Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,508

Snatcher

IF crash is at the game awards as the next fighter I'm going to SAY WHOA.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Marioman2023

@crashcontrol
I mean hey, We get new map info for among us at the game awards so that's something

Bisexual disaster
he/him

Blooper987

Anyone have any thoughts on the Sora leak. Prolly fake but well made nonetheless

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Blooper987

@ToadBrigade Multiple images on 4chan were posted of Sora on the character select screen and in gameplay. PapaGenos has a pretty good detailed video on it.

crashcontrol

@Blooper987 Yeah it’s probably fake no matter how “real” it looks.

Currently Playing: Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail, and whatever else I feel like playing

Switch Friend Code: SW-7941-0589-4299

Toy_Link

The live stream would be pretty awkward, maybe awkward enough for a Crowbcat video to pop up in a week or two after.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Yosher

I'll be honest at first I thought this whole thing was being blown way out of proportion but this is real stupid of Nintendo. It seems like the arrogant Nintendo of yesteryear is back in full force. This can only come back to bite them in the you know where.

Yoshi!

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7434-8383 | Nintendo Network ID: Yosher

kkslider5552000

This whole thing seems extremely short sighted on both sides tbh. Nintendo from a general PR standpoint and Splatoon eSports players for making assumptions immediately without proof of much of anything. This whole thing seems blown way out of proportion.

That being said I'd like to see Nintendo take the "Just Do Things For Good PR That Won't Actually Hurt You in Any Way in Reality" challenge.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Wargoose

I don't get why they don't just release melee with online play. Outsource it to a company like Code Mystics, turn a profit, and they can go back to ignoring competitive play.

Wargoose

EngineerMario

character is going to be announced today

EngineerMario

EngineerMario

Doom slayer because Today is the anniversary of the Doom series
Crash if they announce the new game for switch
Bomberman one of the 1 switch games
Waluigi will be last
Rayman the 2 game is in speculation
Shovel Knight new amiibos
Ridley if the metroid games announce
The Rabbids 2 game coming out in the future
Dixie kong
Paper mario game came out in aug
Do you agree

EngineerMario

Blooper987

@EngineerMario That would make sense, but I don't think the character will have anything to do with The Game Awards orrecent releases necessarily. Like I said in other threads. A popular Japanese franchise that is growing in the West.

Just like Persona.

rockodoodle

EngineerMario wrote:

Doom slayer because Today is the anniversary of the Doom series
Crash if they announce the new game for switch
Bomberman one of the 1 switch games
Waluigi will be last
Rayman the 2 game is in speculation
Shovel Knight new amiibos
Ridley if the metroid games announce
The Rabbids 2 game coming out in the future
Dixie kong
Paper mario game came out in aug
Do you agree

Doom would be awesome....

rockodoodle

Snatcher

I was thinking we needed another Bad guy for smash and there he is.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Ryu_Niiyama

Overall as always I have happy thoughts for any fan of a new rep. However this is the first time I’ve wondered about the timing. I feel like this should have happened back when cloud was announced and if Squeenix needed another rep I feel like it might have been better served by Chrono (or Kefka). I’m not really tied to either game (played CT and CC and while I enjoyed them they didn’t move me the way they did some people and I didn’t play FF7 until I was an adult ) but I feel for the most nostalgia factor given the limited slots left that this should have gone to Chrono. Still nothing to make me run out and buy the pass for now(even though minmin is my second main in ARMS).

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic