Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 2,042

Fat-cat

Hi Everyone first post here.
So I've recently been feeling the kaizo world of item abuse and precision jumps becoming a bit stale and decided to return to my old favourite of standard exploration levels.

Yoshis Oasis is the level I ended up making over the course of the last 36 hours.
Its an unforgiving linear plat-former with side quests. Red coins are true ending but not required

The Rocky Road: Yoshis Oasis
C2S-VCK-6TF

I'd appreciate any feedback.
Thanks all, I look forward to hearing from the community and will get round to playing some of your levels soon.

Fat-cat

stu77

Please try my new level for my game Super Mario Refresh: 3-2 Oil-rig Mayhem, a traditional level, difficulty easy/medium: TWH-W0B-G5G
The story is this: Mario's trip to the beach leads him to an awful oil-rig polluting the sea.
Reply to this comment and I will try yours as well. Happy making!

Edited on by stu77

stu77

stu77

Hi all,

Super Mario Refresh World 3 is now complete.

This world I stuck to a storyline and theme.

The focus again is traditional platforming, difficulty easy/medium. I tried to go really hard on the aesthetic this time around so I hope you enjoy that.

Though there is a water theme, there are very little water level parts, because I prefer straightforward platforming.

Here are the levels:

Name: Super Mario Refresh 3-1 Night at the Beach
Course ID: KW9-HGK-3GG
Description: Mario hears of bad things going on at the beach and decides to investigate!
Style: SMB 1 (Traditional)

Name: Super Mario Refresh 3-2 Oil-rig Mayhem
Course ID: TWH W0B G5G
Description: Mario’s trip to the beach leads him to an awful oil-rig polluting the sea!
Style: SMB 3 (Traditional)

Name: Super Mario Refresh 3-3 Poisonfish Peril
Course ID: 9CP-QC0-TQG
Description: Mario embarks on cleaning up Bowser's awful oil spill!
Style: SMW (Traditional)

Name: Super Mario Refresh 3-4 Ocean Outcry
Course ID: M8F-2GK-LRG
Description: Mario journeys to the depths of the ocean to face Bowser once again!
Style: SMW (Traditional)

Try them out and give them a like. Post a comment below and I'd be happy to try your level!

stu77

Tinglemies

Untitled

Mega Jumpman: Dr. Kamek's Castle
5MV-65R-BBG

My previous (and most succesful) level was Mega Jumpman (262-TYM-V2G). Structured like a classic Mega Man game, Mega Jumpman beat six minilevels, acquiring powerups from bosses along the way. Sadly there was no room left for Dr. Wily's Castle, so I made a separate level for it. Hope you'll enjoy this finale for the duology!

Untitled

Edited on by Tinglemies

Tinglemies

Hanakane

Happy Easter everyone!

Come join my live YouTube stream on Easter Sunday from 3:00pm UK time / 10:00am EDT time. I will be taking viewer level submissions and playing viewer levels live. The link to my YouTube channel is below, hope to see you there.
https://www.youtube.com/c/Hanakane

Retro Pac-Man Pack-a-nistic, really quite precocious!

3DS Friend Code: 4270-3094-3956 | Nintendo Network ID: GuevaraCasal

lostbeard

hi everyone, I hope you are doing well during quarentine.

I made a level yesterday in which you can choose the difficulty (hard or easy).

it is a speedrun and a boss fight, i hope you like it!

HGY-G5P-GGF

lostbeard

AndrewIdaho

My Newest Levels:

Paper Mario 64 Boss Blitz - V16-W8Q-FYG
Super Mario 64 Boss Blitz - 254-SHP-CCG
Lift Leapers - QC2-XH2-1XF
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 3D World Version - 02M-855-NXG
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 SMW. Version - G70-PBY-HGG
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 HD - 0QT-GKH-7WF
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 Upside Down - 84D-3Q0-GHF
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 Snow - 8QH-XD8-5DG
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 Castle - XVX-N25-NXG
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 Underwater - XJ5-WGH-7WF
SMB. 1 Level 1-2 Autoscroll - G91-F6M-CQG

AndrewIdaho

TSL_NB

Hey, thanks everyone for trying my other levels (thanks, Turkeylegs...I saw you played a couple of them).

Well, it's blown up from five to thirty courses now. Here are a couple of the newer ones:

Sunburn Trolly Key Hunt 7BK-85H-RRG - You need the angry sun to melt a path for you to get to the key, but watch out for lava bubbles!

Hickory Dickory D'OH! Y1F-KJX-44G - Just a fun one I made (imagining if Mario had to go inside a clock tower)

Laggy Un-Co-Op 3VB-8TM-F6G - This was intended to be a multiplayer dodge race, but I found it just as fun if you played it solo.

Doorknobbery LHW-5JC-T1G - A little story behind this one. The idea was that Mario shouldn't do anything aside from going through doors to reach the goal. I tried putting a challenge right before the goal, which I myself couldn't get through, then I somehow accidentally managed to do it (it's a combination of timing and pure luck), so my apologies if it is a bit annoying.

Anyhow, enjoy, and thanks again!
Scoweajon (TSL_NB)

TSL_NB (she/her)
Maker ID: MK7-LMR-N0H

Tinglemies

Superjump Spikeswitch
JN6-3PD-KHF

Jump to activate and deactivate spiketraps. Bear in mind that the mouse is not fast enough to register continous jumps. This level also offers a more challenging third route as well as 500 coins total to collect.

https://streamable.com/69uhux

Edited on by Tinglemies

Tinglemies

Kintypoo121

Hey guys, if anyone has any classic-style levels in a world map yet, please post the ID here! Dying to play some more standard-style levels with the new world map format Brutal levels have their time and place, but looking for a more chill, vanilla experience ~

Kintypoo121

Rexcalibr

Try my course, Lemmy is the boss.

84B-D51-QCG

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Zeldafan79

I just want a nice pleasant set of worlds to play through. Nothing too easy and please no doors leading to spike pits of death, over abundance of poorly placed enemies or garbled nonsense that nobody would want to play. Also none of those super meat boy style courses if you know what i mean. Make me think Nintendo themselves designed the courses. Anyone got a set of worlds like that for me?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" Optimus Prime

Regulus6891

Sorry in advance if this isn’t the right avenue to ask this question, but I figured let’s go right to the pro’s!!

Is there a way to play the endless challenge mode while only getting NES or SNES themed levels?

I just find myself grinding my teeth in displeasure from all the trash 3D levels the mode makes you wade through.

Is there a preference setting that can fix this? Thank you in advance!!

Regulus6891

Eel

I created a new level yesterday while playing with a few of the new features.

4N1-1L6-MVG

The main objective of the level is to find the boss key and rescue Yoshi from Roy. Hope y’all will like it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Davir

i have upload my World
Please try my World

My maker ID is
2W1 RML BYG

Davir

Dodger

Just uploaded my first level in a while. This one focuses on jumping around spikes in hallways with seesaws. The goal is to be tough, but fun; some tricky jumps, but nothing hair pulling and no tech required. A platforming level. I enjoyed testing this one. Open to feedback.

Tough Tour of The Seesaw Sewer
Mario is touring a dangerous seesaw sewer. Rumor says there's a monster...
SMW - D03-DQC-H5G

@Eel Played your level. Really liked it - had a very classic Mario World vibe to it. Only thing I'd say is that it took me a few playthroughs to find the key. There are a lot of pipes with piranha plants in the level and several times I made it to the end without the key because I didn't guess that that one pipe with a piranha plant was different.

@TSL_NB Played your sunburn trolly key hunt level. It's a clever idea. A few small design changes would make it a lot more fun. The sun is an unpredictable mechanic, so a couple times I ended up in a position at the end where I couldn't get the key before those fire bubbles came out of nowhere. Do the fire bubbles need to be there once the player has basically beaten the stage anyway? The one change that would have made this one a lot more fun for me personally would be to make the pipes that drop fireballs a different color so the player knows where the fireballs will fall from.

But making levels where the sun melts/burns stuff is hard - Mario Maker's camera is weird. I made a level where you use the sun to explode bob-ombs in a maze to collect red coins last summer, if you want to try it.

Sunburnt Bobombs Ver. 2
With the mighty power of the sun, burn the bobombs and grab the red coins!
SMB3 - DT7-YBK-38G

Dodger

Eel

Haha I guess I should’ve picked red or yellow for the pipe, maybe blue is too passive. Thanks for playing!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Made another level! Now while testing the SMB2 mushroom. It's pretty much just vague parts of SMB2 mashed together and some segments that use the carrying and jumping abilities. It's a lot more linear than the last one.

4NK-YD2-T0G

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

NintendoByNature

Playing thru someone's game and 2 worlds down. So far so good. I like that it saves your progress when you exit the makers world.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic