's Theme
A champion's theme medley perhaps?
Steam Gardens - Super Mario Odyssey
Moon Kingdom (particularly the caves section)
Something from Mario & Rabbids (I'd take any of Kirkhope's compositions)"
Phantom Rabbid Song
Castle Rock - Rayman Legends (I can dream)
Splatoon's final boss theme
Ebb & Flow - Splatoon 2
Acid Hues - Splatoon 2
Captain Toad Main Theme
Remnant of Twilight - Hyrule Warriors
The Won-Stoppable Wonderful 100/101 - Wonderful 101

...There's really just a lot of new music I'd love to see, along with all the returning stuff.

EDIT: I forgot the Samus Returns main theme!

Edited on by link3710

link3710

IceClimbers

I'd really like to see some tracks from Tropical Freeze. That game got ignored heavily in Smash 4 for whatever reason. They should rectify that.

Haruki_NLI

@link3710 Screw Castle Rock, just put Black Betty in XD

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

IceClimbers

Zinnia's theme from ORAS would be nice too

Grumblevolcano

Some Nintendo Warriors music would be nice like Eclipse of the Sun (Hyrule Warriors) and War of Shadows (Fire Emblem Warriors). Also plenty of Xenoblade 2 (e.g. Mor Ardain's Day theme, credits song, Torigoth's Night theme, counterattack), Mario Odyssey (including the 2 vocals songs) and both Splatoon games.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

Can't forget about YA BOY GUZMA!

bluemage1989

@IceClimbers

With you on Tropical Freeze. Needs more representation music wise as a series but I'm a fan so maybe this is just me

bluemage1989

NaviAndMii

I haven't watched it yet, but I've just noticed the title of the new IGN Game Scoop! podcast: "We Should Prepare Our Bodies for Minions In Smash" ..please say that's just some throwaway line and not actually happening - NO amount of preparation could get my body ready for Minions (of all things!) in Smash!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@NaviAndMii Rabbids were pretty much the original Minions

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

@Grumblevolcano Gosh! If one E3 makes me warm to the Rabbids - and the next cures my dislike of the Minions - that'd be back-to-back E3 miracles right there!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

FireMario887

Fingers crossed for a story mode similar to that of Subspace Emissary.

FireMario887

Haru17

The Rabbids are proto-Minions, so that's not all that unlikely. However, despite some schmuck's tweet begging for Goku, Smash isn't a pop culture crossover, it's a video game crossover. Once you open it up to movies, books, TVs, plays, myths, etc, the well becomes absolutely endless and perpetually unfilled.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

RR529

@NaviAndMii, don't worry, as they didn't originate in a video game, the Minions are completely ineligible for Smash...

Unless they're granted some sort of exception to the rules as part of a deal for the Mario movie. Dun, Dun, DUN!!!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

bluemage1989 wrote:

With you on Tropical Freeze. Needs more representation music wise as a series but I'm a fan so maybe this is just me

Untitled

Octane

link3710

@Haru17 To be fair, Goku has more video games under his belt (good ones too) than the majority of characters in Smash Bros, and less anime and movies than some others. I don't see him getting in, but he isn't as out there as people make it sound.

link3710

Haruki_NLI

Yeah but if they add Goku that means 4-8 slots will be taken up by him, like in his own games.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic