Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 381 to 400 of 4,508

Bluex96

My wishes:

• Tournament Mode like Melee's
  • Story Mode or Adventure Mode like Melee's
  • Map Creator
  • Target Mode
  • bring back Young Link with new Majoras Mask moveset (maybe down B transformations with masks or something and Fierce Deity Ultra Smash), so fast clone-Link is unnessecary
  • Banjo-Kazooie or more likely Yooka-Laylee
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Captain Toad

Your opinions?

Bluex96

NaviAndMii

Yasaal wrote:

Me: A one minute teaser can't reveal much
GameXplain: Hold my beer.

Jeez, you are not wrong! Just noticed on my YouTube homepage that they've managed to stretch a one minute teaser out in to an entire ONE HOUR THIRTEEN MINUTE discussion video!

(Which unfortunately features RogersBase - which means I'll probably have to give it a miss...I used to listen to GameXplain podcasts fairly regularly on my way home from work but, since he started making appearances - and screaming down my headphones, threatening to make my eardrums burst - I've had to look elsewhere for my regular podcast kicks )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

šŸŽ® Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

TheTetrisGuy

@NaviAndMii If you donā€™t like Rodgers Base he really is only in there for Direct Discussions and heā€™s never there on the Real Talk Podcast.

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

ā€œListen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.ā€ ā€“ Iron Man

NaviAndMii

@TheTetrisGuy Oh sure I really like Andre and Derrick - and Roger would be okay if they could just balance his sound levels out a bit (his enthusiasm is great, it's just the impact it has on my eardrums that bothers me!) ..the only chance I really get to listen to their podcasts is on my long ride home from work - and I used to listen to everything they did pretty religiously - but, nowadays, I feel the need to check the description first just in case!

I'm still a semi-regular listener...I just usually check the video description first - and if I see that he's on it, I find something else to listen to instead!

If that's the pattern though (that he doesn't appear on Real Talk) that'll be a nice little time saver for me - thanks!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

YungJobin

So I haven't had time to read through all these, but so far I have not come across this. But I've been an avid smash fan, like many, and I have thought about what things they could do to make this new game better than the amazing Wii U version we got. So they introduced a new aspect in the Wii U version, where you could swap Olimar out for Alph. I think that if they made this into a more detailed aspect of the game, they could make it a lot more convenient, and allow them to add more characters without it being overload. If they were able to have alternative skins be other similar characters or skins, but have these skins modified to have different physical and "physics" feature, then they could bring SO many more characters into the game. For example, drop Dr. Mario as an actual character, but allow him to be a modified alternative skin. You could do the same for Star Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Shoot, you could have Krystal, Peppy, and Slippy under one character category. Even with them simply just making them alternative skins, but still their respective characters, they could condense it so much. I know it would be picky, but I want to see what you guys think!

YungJobin

TheTetrisGuy

@YungJobin Iā€™ll save you some time. The first 4 pages is people freaking out.

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

ā€œListen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.ā€ ā€“ Iron Man

TuVictus

@NaviAndMii Haha, I feel the same. I like the much more reserved natures of people like Derick. Andre too, except for things like that smash discussion,

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

EvilLucario

Derrick is my favorite from GX, but there's nothing wrong with people like Roger and Andre who are clearly really excited about upcoming stuff tbh. Excitement is contagious, after all.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

EvilLucario

@Octane I never played GX but I'd be interested in another F-Zero representative. Maybe that could drum up more hype for a new F-Zero? Idk. I feel like one of Smash's best things is promoting other games, like Fire Emblem and Kid Icarus.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

-Green-

I wonder if they'll add in a character like Sylux considering the upcoming Prime 4 and the teasing about him in a few games.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NaviAndMii

@EvilLucario I remember hearing someone say on an episode of IGN's NVC podcast a while back that they thought it'd be a good idea for Nintendo to perhaps offer the F-Zero licence to Shin'en Multimedia (Fast RMX) - and I tend to agree. They seem to have built a decent relationship with each other - Shin'en have a proven track record of making good futuristic, high-speed racing games - the F-Zero licence is dormant...and Nintendo could always offer some input and expertise to ensure that the game has that sprinkling of Nintendo magic! ..seems like it could be a win/win (unless, of course, Nintendo are planning to make one themselves any time soon)

..and, yeah, I totally agree - Smash has always been a great way of promoting the wider catalogue of games - so adding a new F-Zero character could be just the nudge people need to give a new game a go ..a new F-Zero game is looooong overdue - I do hope that we get a new one, in one form or another, some day!

Grumblevolcano

Release a F-Zero for 3DS only and let the salt fly

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DarkRula

F-Zero 3GX
Yup. Let that salt fly.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

NaviAndMii

DarkRula wrote:

F-Zero 3GX
Yup. Let that salt fly.

'New' F-Zero 3GX (..so that the OG 3DS owners can be salty too! )

Edited on by NaviAndMii

IceClimbers

So what music tracks would you like to see included?

Jump Up, Superstar! and a certain other track from Odyssey are pretty much guaranteed I think.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haruki_NLI

Something that isnt Jungle Japes...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

EvilLucario

Xenoblade 2 songs are probably a lock if Rex + Pyra/Mythra gets in. Pretty much any of them are a good choice. Battle Theme 3 and Counterattack are my top picks though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic