Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 3,734

Joeynator3000

Towards the end of Adventure Mode...I think...I dunno, I'm done for the night. I already know there's a "real final boss", which is pretty normal for this type of game. lol

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Grumblevolcano

Honestly I think the World style will stay only Playstation, Xbox and PC meanwhile the next Switch MH keeps the old style that's present with Generations Ultimate.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Henmii

Recently I got a Spirit in World of light that I already got on the Spirit board. So my question is: Can you get all the Spirits by playing world of light? If so, the Spirit board is pretty pointless!

And I agree about what was said of the challengers: They are prety hard this time. For example: I was shocked how ferocious Lucina came towards me. She was definitely out for the kill. I did beat her though. Ganondorf on the other hand used the same super strong move (the dark magic move?) on a row. I was a bit dumb and got beaten, of course. Overall I did beat the most on my first try so far, but it isn't easy. My strategy: Go towards them as fast as possible and hit them as hard as possible. If you give them time to think, its over.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Grumblevolcano

@Henmii Less than half of the spirits are in World of Light. You need to play World of Light, Spirit Board, complete challenges and summon spirits using cores to get them all.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Henmii

@Grumblevolcano,

Thanks for the answer. Good to hear I didn't do the Spirit board for nothing, I might have spend my most time so far on that board. I find summoning Spirits a bit scary. I need duplicates for those, because I don't want to lose any Spirits.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

SonicMos

NEWSFLASH!!! Piranha plant, King K. Rool, and Ice Climbers are available for pre order on amazon UK!
10.99 each! NEWSFLASH!!!

SonicMos

Switch Friend Code: sw-5474-8323-2325

ReaderRagfish

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Honestly I think the World style will stay only Playstation, Xbox and PC meanwhile the next Switch MH keeps the old style that's present with Generations Ultimate.

Let's hope so.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ALinkToMyProfile

Seriously, why doesn't the 3 star Necrozma spirit enhance to a 4 star Ultra Necrozma? Missed opportunity here!

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

NEStalgia

So, the dr wiley battle with 4 sets of 2 metal mega Man..... I can't get through more than one set I've tried every combination of spirits..... And the best i can do is 25% done on rare occasion

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia Yeah, that one sat on my map for a good 10 hours while I did other things and got better stuff

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

@JackEatsSparrows yeah it's brutal! The two metals alone feel like a 4 star.... By the time the second 2 drop my hands are tired and I'm at 150+

NEStalgia

GyroZeppeli

@JackEatsSparrows Is there a specific fighter or spirit combination that’s good against them? I’ve tried Viridi + Sebastian Tute/Kid to no avail.

Edit: Just won the fight, used Metal Gear REX as primary, with Viridi, Kid, and Bonus Fruit as secondary. The trick is to use Ness/Lucas’ down special to absorb projectiles and heal. @NEStalgia

Edited on by GyroZeppeli

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, Queen, and some other things.

Please notify me if you want to add me on Switch before sending a request. It makes my life easier.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Morpheel

Caeda is really hard... I spent an entire hour trying to get her spirit, but no luck...

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ALinkToMyProfile

This is how you beat 4 Metal Megaman:

Untitled

I think I got almost all the 4 star spirits now. I must say Pauline on hard was super annoying, that fight is so unfair! You definitely need to take extreme measures (AKA destroying the enemy as soon as possible with Metal Face)

Also Baby Bowser was a pain when I didn't have Giant Killer yet

Edited on by ALinkToMyProfile

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

MysticGengar

School christmas party is today, and I got some special permission to bring all my smash stuff to get a tournement going! Hopefully this can change some of the close-minded PS4 players opinions on how the switch sucks and can't do good graphics. Wish me luck!

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

NEStalgia

@PolarExperience @BMO_Advanced I'll have to give that a chance. I'm not sure I have the metal killer spirits yet.....I think I wasn't able to get Viridi before, and I haven't done Great Fox yet. I got Snake, but I've done only 2 or 3 of the 4 stars so far. I'll have to try that later.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@MysticGengar Don't worry, after they pummel you we'll send official NL "we're sorry you got smashed" cards.

NEStalgia

MysticGengar

@NEStalgia
The best part about this comment is how I'm the only one in the room I know who plays cometitivley

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

NEStalgia

@JackEatsSparrows BTW, the GCN saga continues. So #1 was finally out for delivery on the later day. I waited (im)patiently for it, and finally it said delivered! I ran out....and no package....

I looked on the car, I looked on the step, I looked in the bushes even though they were wet. I searched the low trees, I flipped the trash cans, but it seemed there was nothing from that brown UPS man.

I was resigned that I was fated to never get my controllers. I tried to walk the street to see if he delivered it to the wrong address....but it was supposedly delivered just 4-5 minutes before I checked. I found the truck and hailed it down, and told him the address, and he handed it to me right from the back...hmmm....so it wasn't delivered anywhere...but said delivered. I'm guessing to save time he just scanned the whole truck delivered and then proceeded to deliver stuff? Weird. But at least I have my GCN controller!

Edit: GCN #2 still does not appear to have shipped at all despite having a tracking number. It's not going to arrive, ever. I contacted them yesterday and they told me to wait another day "it will be there." Right...because it hasn't even been scanned at the origin yet. From Monday. But they gave me a $5 gift card so I guess I got something for it, but I'll have to cancel it anyway...it certainly isn't going to get here.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@MysticGengar I, too, like to play with comets occasionally
Hope it's a good time! My friend that never played Smash before we began on my Wii U during the final countdown for Ultimate enjoyed the gameplay so much that she bought herself a copy of Ultimate last week. She's been hooked. We're in the same neighborhood, so the online play is butter too. Though she's started making me use Random as my character while she gets better. (Spoiler; that tactic hasn't helped her, it's only made me more versatile and unpredictable lol)

@NEStalgia Noice!! I'm seriously debating grabbing a PowerA wireless at lunch today...

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic