Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,019

BeetonTheRobot

SSBU X Persona.

This is gonna be awesome.

Edited on by BeetonTheRobot

Momoko Hanasaki is such a cutie!

Yes, I'm a guy who likes magical girl anime... there I said it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6275-6076-4710 | 3DS Friend Code: 1049-4443-8858

PolarExperience

Now I feel regretful about discrediting that one guy that said Joker would be playable. With this, the fact that Nintendo has chosen the characters does not mean they will be bad at all.

Edited on by PolarExperience

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

DarthNocturnal

My knowledge of SMT and it's subseries borders on nonexistent. I'm afraid any hype will be lost on me.

Door #2, here we go!... in about 3-4 months.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

PikPi

My hope for Banjo Kazooie somehow making it in is raised a tiny bit. Super happy for fans of persona

PikPi

MsJubilee

So they have a character from Persona(that has been only on Sony platforms). But no one from SMT? This is outrageous.

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Delibheel

Technically, well, not technically, Persona has 2 3DS games, and Joker appears in one.

So there ya go.

I don’t particularly care about P5, since I haven’t played it, but think about the representation potential for the series in music and spirits!

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Cynas

Persona 5 is truly an amazing game and Joker will be such a unique character for Smash. Was not expecting a DLC character to be announced so soon, too! Made the entire awards show worth watching for me.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Sanya_Claus

Smash time!!! Game is up!

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Ryu_Niiyama

Welp I shall sleep till smash is live for the west.
Nvm servers were being silly.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JackEatsSparrows

On my way home!

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

@HobbitGamer Just picked up my copy and poster! I'll add you on my Switch and maybe finally subscribe to NSO.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

ReaderRagfish

I've subbed to the online! It's about time.

JackEatsSparrows

@ReaderRagfish Awesome!! Though now I don’t know who you are on Switch.
This game is so fluid. I played some WoL, a couple Smash matches to unlock Ness. Now the bed is calling me. I’ll be up early tho

Enjoy everyone!!

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ReaderRagfish

@HobbitGamer My Switch name is Leemin. I've been having some good matches with Fish Stick.

JackEatsSparrows

@ReaderRagfish okie dokie!! I’m off tomorrow and already have lunch and smashing scheduled with a bestie. Maybe I’ll make her use Fishstick, too 😂
If you play online tonight lemme know how it stands up.

#NoMoreBedtimes
#MeatAndGreet

Sanya_Claus

...So the way I played in past games, it was chaotic, turn on only Pokeballs, Assist Trophies, Smash Balls, and a few other items. Have the spawn rate on high and it's just chaos everywhere and have stock battles. It's even more chaotic in this game, usually I win with ease even with high level CPUs but this time I was on my last stock. Don't ask why I play this way, lol.

I also recorded the fight, so I'll upload it eventually, dunno if I'll post it here, though.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Silly_G

scubydo wrote:

Anyone know if this will be like the WiiU version where if someone else played it on the same WiiU under their "ID" it still unlocked everything and kinda ruined the fun, or does EACH person/account on the same switch have their very own file???? For example on the WiiU me and my son each had an account on the same WiiU and when he played Smash it unlocked it for both of us with just having one save file. On the switch we have the same setup so I am hoping that it will allow each of us to have our very own save file and not unlock everything on my end when he plays.

Each user can have their own profile.

I'm the only person that uses my Switch, but even if there were multiple users, I would prefer that everybody used the same account (mainly because I want to unlock the entire roster as soon as possible). I am also not interested in playing online, so, stats are meaningless to me.

World of Light has three separate save slots per profile, and each user can have a list of names with customisable control settings like in the Wii U version.

Edited on by Silly_G

Silly_G

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3134-0847 | Nintendo Network ID: sillygostly

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic