Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 4,508

Xyphon22

@EvilLucario There's nothing in my spam folder either. Is there a way to find the code from My Nintendo? It's not a giant deal, but I probably would have put off buying the game till later if it wasn't for this.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

HobbitGamer

@Xyphon22 No, you can only get it through the email. When did you redeem the retail purchase? It's usually under 10 days afterwards that you receive the email. (If you wait until after January 31, you wouldn't get a code)

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Xyphon22

@JackEatsSparrows I think I redeemed it on the 2nd, so it's been 8 days. I guess I can wait a couple more and try to contact someone if it still hasn't come.

Xyphon22

Grumblevolcano

[spoiler] [/ spoiler] (no gap between the "/" and "s" in the second bracket).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Xyphon22

Just wanted to say that I called Nintendo since I still hadn't received my code after 12 days. I have never had to call their customer service before, and this was easily the best experience I've ever had with having to call any company. A lady picked up almost immediately, she gasped and apologized when I said I had not received my Piranha Plant code yet, and within a couple of minutes she had taken all of my information and confirmed that I had bought and registered the game. She said she would send it on to someone and if I didn't hear back within 3 days to call them again. I received my "new" code within a couple of hours and I have successfully entered it and am now awaiting my new fighter. I have seen multiple threads on this forum complaining about Nintendo's customer service, but they were amazing.

Xyphon22

GeoChrome

@Xyphon22 I think it’s mostly the UK customer service that is the problem, US customer support has been great.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons The last 2 (1298, 1299) aren't 3rd party, they're exclusive to Pokemon Let's Go players. They'll eventually be made available to all players but currently buying both Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee are the only way to get them. Some of the rest (250, 331, 465, 938) are challenge rewards and I don't remember about 515, it may have been a reward for completing a full section of challenges.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

EvilLucario

@AlternateButtons #515 is Manaphy, a Legend Spirit that is on the Spirit Board (I know because I farmed him for easy Legend Spirits for SP). But he is rare, so you might have to shuffle even more.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons

250 - Beat level 5 CPU in 2 player battle. You have 300% handicap, they have 0% handicap, no spirits
331 - Win all the battles in World of Light (i.e. 100% completion)
465 - Win in the final round in World of Light without being KO'd
938 - Hit an opponent with a KO Uppercut in Boxing Ring (Little Mac's move when the meter fills up)

Grumblevolcano

HobbitGamer

@AlternateButtons Nah, Classic 9.9 is a breeze with Ganondorf. I think I used 2 or 3 tickets on the Hands, but everyone else fell to side smashes pretty easily. And he’s the only one I got 9.9, even my mains barely breached 9.2, so it’s not like I’m a pro. See how he works for u

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Matthew010

In World of Light, does anyone have any tips for two of the fights? I can't get past Bayonetta and Juri or Luigi and Don Resetti.

Matthew010

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons Luigi starts with a hammer and keeps it for almost half a minute. He touches you with it, and you're basically dead.

Matthew010

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons I only have Mario, Kirby and Villager and until I beat Bayonetta and Luigi, I can't unlock any more.

Matthew010

Matthew010

@AlternateButtons I only have Mario, Kirby and Villager and until I beat Bayonetta and Luigi, I can't unlock any more.

Matthew010

Matthew010

Matthew010

Namco

I love watchting skilled Amiibo compete. I've trained 14 Amiibo to level 50 so far and each generation turns out even better than the previous.

I've concluded that there are only 3 skills you should bother enhancing your Amiibo with, nothing else is quite as good. Bold statement but from my experience undeniably true:

-Armor Knight (Halberd)
-Great Heal (Celebi)
-Super Armor (Golden Mario)

They all take 3 slots. Furthermore Armor Knight is miles above the other two. Amiibo with this skill have their own league.

The level of play these Amiibo fight at is pretty amazing. I have an example below starring some of my latest creations. Starring the second Link Amiibo I've trained, obviously dubbed Dark Link and a super quick Inkling Amiibo, dubbed Agent 3. Their combo game is so strong and the way they throw with arrows and bombs is just a joy to look at ^_^

https://streamable.com/bn5t0
https://streamable.com/smjgq

Too bad Agent 3 forgot how to edge guard now all she does is ledge trap. She's still a monster though. Also Link doesn't realise the detonated bombs also hurt himself? lol

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

gcunit

@Matthew010 That Bayonetta fight early on gave me some trouble as I'm a Smash noob really. What worked for me was shielding. She spams all her fancy attacks at you, you shield them, and then there's a pretty big window open for you to smash her face in. Just shield until her attack is over > BAM! > repeat.

For the Luigi hammer fight, I think I just avoided him as much as I could (Kirby's my main), maybe got a few hits in, then he just fell off the stage or something (almost as if the hammer was too much for him to control) and I won. I wanted to watch what happened again but annoyingly the WoL mode doesn't let you watch replays.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Matthew010

@gcunit Ok, thanks! I'll try those tactics! I'm not exactly great at Smash either. I played Wii U for about 10 hours and have played Ultimate for about 5.

Matthew010

HobbitGamer

@AlternateButtons Yeah, luck is most certainly involved then. Sorry, yo. ☹️
What about Bayo? Supposed to be powerful, I’ve not used her though.

#MudStrongs

Grumblevolcano

King K. Rool and having classic tickets to spend on continues is the easiest way. When you reach 9.9, using a classic ticket keeps the 9.9. Ridley is the hardest part of that one as like actual Ridley players, the CPU loves to spam his side special (the move where he drags the opponent across the floor).

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic