zwetzel4

I wanted to share some of my levels!
Galoomba Woods
Course ID#: BPF-MY6-PGG
Bowser’s fortress of Keys
Course ID#: Y42-2Q2-KHF

zwetzel4

JaxonH

Think my posts are buried now, but here’s the full list for anyone who hasn’t seen them yet. Not sure when I’m going to be able to make more levels because God Eater 3 and DQ Builders 2 just dropped, but I may swing back in the near future. Till then, I leave you this...

Super Mario: Zero Mission [Advanced]
SX1-7DL-H8G

Luigi’s Last Mansion r2.0 [Intermediate]
MDL-9P1-YLG

Speedrunner’s Delight
L5Y-B62-80G

Spiny Miny Tunnel [Intermediate]
CQT-RJK-3PG

Pirhana Parkway [Intermediate]
RDP-CTW-KRF

The Lion’s Den [Intermediate]
WQ7-6R1-6KF

Skyway Scramble [Intermediate]
FM3-MTW-D1G

Koopa Kavern [Intermediate]
PCP-MKG-XNG

Learning Curve [Easy]
HQ4-3W7-LLG

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

1UP_MARIO

Happy Whomps

Great level for beginners. Remember to long jump
PG1-Q83-RXG

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

zumba29

Please play my level, see if you can find the solution! Here us the code: HHH-GRM-YJG.

zumba29

Dodger

Here's my newest level. This is a SMB1 level involving jumping around rotten mushrooms on tracks: it requires some precise jumps mixed with a dash of puzzle solving to figure out the timing to get around the mushrooms. This one is probably a bit more difficult than some of my other creations (except maybe the "Trying On Shoes" level I made first, which is sitting at about a 2% clear rate with around 250 attempts), but I tried hard to keep that as fair difficulty focused on a couple mechanics, and I think it's a fun level to speedrun. Open to feedback.

The Rotten Shroom Shindig
Super Mario Bros - KJH-BR9-WXF

@richufc I played your Shell Skills level. If you want some feedback, there were basically five puzzles in it: The first is the one outside the shell cave where you kick the shell into the block to make a vine appear to get to the pipe, then you have the blue pipe with the three koopas, the yellow pipe with the koopa and the springs, the red pipe with the one spring, and the room with the giant koopa. I was expecting more puzzles like the red pipe room: the koopa shell is bouncing in a circle because of the spring and you have to jump on it with the right timing a few times to kick it into the question mark block. Takes figuring out what to do and a bit of a timing, but is still a quick one room challenge. I liked that room. The other four rooms were too straightforward though, in my opinion. The intro puzzle is fine - it introduces a theme. The blue pipe involves stepping on two shells and waiting and the yellow pipe involves stepping on one shell and waiting, both with no particular timing. The giant shell puzzle involves stepping on one shell and waiting. Shell kicking puzzles are fun - I'd like to see more variety though.

@JaxonH I played your Super Mario: Zero Mission level. That was really well done, clearly really well thought out. I'm sure I didn't see all of it - I think I skipped a portion by running with a bobomb in the room with all the ice block numbers, and I did damage boost the boss fight at the end. I never found the yoshi and there were notes about there being one of those. But it's really hard to do a good Mariotroidvania level and this was that. Respect.

Dodger

Grumblevolcano

Got 2 levels:

• Escape From the Flooded City (code: H43-928-DDF) - "The city is now underwater, escape." [difficulty: hard]
  • Water Autoscroll Test (code: 5Q9-BLT-SPF) - "Fast autoscroll level with fast water height variation." [difficulty: medium]

Considering my 3rd course to be inspired by Luigi's Mansion 3 (what was shown off during Treehouse Live at E3) but undecided whether to go for NSMBU or 3D World.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Chaco-Bear

I have started Making the complete subspace story mode in mario maker.

Here's the first level. Midair Stadium RPV-RMD-QTF

Chaco-Bear

MarioVillager92

Title: Infiltrate The Airship!
Style: New Super Mario Bros. U
Course ID: KGJ-33R-78G

An autoscroll level. My idea for this level is trying to catch a ride on the airship, then going through it. I wanted to have custom scrolling for both the sky and airship segments, but I could only do it for the former.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

goldenhaze

Okay then i'm back with 2 more new levels,
Watery Depths, James cameron is lowering the bar again
YBY-BG9-H0G
Hard underwater kaizo level

Not so spooky after all
79L-0MW-5DG
Pretty standard ghost house level

goldenhaze

sjmartin

I have been MIA this week on the boards and in creating - my depression/anxiety was getting the better of me, and I wasn’t in the right head space. Things have improved greatly. And I finished a new course this morning.

Maker ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Course Title: Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza
Course ID: 5S2-8WF-5KF

Bowser has set up a series of Boss Fights for our hero. Beat the baddies, get the keys, and get out!

Mario Maker 2 ID: WKV-KWN-KMF
Luigi’s Twisting Ghost House - QHF-4Q9-3SF
MarioKart Fun-Time Drive - 5MY-7TR-HRG
Toadette’s Speedrun Sprint - 6W1-F24-6FF
Bowser’s Boss Fight Bonanza - 5S2-8WF-5KF
Captain Toad's Adventure - V6G-R6L-8RF
NNID: SJMartin

Twitter:

AlliMeadow

Just uploaded two more remakes of Super Mario Land 2 levels. Space Zone Area 1 and 2.

2-1 Space Walk
565-4GM-FRF

2-2 Drifting among the Saws
WR4-JMF-V2G

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Captain05crunch

Please check out my two levels if you get a chance. I try to go for some good theming while also maintaining solid gameplay. The second one is more interesting from a game mechanics standpoint. I'll be browsing the forums to find some good levels to play. Thanks in advance!

Storming the Valley Fortress
G9D-69D-K0G

Melting Mt. IcePipe
GWT-NT5-GYF

Captain05crunch

sjmartin

@LavaTwilight - Chrono MARIO was so well styled! Great theme!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@Dodger - Sky Claw Commute has a great theme! Love the design. Well done!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@Dodger - Cloud Combat was short and sweet with a fun challenge!

Twitter:

sjmartin

@BanjoPickles - I’m liking where you are going with Don’t You Dare Stop. I got to a certain point, and wasn’t sure where to go next. It seemed to loop.

Twitter:

sjmartin

@NintendoByNature - I enjoyed Boats and Foes! Beat it on the first try. Liked all the mini boss battles.

Twitter:

sjmartin

@richufc - oh my goodness! I had so much fun with Shell skills! Great work!

Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@sjmartin thanks. It wasn't creative from a level design stand point. It was just a little fun level to make. I'm working on what i think it's one of my best ones yet. Should be uploaded in a few days

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic