Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 4,507

Namco

I was hoping they make something of the single player modes this time, but I have to agree that this story mode looks like mediocrity itself... no ambitious attempt like Brawl... again... Most of the modes in Ultimate are the same but different. The new online modes are appreciated but beside that a lot of it feels like they decided to play it safe, the result feels rehashed and kinda boring. From the looks of it this game is still just a glorious Smash Wii U. and IMO isn't really deserving of the name Ultimate.

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

EvilLucario

Untitled

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

link3710

So 3 out of the 5 DLC characters have already leaked... don't get your hopes up for anything too interesting from that season pass. I'm definitely going to be skipping it myself.

link3710

EvilLucario

Have we seriously learned NOTHING from the Grinch leak? **** outta here with these leaks. I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but people should know by now to not trust leaks.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

link3710

@ReaderRagfish @Tsurii

According to Vergeben, we're getting a character from Granblue Fantasy, a character from Dragon Quest, and a character from Minecraft

Edited on by link3710

link3710

jtmnm

@link3710 Where?

EDIT: Vergeben definitely has the credibility to be making claims. I'll look into it, thanks.

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

link3710

@EvilLucario This is the same person who leaked Ken, Inciniroar, Simon, Isabelle, Ridley, Ice Climbers, Wolf and all Smash 4 vets would be in.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

jtmnm

@link3710 Where do you see him claiming Dragon Quest specifically? From the posts I see (as recent as minutes ago), he's still passing the generalized SQ rep claim.

jtmnm

Skid

@link3710
Granblue Fantasy
Okay what? Am I missing the connection with Nintendo with this? I'm trying to find something with no luck.
V has credibility but really needs to stop. He is kind of a punk with his attitude. Maybe someone will feed him some "crap" to leak...

Edited on by Skid

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Haruki_NLI

What in the hell is Granblue Fantasy?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

link3710

@Skid Granblue Fantasy is made by the same company that makes Dragalia Lost, Cygames, there's your Nintendo connection. It's also the most popular mobile title in Japan at the moment, despite being barely a thing in the west.

link3710

EvilLucario

@link3710 And it can very quickly turn out to be wrong once there's one bit of wrong news. He can very well go the way of Emily Rodgers or whomever when he gets one character wrong.

But even if what's leaked was true, no big deal. They all have very strong footholds in Japan so it doesn't matter. The American fanbase will piss and moan of course, though.

link3710

@Knuckles-Fajita It's a game where you spend real money to collect virtual images of hot women apparently. It's absolutely huge in Japan, and Nintendo is now closely partnered with the creator, Cygames. That's all I know.

link3710

Skid

@link3710 Okay, yeah I just realized who Cygames were. I should have looked at the company after searching the game.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

-Green-

I recall a lot of the users on the Gamefaqs Smash board hating Sakurai. Has the general attitude changed there?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

EvilLucario

@-Green- GameFAQs hates everything. I wouldn't go there at all if you value your sanity.

TuVictus

Lol I don't understand such anger for "leaks". They're either real, or they're not. And if they're not, why care?

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

jtmnm

@link3710

Where did you find the DQ confirmation? >_>
Untitled

Edited on by jtmnm

jtmnm

EvilLucario

@PikPi I hate leaks and rumors for getting dumb fans riled up, then when it's proven wrong like with Pokemon Stars or the Grinch leak they blow up due to their own fault of choosing to buy into leaks. Remember the huge outrage against Ultra Sun and Moon because it wasn't Stars?

I don't care for them inherently and I still look into them since on their own they're harmless to me, but I don't like the effect it has on other people, clinging into circular evidence or "he was right in the past, he should still be right now". Some companies do get the worst of accurate leaks, like Bethesda who had Fallout 4 and 76 leaked by the same person. Nintendo leakers are much more hit-and-miss or outright misses though.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic