Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,508

Grumblevolcano

@link3710 Music choices except for Byleth have been spread across multiple games in the franchise (or in Terry's case, SNK as a whole) so I'd imagine there'd be some music from XCDE and XCX as well (XCX has no music at all in Smash).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

@Grumblevolcano True, that's why I mentioned Torna, but some XCX music would be welcome as well. Not sure we need more XC1 music at this point in time though.

link3710

TheFrenchiestFry

@Grumblevolcano If it's Smash x Xenoblade Chronicles 2 it's probably just going to be from that game just like Byleth

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Blooper987

Any final predictions? I’m super hype for whoever it is. Hoping to see Phoenix Wright or Impa expecting to see Dante or a champion. Really as long as it isn’t Steve it master chief I’ll be through the roof

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Rexenoboy

@Blooper987
As always, I'm hoping for Rex.
Impa or one of the Champions from BotW would be cool as well, but I have a feeling it will be a third party character this time. Could be anyone really, from Dante to a Monster Hunter character or even Klonoa.

Treasure Acquired

jump

C’mon Resident Evil Licker!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

link3710

Guess I'll give my last-minute guess... I think it's mmm... Travis Touchdown.

link3710

jump

BOOOOO!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

link3710

Well, looks like a fun character to play as at least, even if I don't care about them as, well, a character.

link3710

Toy_Link

That should please the "Smash needs popular characters for DLC" crowd.

Wonder what Sakurai means by changing all the stages to accommodate Steve's block building mechanic.

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Bankaj

So this was Vergeben's last prediction right? His whole leak is now confirmed?

Bankaj

Blooper987

There were 2 characters I didn’t want Steve and master chief. Sakurai made me like this. He is a miracle man

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

jump

@Toy_Link That sounds like a great reason for him to not be included ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Rexenoboy

I don't think I've ever been this disappointed with a character reveal.
Even Byleth was more exciting for me.

Treasure Acquired

TheFrenchiestFry

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST CHARACTER REVEAL SINCE JOKER NOT EVEN JOKING

ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE LOSING OUR ***** ON DISCORD.

TheFrenchiestFry

Snatcher

@TheFrenchiestFry I'm sooo happy your just as happy as me I think the same thing.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@TheFrenchiestFry idk why ppl are mad that steve got in the game yes it may not be there fave character thats just fine but its a crossover and a big one at that idk how you can say its worst then byleths revel trailer but I don't tell what ppl think.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

porto

That's funny, people went balls crazy not having Steve in Minecraft, and then when he came people got disappointed. (Well, some of them)

I don't really know what to think, to be honest. Quite frankly, I really don't care.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

TheFrenchiestFry

@Apportal The people who were disappointed were mostly just mad that Steve was a complete blank slate (like pretty much most JRPG protagonists in the roster) or they're salty that a game with such mass appeal got represented instead of a franchise they like. That's the reaction I'm seeing

TheFrenchiestFry

ianl579

@TheFrenchiestFry The elitism on display from some is quite disheartening. Smash is supposed to be a celebration of gaming, and I don't see a problem with celebrating the most popular game of the decade.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic