Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 4,507

HobbitGamer

I’m not tonight, but probably tomorrow. I did some spirit board earlier and it was all I could do to stay in the fights 😂
Think I’ll aimlessly roam around colonial America tonight

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - My wife and I are mulling our options. If I’m on tonight, it’ll be to play tennis, Crash, or pub encounter with her. Bet I’ll have some time either tomorrow night or Sunday though.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

No problem. Let me know tomorrow night if anyone hips on

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature I’ll probably be up for some rounds in about 30 minutes. Finishing up late dinner

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Doooods! That was some intense smash action! Great time, y’all! Back to Boston and Aliens movie now 😂

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature @HobbitGamer - Good stuff guys, sorry I had to leave earlier than I had hoped. Third place every time! Im going to do some division this morning and figure out my average finish.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

I thought I finished 3rd pretty much every time last night 😂. Im almost positive. You guys are pretty good though, we need to do a 4 player battle with ReaderRF next time. That'll be some good fun. Knowing full well that'll be I'll be finishing dead last every time haha

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

ReaderRF crushed me every time, including one round with Jigglypuff. I respect Jiggly, but there’s something particularly troubling about watching Bowser getting slapped up by a singing, pink ball.

limby-bee was a jerk.

NintendoByNature

Hahaha yea he's really Good, crushed me with jiggly and mii sword fighter of all characters hahah.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

You don’t play around with RR’s Fishstick. That’s a run for the money every time. I’ve been close with my Skullkid, but never won.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish I am become death, the destroyer of Smash

#MudStrongs

Henmii

Banjo and Kazooie look awesome, but its just cheap Microsoft promotion. They should have shown a new Banjokazooie on Switch, but of course that's not in development. A shame!!

Henmii

Joeynator3000

trailer starts
Me: ...Why is King K. Rool's trailer being shown again?
sees a Jiggy roll by
Me: ...Oh.

Also yeah, that trailer was funny.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Bankaj

So about "The Hero" (will I get into trouble for just calling him Bill?)..

So about Bill.. trying to grasp the concept here. Do we have now 4 different Bills who each of them have their own unique 4 specials as moves taken from the RPG games? I guess they work in one slot, and depending of which Bill you choose, you automatically choose the moveset?

Or.... and please let it not be true.... are the 4 moves random pick?

*also sidejiggy: yeah I literally jumped up and down like a Donkey Kong for Banjo's reveal. 15 years of pure craving finally laid to rest. That. was an epic thrill.. Thanks Nintendo <3

Bankaj

HobbitGamer

@Henmii Is it, though? Is it really a shame to include a character from the N64 hayday that not only had two Nintendo console games, but two Nintendo handheld games, and was a character in Diddy Kong Racing? Banjo-Kazooie also sold 3.6 million copies, which is almost half of Ocarina of Time, an #10 on the best-selling N64 titles. He's kinda relevant

I get that you (and plenty folks!) would rather it be a 'spot' for someone that has a new Nintendo game, but that's just as much of a promotional thing then. I think it's great that Banjo is coming, because hopefully more arrangements could be made regarding the Rare catalogue

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic