Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 4,508

Ralizah

@Charlie_Girl Heh. I've gotten to 9.8 with a few characters, but, for some reason, I always choke or screw up near the end in a way that prevents me from attaining that crucial 0.1% extra.

I might sit down one day and just work on doing that with one of my stronger characters.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Joeynator3000

Just checked mine, nope, it was King K. Rool, lol
Untitled

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Congrats. That's who I used to get it, and I wasn't even attempting it. Ganondorf is just more beastly this time.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ralizah

@JackEatsSparrows Me either! It just happened. His side smashes are killer.

EvilLucario

Ganondorf is my main and has been since Smash 4 haha

I think his playstyle just fits me best. Somewhat slow, but if he hits you... enjoy the pain.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

LadyCharlie

@Ralizah I want to live vicariously in your victory

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Ralizah

@Charlie_Girl lol!

I had a frustrating experience with Wolf that same day. Got to 9.6 right before the final boss fight, but he killed me and forced me to use a classic ticket, so I only went up 0.2 to 9.8.

I won't lie: I was quite salty.

Ralizah

Snake 9.9 get.

I actually hit the max score on the stage before the boss, which was unexpected. Made the boss nerve-wracking, as I had no classic tickets at the time to save myself if he smashed me.

I wasn't actually intending to max his score on classic mode, though: I was going for that achievement where you have to clear classic mode with Snake starting on 5.0 difficulty without dying.

link3710

@Ralizah I think what's driven me most crazy about this game is that the only 9.9 I haven't had to grind for was Peach, who I just picked up and got to 9.9 before even the boss, beat it before I found out you could use classic tickets to maintain a 9.9. How many have you gotten at this point?

link3710

Ralizah

@link3710 Just three. LOTS of 9.8's, though.

HobbitGamer

@Ralizah Awesome work, dood! I’ve got the house to myself till Saturday afternoon, so I may pop Smash in this week.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfihs Possibly! I won’t be home till a little after 5

#MudStrongs

Uncle_Franklin

Something has just occurred to me, and is bothering me far more than it ought to:

The Super Mario Bros.2 stage is called 'Mushroom Kingdom 2', but SMB2 isn't set in the Mushroom Kingdom, it takes place in Subcon.

On topic, I got 9.9 with King K.Rool. Not my favourite character to use, just seems particularly handy for Classic mode.

Uncle_Franklin

LadyCharlie

@Ralizah how?? what's the secret to success?

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

Namco

The secret:

Untitled

Then learn how to beat everyone in Elite Smash. Classic runs will be a cakewalk!

...so sorry for this xD

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Ralizah

@Charlie_Girl It helps to pick a character whose smash attacks pack a wallop or who can throw far, as you can smash enemies pretty early in a match.

Also, I've found I can beat Dracula and Galleom without dying most of the time, but the same is almost never true of the Master/Crazy Hand duo.

Edited on by Ralizah

Euler

@Charlie_Girl Pick someone that doesn't have to fight both hands, or gets help fighting them (ie either Kong). They are the hardest boss. Also, apparently the Classic Ticket trick can help.

Euler

Elvie

Nintendo's tournament for Smash Bros. is holding its final Qualifiers round and I'm just wondering how does anybody feel about items being on in a time match.

Does anybody think it's bad that it isn't the standard competitive rules or that the competitive Smash players complaining are just being self-entitled for Nintendo not conforming to their preferred rules?

Elvie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic