Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2

Posts 221 to 240 of 385

Aurumonado

What stylus are you all using? I don't want to scratch my switch screen

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Late

Had my first go. Started by trying out different ideas in maker mode but didn't start making an actual level yet. I'm trying to find a way to make all 4 players go into a different warp box in multiplayer versus. It turned out to be lot harder than I thought it would be. Didn't come up with a solution yet.

I played first 5 levels of story mode and 10 levels of endless mode. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of levels I got. No troll levels or ones where you don't need to do anything. Couple of them were very well designed. Of course there were some that weren't that spectacular since some people just want to upload a level as soon as they get the game instead of actually designing one.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Xant

Uploaded a course if anyone fancies a go ID: J9Y-9NW-5VF
It's in the 3D world style and is designed around the blinking blocks.

Xant

funnyman420

Ok so I found a major Splatoon reference in the game that made me light up and honestly made my day more than anything else in the game...

One of the creators in Story Mode is "MC Celebrity" which I thought was Pearl from Splatoon 2 before I got the game (you could see the creator names on the mario wiki) , but it was only further confirmed when one of the descriptions for one of her levels included "this stage is straight up SLOPPY". This is almost identical to one of the things Pearl says during the news concerning a certain stage to which Marina responds "You're still trying to make sloppy a thing?". There's also a "Celebrity DJ" who is without a doubt Marina at this point. Now, what's a Splatoon reference doing in a Mario game? thoughts?

shut

DTMOF84

I found this for $49.99 at Walmart. Is that the going price everywhere else?

🇺🇸
☕️
🤘🏻

Undead_terror

My first Mario Maker 2 level which is Whispy Woods: 855-WH7-XHG

Also thankfully I downloaded the game, because there was no copies here.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Eel

Hm I guess the level sharing thread is a bit slow right now, so I'll just put the code to my first level here as well.

XPV-X3W-S1G

Mine is a short level with a few challenging spots. Or at least I think they are!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Wegar

And here is my first Mario Maker 2 Level:

VX8-K34-54G

Its a classic level, but not too easy i think I hope, you enjoy it!

Wegar

Grumblevolcano

@Link-Hero Uploading and downloading courses just like Smash Ultimate's stage builder.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

funnyman420

Personally I don't think putting your courses here is a good idea. This thread is for discussion. Maybe there is/can be a course sharing thread

shut

Joeynator3000

Eh, I don't mind sharing levels here...it is my thread so...yeah. o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ralphdibny

Is there a difference in MyNintendo coins claimable between the standard and limited physical editions??

See ya!

1UP_MARIO

@gimmi_c no difference if it’s a physical copy

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ralphdibny

@1UP_MARIO cheers, you claimed yours? How many did you get?

Nice mario maker collection by the way! I am in awe

See ya!

1UP_MARIO

@gimmi_c thanks. It’s only 50 but helps towards dlc purchases

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ralphdibny

@1UP_MARIO every little helps, especially since they took away club Nintendo!!

I only ask because they messed up my order and sent me a standard edition and then sent me a code for the NSO over email when I questioned it. Just wondering if I am going to be missing any my Nintendo points from it, will claim mine when I get home and see if there's any difference.

Also going to watch some unboxing videos to see if there's any difference in packaging. Might have had a touch because I didn't want the LE box art anyway. Unfortunately the notepad arrived damaged so in negotiation at the moment for a partial refund/replacement.

See ya!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic