Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 3,735

Grumblevolcano

With the return of Dharkon in the DQ Hero trailer, I wonder if 4.0.0 adds new content to World of Light.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MushHill_Act1-1

Aight, I'm late but: B A N J O - M O T H E R G U H - H U K I N - K A Z O O I E
also the hero looks interesting, an actual turn-based mechanic for an rpg character

MushHill_Act1-1

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

DarthNocturnal

@Grumblevolcano

I think Dharkon was supposed to be a reference to something from DQ XI. I remember seeing a purple mass of... something in the DQ XI trailer.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Henmii

Banjo totally overshadowed the Dragon quest guy (at least in the west, may be reverse in Japan), though I must say the Dragon quest guy (was he just called Hero?) looks pretty cool too!

Henmii

BougieBeetle

For me I was about equal in hype for both reveals. Banjo-Kazooie fulfilled so many of my closely-held fantasies and childhood dreams. But DQ Hero came out of nowhere and the fact that it's not just one character but four is incredible. It seems like they chose one from each "era" of the series: 3 from the Loto trilogy, 4 (Solo) from the 4-5-6 trilogy, 8 from the PS1/PS2 era, and then XI for the modern era. I'm curious to know if all the spells are different depending on the character or if it's just a reskin. Either away, I'm so there for this.

onesetageatatime.com

andrew20

so how can they top banjo in smash for 4 and 5

Edited on by andrew20

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

BougieBeetle

Doomguy? Pitfall Harry? Duke Nukem?

onesetageatatime.com

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish nah, I’m gonna play a puzzle game before this Benadryl kicks in. Billing day tomorrow and allergies are jerks.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

@ReaderRagfish I actually just played an hour of secret of mana. But I think im done tonight as i gotta be up super early tomorrow. How about tomorrow night or Friday night? I'm free anytime after 830-9pm central time

NintendoByNature

ReaderRagfish

@bimmy-lee Can't seem to find it. Could you set it to friends only or share the ID?

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

bimmy-lee

@ReaderRagfish - Not sure. Do you want to make one. First arena I’ve made. I’m getting beat up by randos.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

ReaderRagfish

@bimmy-lee Sure, I'll make a friend arena. Not really interested in playing with randos

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

bimmy-lee

@ReaderRagfish - You’re awesome man. Always like playing you because I learn something. I was laughing at your Wii Fit Trainer performance. You were pushing up all over the place. Have a good night.

bimmy-lee

My Nintendo: RedNestor

andrew20

i have an few
shadow the hedgehog yeah the edge lord we all need
monster hunter fighter
aiai from super monkey ball
panszer dargoon charter look we getting a remake great way to promote it
valut boy from fallout

andrew20

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: toughdude | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

andrew20

and mii outfits for dlc packs 2 and 3
2 dragon quest
slime character
maybe other protagonist
3 Banjo kazzoie
1.Conker
2.mumbo jumbo

andrew20

DarkSim01

Travis Touchdown or bust.

Maybe the Microsoft/Nintendo friendship could give us Joanna Dark and a Perfect Dark sequel/remake/remaster.

DarkSim01

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic