Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 4,508

hirokun

btw who was even asking for incineroar? No one liked it when it was revealed in the games. Aren't there about 100 other pokemon that people like more than that stupid thing?

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Eel

hirokun wrote:

btw who was even asking for incineroar? No one liked it when it was revealed in the games. Aren't there about 100 other pokemon that people like more than that stupid thing?

Well It was the only decent starter in sun and moon.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kkslider5552000

hirokun wrote:

I'm sorry for your terrible opinions and hatred of best cats.

the fact that my starter got in over the popular ones is still amazing to me, **** haters

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

EvilLucario

Incineroar is also pretty popular in Japan.

The West tends to live in its own bubble unfortunately.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Elvie

@Snaplocket It is a minor topic but I feel that there should be moves/attacks that do a better job of representing characters. The problem is that if those moves are changed, people will get upset over changing a set of moves that they have become accustomed to so either customs or variants for fighters would probably be the best methods.

Edited on by Elvie

Elvie

Grumblevolcano

Every gen except 5 I went for the Fire starter (picked Water for Gen 5), was undecided between Litten and Rowlet for Gen 7 but then my New 3DS XL became pretty much unplayable outside of strategy RPGs so it didn't matter.

Incineroar is good for Smash but there's too many Fire/Fighting starter final evolutions for the Pokemon series in general (Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar, Incineroar), would be nice if Gen 8 changes this.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

It was probably a playful reference to the fire/fighting starter trope. "Haha, got you! It's actually dark type!".

Anyway, Incineroar should be fun in smash, with their dirty tricks and flashy poses.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Heavyarms55

SmashyNess wrote:

2. Rex & Pyra

I was thinking how cool it would be if instead it was Pyra/Mythra and you could switch between them mid battle, much like Shiek/Zelda did...do? I got nothing against Rex, but Pyra/Mythra was the real star of the show in my eyes.

But another idea could be Rex and Prya, Roc, and a certain major spoiler character and Rex able to Switch between them like he does in-game.

I just want a XC2 DLC for Smash because XC2 is my absolute favorite (and for me) the best game on Switch. I completely understand their reason for the absence that they mentioned in the direct.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Bevinator

MrBeanCartoonFan wrote:

I accidentally put this into wrong thread before, now this is in the right one. Enjoy !

Before you comment please hear me out first. I'm very serious about this one. Serious is probably wrong word because I am talking about Mr bean himself. Yes the Cartoon one which I prefer. And this is just my opinion and I hope you will respect it. Thank you.

So I have watched the Mr bean cartoon show since I was very young and I'm still enjoying it. And I realized that
Mr bean is like Nintendo. Always cheerful and trying to have fun. He is a guy I would like to hang out with and play Super Mario party or something like that. Although he would probably cheat by distracting me if he saw that he's losing the game For example in an episode called a round of golf he distracted Irma when they were playing golf in home. LOL

He would be perfect fit for smash brothers. He is very recognized all around the world. His move-set would be 100% based on the cartoon show episodes. And yes superhero bean and super spy Bean has to be included.

His taunts would be like this

1. he would dance and say 'I win'
2. he would say ' honestly' ( My favorite one)

Thanks for reading. So what do you guys think? I really love Mr Bean Cartoon show.

I fully endorse this post. Mr Bean rocks!

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

HobbitGamer

I didn’t even know there was a Mr. Bean cartoon. What video games has he starred in, since that’s sort of a big requirement.

I would be surprised if Rex didn’t make it in as DLC, since Sakurai said they didn’t have time.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Snaplocket wrote:

@Elvie I don't think that argument has as much weight as you think, because Smash characters had moveset changes throughout every game. Zero Suit Samus, Luigi and Gannondorf play like almost completely different characters compared to how they were introduced.

I was thinking of that, too. Playing Brawl again now, and some of the old moves threw me off before I remembered the changes. Stupid Sheik whip 😂
I think the special move changes in 4 were ok because they didn’t really change the base move that much. Mostly. I prefer Ness’ PSI Vacuum over the Absorb, tho

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@Snaplocket Spirits absolutely seems like a more natural way to power fighters. I mostly use the Custom fighters on the events and multi-man melee anyway. Some of them were ludicrous, I agree.
I can't wait to play around with Spirits, it looks to be a very fun thing indeed!

#MudStrongs

Haruki_NLI

I think the problem with adding Eevee is that its a Poke Ball summon

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

In all fairness, it’s 5 characters and 5 stages along with more music. Cheaper than StarLink DLC, too. PP is a 6th that’s not part of it.
DLC on 4 was weird since Mewtwo was cut from Brawl and Lucas was in Brawl.
I’ve got no real interest in the Fighter Pass for awhile, since there’s so much in the game at launch.

#MudStrongs

Eel

Apparently Daisy is really good.

About the dlc, I'd be surprised if they didn't include new spirits and battles with each character.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Krull

OK, big question. Physical or digital? Who's doing what for Smash?

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

HobbitGamer

I’m 90% sure I’m going physical. It’ll go next to my Brawl & 4 cases. That and I haven’t bought an as card yet

#MudStrongs

TuVictus

Always physical. But Nintendo did actually almost get me to think about buying it digitally with the 2x gold points or whatever.

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic