Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 941 to 960 of 2,042

LavaTwilight

@sjmartin Thanks, it was just the easiest way to portray a shift without changing much of the landscape.

New level: J33 35S 1WG
MARIO ORIGINS
A level based on the original Arcade Donkey Kong levels, and then a bonus room of Mario's debut as a plumber.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Laoak

I made a 10 Second Speedrun Course (my first one) about spinning!
Code: X5P-11F-GHF

{funny quote here}

pianodorothy

please play my levels and like them!
maker ID: SVM-MPD-5RG

pianodorothy

Laoak

@LavaTwilight Great Course! It looked polished, it was well designed and was all round amazing!

{funny quote here}

LavaTwilight

@pianodorothy il play your levels but il only like them if they deserve to be liked. I expect no less in return. Il be sure to offer constructive feedback though since you asked us so nicely to play them.

@LetsGoSwitch thanks, it took me a while and I hoped it would work for others.

Yhoko

Super Yhoko World - Sandy Mines
[ G8V-PPP-XRG ]

Untitled

Yhoko

sjmartin

@NintendoByNature - Using the code you posted, I wasn't able to find your cave level. Can you repost the code? Or your Maker ID? (I think I have you saved as a maker to follow, but I can't remember your Screen Name in the game)

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

sjmartin

@LavaTwilight - Enjoyed Mario Origins too! The huge Mario statue was fantastic. And I loved the DK throw back. I did a similar level for Mario Maker 1 that I've thought about redoing.

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

antsa

Here are two of my older levels:

The first level I ever made on SMM2, which is a bit of puzzling and old style Super Mario World kind of level:

Spike Forest and the Secret Egg
C0S-JSJ-8NG

And then one screen puzzle, where abandoning your friend and finding him again gets you to the goal:

Janky Puzzle #1
LYY-GKF-G7G

Also check my 30s speedrun level!
Janky Speedrun #1
Y0L-CLJ-K1H
Enjoy!

antsa

misskitten

@LavaTwilight that bouncy spiny shell right next to the checkpoint was a bit mean, lol, but otherwise a cool level

misskitten

LavaTwilight

@misskitten thanks. I thought it would miss people... unless they jump right into it I suppose... @sjmartin Thanks. You should if you enjoyed making it. I have a couple of levels I intend on redoing, but first I need to canvas for more players by playing their levels first lol.

Thabomb045

Uno Mas puzzle Level 24K-BV9-4NF

Thabomb045

apolking

Mirror's Edge: Gotta Go Fast!
PQW-W38-SDF

It's a Mirror's Edge style parkour level, I'm not sure I got the difficulty right so any feedback would be much appreciated!

Super Mario Maker 2 courses:
PQW-W38-SDF
Mirrors Edge: Gotta Go Fast!
VLS-73C-72H
Prison Break!
QYC-K6T-VCG

LavaTwilight

@nectarcollectar I couldn't find your First World course but I played Gauntlet which felt like it was impossible unless you use the secret. I liked the one where you had to take the Goomba's earnings, except that first hole you need to fall down was needlessly difficult to get through. Otherwise a good level.
@WiiChuck103 I really liked your thwomp trial. Very well thought-out course, carefully planned and simple. Excellent work there!
@NightMoon I liked your Koopa Rush level. Your Bowser Showdown was frustrating. Even an early checkpoint just before you enter the first pipe may have encouraged me to keep playing, but as it was I found myself dying on the sudden arrival of a fire bros and that kinda felt unfair, you know? Keep up the good work though.
@pianodorothy ok so The autoscroll was actually a good level. Challenging but fair. The right amount of pressure. By contrast, Aquatic Forest was just busy. Too much going on and what was there was very chaotic. 3D world 1-1 was good, can't say too much there, but then I noticed after that there were no course descriptions so I stopped there. What I played though, I genuinely enjoyed, could just use some structure.

Edwicket

Hi folks, I just made a real doozy.
DHB-PVL-MKG (Grisly Gauntlet)
SMB1 ground theme
This is a super expert classic platforming challenge. No trolling, no hidden blocks or shortcuts. So far it's 0/383 clears. Hats off to the first to complete this.

Edited on by Edwicket

Edwicket

takenvacker

283-GL8-90H
I think I did a pretty good job on it considering I’m new
Don’t play my other levels though, they’re absolutely terrible

Edited on by takenvacker

takenvacker

Garage

Escape from the dungeon:

VXK-FFM-MQF

Garage

JamesNighthawk

Hey again

New level, and I am rather proud of this one! A simple, single concept. I think the challenge is about right, but do let me know any feedback!!

“Blinkin’ Tetrominos”
4FH-TK1-41H

Thanks for all your plays and comments on my other two levels so far. Its great to see NL peeps commenting on my levels. As always, I have played a tonne of your levels. Here are just a few I played:

@carlos82
I really wanted to like this… the concept and the puzzley element of collecting the coins, making them matter, is cool. However, the platforming and the baddie placement is, honestly, infuriating. Getting a clear run stopped being fun, so I bailed. You got a handful of deaths, and no clear from me, sorry! Great idea, but don’t forget, you know your level well. Us, the players, need to be led and feel like we are achieving, not being punished. Unless, that’s what you wanted, hehe!

@Garage
I freally like this! It is hard, but in a fun way. The puzzle element is great, such simple ideas. Some cheap deaths, but, as it is all about working out the “how”, not the doing of it, running it repeated times is quicker. Almost a little long, perhaps, but this is the kind of level I love in Mario Maker!

@aploking
I’ll be honest… no idea what I am supposed to be doing? Am I being dumb? How does the opening area show me how to deal with the autoscroll? Errr… Perhaps it is me?

@Thabomb045
Very clever, and tight, little puzzle box that made me think! I like it!!!

@LetsGoSwitch
I like the idea, and I can make the whole way till the last jump. No idea how to beat that! These gimmick levels are hit and miss – I’d like this if I could finish it hehehe!

@LavaTwilight
Cute Pixel art on the first screen! Totally trolled at the half way mark by that shell lol! The Donkey Kong Homage is great, but also, bloomin’ hard! I totally stumbled on the hidden Star and beat it that way! Perhaps fewer fire blocks to dodge and more space to move. The concept it awesome though, and good aesthetics throughout!

Edited on by JamesNighthawk

JamesNighthawk

Twitter:

LavaTwilight

@JamesNighthawk Hey thanks. I thought of where the hammers were in the original Donkey Kong which gave kind of an invincibility too. Now granted, you didn't have to beat DK the way you had to beat BB but the fire blocks were to simulate those annoying things you had to dodge in Donkey Kong too. I actually originally had a lot more and decided to lessen their number to make it a bit easy for players. The shell at the halfway mark wasn't supposed to be a troll but that's the second remark I've had about it now. I'll keep it in mind and be sure to check your level out.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic