Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 4,507

FlashBoomerang

So, someone already knwo who will be the last 2 dlc characcters?

Edited on by FlashBoomerang

If you want know my Splatoon webcomic, check it:
www.splatzones.com

HobbitGamer

Last 2? 1 of 5 just came out.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SKTTR

Finally all spirits on LV99.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

HobbitGamer

Anyone checked out any amiibo arenas yet? I’m in on that’s a 1v1 three stock. Four players ahead of my Lucas, and so far the reigning champ is a 50 Lucas with awesome aerial control.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Henmii

This weekend something very strange occured with my joycons: During the mini-game from Classic mode, I suddenly couldn't jump. And when I played a very hard Spirit battle, suddenly my buttons stopped working. This never happened before to me. I play always in handheld mode. Recently I used alcohol to stop the joycon drifting, and it worked very well. But this may be a entirely other problem, like the joycons sometimes losing their connection (this was a common problem, right). Later I played a bunch of Yoshi, and yesterday the Attack on titan demo. No problems.

On a different note: Is it just me, or does nintendo silently ad new music in their updates? 2 times after a update I noticed new music. Also, they now explain how Smash works. As if we already didn't know that before...

And a thing about the difficulty of Classic mode: I just landed on 9.9 difficulty pretty easily (I think I started on 5 or 6). The result is just a harder version of the endboss. While in Smash 4 I could never reach that. The endboss became harder and harder with new tricks. And I believe there's even a very difficult fortress. Needless to say, I could never reach that.

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

HobbitGamer

@NintendobyNature @ReaderRagfish @Bimmy-lee
I forgot if I left it shuts down, my bad. I’m turning in. Bimmy should be back in a few minutes, so I guess just make an arena I had fun!!
Friggin Fishsticks, man 😂

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

bimmy-lee

@ReaderRagfish @NintendoByNature - I must have just missed you twice last night NBN, we’ll catch up soon. I was able to get slapped around by @HobbitGamer and RR for a while though. I had a lot of fun and look forward to the next round. Let me know if there’s a way to bow out other than just leaving the arena.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

DarkSim01

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but given that SSBU updates have been including some different features and modes (i.e. Stage Builder, VR, additional Amiibo functionality, etc.), I feel this is an interesting time to discuss.

Obviously people have talked about bringing back Home Run Contest, Break the Targets and even Board the Platforms (all of which I would like).

But what about adding an Ultimate Boss Rush? I imagine it working similarly to the old All-Star mode, where a battle is fought and you return to a "safe zone" with health packs (hearts, Maxim Tomatoes, etc.) to be used at your discretion between battles.

Bring back all sub- and final bosses from the entire series (minus Ridley, who is now playable) and run the gauntlet. Do them partially in debut order, but with the Final Bosses (Tabuu, Master Core, Dharon, Galeem) at the end. Something like this:
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Giga Bowser
Petey Piranha
Rayquaza
Porky
Galleom
Duon
Rathalos
Marx
Dracula
Ganon
Tabuu
Master Core
Galeem
Dharkon

What do you guys think?

DarkSim01

Arbor

does anyone know where i can find a good, understandable complete move guide/play guide? this is my first smash game, and i’ve been playing exclusively as kirby because he was the first WoL fighter. i’ve been doing pretty good i think, even beating some legendary spirits and am at the final boss in WoL, but i feel like i’ve plateaued. i have no idea what a “tilt attack” is- i tried googling it but when i try to do it it looks the same as my regular side attack. i don’t know how to dodge, or grab. i’ve started playing online and i just can’t quite reach the competitive level, mainly because i have absolutely no clue what i am doing?? any pointers/tips would be appreciated.

Arbor

HobbitGamer

@Arbor There’s a pretty nifty “How to play” guide and move listing in the game itself, have you checked it out?
Tilt attacks are almost like doing a smash attack, but Im not great at pulling them off. You can go to your control settings and change the right stick to be the tilt attack shortcut instead of the smash attack shortcut. I also mapped both right shoulders to grab, and both left to shield. Those are just tips off my head.

#MudStrongs

BougieBeetle

Bowser Main here. I'm loving the King of Koopas and have been tearing it up online, but I think I need to branch out into a second main. Any recs from other Bowser players? Looking to stay in the heavier, more powerful section of the board.

One Stage at a Time, a podcast examining classic games level by level | https://soundcloud.com/onestageatatime

NintendoByNature

I never play with bowser; but I'd imagine king k rool would be close

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

Ganondorf, for sure. He’s a powerhouse in ultimate if you’re used to heavies

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic