Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 3,632

PikPi

@New_Guest Pro controller is great as any others. That said, the gamecube one feels very good for Smash and has the bonus of being cheaper, so make of that what you will

PikPi

New_Guest

@EvilLucario @PikPi

i already have the adapter, i played smash4 with the gc controller but would need to buy a new one, i also played it with the wii u gamepad but the left stick was too loose to have good results so i was wondering how is it on the pro controller?

Edited on by New_Guest

New_Guest

AlohaPizzaJack

@New_Guest I rock the Pro controller when I'm docked and enjoy it. In Ultimate you can adjust the sensitivity of the sticks (Low, Medium, High), so that helps.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Manah

I finally got the game and right now I'm camping the Spirit Board to get shield spirits that don't affect my speed or jumping. I haven't played Smash in ages, please let me get used to the normal controls first

AlohaPizzaJack

@Manah Congrats. I did the same right in the beginning, too.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

How is a swarm of Wii Fit trainers THIS impossible to beat?!?!

NEStalgia

ALinkToMyProfile

Argh, I can't seem to reach 100% with World of Light, can someone who did help me please?

I did all the final boss fights, defeated Dharkon and Galeem separately. I have stars on all the submaps and I scanned the main maps over and over again, I see no more spirits to fight and I have all the characters unlocked. I don't know what I'm missing, does opening treasures add to the percentage? I think I got all of those as well

Edited on by ALinkToMyProfile

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Grumblevolcano

@BMO_Advanced Stars on the submaps don't mean 100% completion, rather that you beat the boss or main fighter of the area so chances are there's a submap spirit you haven't beaten in one of those.

Main things to be cautious of:
Getting 2nd and 3rd in Gourmet Race has spirits, if you didn't get all 3 positions you need to go back.
The trivia area where Marx is the boss is massive, there are branching paths and some trivia had multiple answers.
Dracula's castle has lots of backtracking to get everything.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ALinkToMyProfile

@Grumblevolcano
Nope, turns out I just didn't scan the main map good enough. I forgot the little island on the bottom right of the map ._.''

Is that really how the stars work? So is Richter the main fighter of the Castelvania area? I cleared everything before I tried getting rid of all the ghosts. Defeating Dracula didn't get me a star

Edited on by ALinkToMyProfile

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Grumblevolcano

@BMO_Advanced I thought it was defeating Dracula, maybe it's connected to getting all fighters in each area then? Definitely isn't 100% completion of the area as I had the stars on all the submaps yet the 1 spirit I was missing was in a submap (a Pokemon Gen 5 battle in the Kid Icarus area).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@JackEatsSparrows Remember how I was set to have 2 wireless GCNs arrive today? Now one is tomorrow and the other one has a tracking number not showing it was ever picked up. So get them both late and the one that was going to arrive before the other now will arrive after the other.

What a mess. Why did I ever buy anything near Christmas?

Edit: And I only wanted ONE

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

PikPi

@BMO_Advanced fighting the two bosses together counts as the "true" ending, so I think that's a part of the percentage. Then fighting them individually counts as its own percentage as well. I ended up with 96.67% after the true ending cuz I never beat them individually.

Edited on by PikPi

PikPi

AlohaPizzaJack

@PikPi Same here, same percentage. Gotta be it.

@ReaderRagfihs Sorry dood, that training was rough. I just finished it and now I have a call in ten minutes so I'm stuck till the evening.

@NEStalgia Just stop buying things online. This is clearly your sign. Also, use a Franklin Badge on those Trainers.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

link3710

@Grumblevolcano That particular battle appears to be glitched. It's the only one I know of that will cause a star to appear even if it isn't beaten. I've seen people on multiple forums mention it. I believe it's the Swords of Justice fight?

link3710

Ralizah

@NEStalgia Reflects projectiles. Great for stages with a lot of enemies that like to spam long-distance attacks.

Ralizah

AlohaPizzaJack

@NEStalgia Haha you're trying so hard! If you've got the Franklin Badge, it reflects projectiles. Only this time, you don't have to visit a Jonestown to get it

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

ReaderRagfish

@JackEatsSparrows No sweat, we'll have to play some other time. I'll be working tonight so I won't be on today. Maybe tomorrow.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

AlternateButtons

How do you do the Isabelle Assist Trophy glitch with just one person? Been trying for hours but pulling off two side specials on two controllers in opposite directions with a few frames difference is INCREDIBLY frustrating. It doesnt help that the Joy Con sticks SUCK for minute movements.

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic