Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 3,742

Ralizah

@Charlie_Girl lol!

I had a frustrating experience with Wolf that same day. Got to 9.6 right before the final boss fight, but he killed me and forced me to use a classic ticket, so I only went up 0.2 to 9.8.

I won't lie: I was quite salty.

Ralizah

Ralizah

Snake 9.9 get.

I actually hit the max score on the stage before the boss, which was unexpected. Made the boss nerve-wracking, as I had no classic tickets at the time to save myself if he smashed me.

I wasn't actually intending to max his score on classic mode, though: I was going for that achievement where you have to clear classic mode with Snake starting on 5.0 difficulty without dying.

Ralizah

link3710

@Ralizah I think what's driven me most crazy about this game is that the only 9.9 I haven't had to grind for was Peach, who I just picked up and got to 9.9 before even the boss, beat it before I found out you could use classic tickets to maintain a 9.9. How many have you gotten at this point?

link3710

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Awesome work, dood! I’ve got the house to myself till Saturday afternoon, so I may pop Smash in this week.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs Possibly! I won’t be home till a little after 5

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Franklin

Something has just occurred to me, and is bothering me far more than it ought to:

The Super Mario Bros.2 stage is called 'Mushroom Kingdom 2', but SMB2 isn't set in the Mushroom Kingdom, it takes place in Subcon.

On topic, I got 9.9 with King K.Rool. Not my favourite character to use, just seems particularly handy for Classic mode.

Franklin

CharlieGirl

@Ralizah how?? what's the secret to success?

Edited on by CharlieGirl

I'll be your 1up girl

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933 | My Nintendo: CharlieSmile | Nintendo Network ID: CharlieSmile

Edelgard

The secret:

Untitled

Then learn how to beat everyone in Elite Smash. Classic runs will be a cakewalk!

...so sorry for this xD

Edited on by Edelgard

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Ralizah

@Charlie_Girl It helps to pick a character whose smash attacks pack a wallop or who can throw far, as you can smash enemies pretty early in a match.

Also, I've found I can beat Dracula and Galleom without dying most of the time, but the same is almost never true of the Master/Crazy Hand duo.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

Euler

@Charlie_Girl Pick someone that doesn't have to fight both hands, or gets help fighting them (ie either Kong). They are the hardest boss. Also, apparently the Classic Ticket trick can help.

Euler

Elvie

Nintendo's tournament for Smash Bros. is holding its final Qualifiers round and I'm just wondering how does anybody feel about items being on in a time match.

Does anybody think it's bad that it isn't the standard competitive rules or that the competitive Smash players complaining are just being self-entitled for Nintendo not conforming to their preferred rules?

Elvie

Dogorilla

muna1000 wrote:

Something has quite recently struck me, and is disturbing me unmistakably more than it should:

The Super Mario Bros.2 arrange is called 'Mushroom Kingdom 2', yet SMB2 isn't set in the Mushroom Kingdom, it happens in Subcon.

On subject, I got 9.9 with King K.Rool. Not my most loved character to utilize, just appears to be especially helpful for Classic mode.

W... what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NCyD3XoJgM

Euler

They're self-entitled whiners. Items are as much part of the game as special moves, and they can hold their own tournament if they don't like the way Nintendo does it.

Euler

Arbor

does anybody have any tips for getting used to different fighter? this is my first smash bros game ever and i started with kirby because he was the only fighter in world of light, and i’ve actually beaten world of light with him, but i can’t seem to get used to any other fighters. i can beat many legends with kirby but i have trouble beating even some novices with other fighters. i know there’s the training mode, but anything else?
edit: i have not beat world of light, i’m up to the very final battle, you know the one where you get three fighters. i go as far as i can with kirby but i always die and then it’s hopeless cause he’s the only fighter i can use :/

Edited on by Arbor

Arbor

HobbitGamer

@Arbor Play Classic mode with different characters

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

RedderRugfish

Playing in online battle arenas marked "Playground" is often a pretty interesting experience, to say the least.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Elvie

@Euler I can understand the more competitive crowd since I usually play with rule sets like that but if Nintendo is going to use items, why won't they go all out with things like Spirits and Stage Morphing?

I guess like playing games of extremes where I play highly serious or highly casual. Nintendo is in the middle by having items on low which gives me the impression that they are trying to cater to both sides and I'm not sure that will work well.

But if that's how Nintendo wants it, I guess there's no point complaining about it. Either adapt to the rule set or make a formal request.

Edited on by Elvie

Elvie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic