Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 1,733

NintendoByNature

@LavaTwilight thanks dude. Parapa palace was a straight rip off from zelda 2, and it was supposed to be.. glad you enjoyed it. Felt like you were playing zelda 2 for a moment didn't It? Deku forest was a quick little guy I put together to get used to every ability link has but by no means is it up there with some of the better ones. More just like a quick fun course everyone should be able to clear. Thanks for the feedback.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code:SW-5367-2536-4308

MarioLover92

@LavaTwilight Thank you! Glad you're enjoying my levels. I'll check out yours pretty soon.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92
Latest Level: Twinkle Snow (N82-F0L-0KF)

DiovaniBressan

I made a full adventure, titled "Super Mario Adventures!" (creative name, I know).
Here are all 32 levels of this adventure.

W 1-1 Grass Land Route ( 1DT-JD3-YNF )
W 1-2 Pipeline Cave ( HWR-F8G-QSG )
W 1-3 Mushroom Gorge ( 779-GCV-FYG )
W 1-4 Dry Shell Castle ( 1NF-BWL-9VG )
W 2-1 Digging Desert ( T2L-20F-B4G )
W 2-2 Hungry Dunes ( HRC-82M-GLG )
W 2-3 Sandy Shrooms ( YBK-VHV-J3G )
W 2-4 Boom Box Castle ( H3K-DXW-1XF )
W 3-1 Cheep Cheep Jungle ( K8P-CTH-MVF )
W 3-2 Bubbling Tunnel ( M1W-J7R-YNG )
W 3-3 Midnight Swamp ( TLN-CLT-Y9G )
W 3-4 Airship Armada ( Y2K-JC5-KMF )
W 4-1 Snowflake Valley ( SWH-VL1-KLF )
W 4-2 Frozen Cave ( V03-RS2-M6G )
W 4-3 Snowy Peak ( BJH-958-P2G )
W 4-4 Hot Stone Fortress ( 4R0-5G0-6JF )
W 5-1 Lakitu’s Fields ( 56J-PWW-M3G )
W 5-2 Ghostly Manor ( YN1-YY6-91G )
W 5-3 Super Block Plaza ( H13-Y71-5KF )
W 5-4 Magmatic Castle ( WPD-D6R-41H )
W 6-1 Sunshine Sands ( 87L-2F6-RTF )
W 6-2 Underground Lake ( 2SJ-20K-JYG )
W 6-3 Sandstorm Valley ( BQH-3LN-GMF )
W 6-4 Conveyor Fortress ( BG1-QL8-RGF )
W 7-1 Sky Garden ( 725-NBV-NSF )
W 7-2 Fungi Cavern ( WS6-LMB-DLF )
W 7-3 High-Sky Playground ( YM5-352-D2H )
W 7-4 Hot Snakes Castle ( 5RM-0QB-YCG )
W 8-1 Spike’s Tunnel ( GMF-CBP-PNG )
W 8-2 Mysterious Manor ( 612-3F2-C7G )
W 8-3 Bowser Jr. Armada ( 8VB-WJS-64G )
W 8-4 Bowser’s Castle ( 6KN-6LY-TRG )

Edited on by DiovaniBressan

DiovaniBressan

LavaTwilight

Have It Your Way (Ice Ice) Baby!
V9H-86Y-NNG

My latest course. I tried to make an easy course for a change.
Choose your power-up and then collect the coins. Great for multiplayer vs but not necessary.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Chronohunt

@DiovaniBressan Hit up a couple of courses. Very nice. Left you a couple of likes and comments. I'm behind on returning plays, but I'll be giving them a closer look as the weekend unfolds. I do have a new course I'm peddling. Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. If you check out anything else I always return plays. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight Cool course. I actually think its right on the line between easy and normal. Beginners will still think challenging, yet fair. Skilled players will still enjoy it, unless they don't like fun. Gave you the like and comment treatment, as usual. I have a new course if you want to check it out. Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Catch you later.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Link and the Oracle of Secrets

Course Id: SVQ-WLK-YVG

Style: SMB

Difficulty: Normal/Expert

Things to remember. Run and press down to nudge munchers. If you need more time, a P switch can be tipped up and nudged with your head. Not necessary, but combined with a well placed arrow can do wonders. Your decisions in problem solving will cause different mini-boss alterations. Hope you enjoy. Looking forward to checking out your courses. Have a great weekend and Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

@Chronohunt As usual, the course was great. Excellent details. Unfortunately I found the boss battle to have a bit of a difficulty spike I wasn't prepared for. Otherwise, I enjoyed it.

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight The best way to approach the boss is to stand in one spot and spam arrows. Then use your shield to deflect the fire. Also, stand right behind the spot the extra sword drops. You got the most distance to react to the fireballs. Oh, and please hook me up with a like. I had to delete a course to upload this and it needs to get traction or its going to break my fragile little heart. Thanks for your time and have a good evening.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

@Chronohunt ooh well I believe in only giving a heart to a course that deserves one. As it is I thought I did already give one, so I'll go rectify that now. And give it one more shot.

ManOfUs

I've wanted to create a Mario Maker 2 level with more complex mechanics in a while. Considering I'm new at level design in general, it isn't the most amazing thing ever but I'm proud of it.

Here's the short boss battle level, Mario VS Karmageddon.
G5X-B2S-LGF

Also, I drew up some 90s-style promotional art here.

ManOfUs

MondoGeeko

I just finished a Legend of Zelda Dungeon themed level, hope someone plays it and likes it! Its pretty difficult but fair with practice!

Dungeon 1
88M-4BF-51G

SW-5262-9457-9700

MondoGeeko

Switch Friend Code: SW-5262-9457-9700 | My Nintendo: MondoGeeko

Chronohunt

@ManOfUs Checked it out. Well designed and fun. Thought it was a little tricky when I tired it yesterday, however it wasn't a problem today. Left you a like and couple of comments. If you want to try out one of mine, try Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@MondoGeeko Gave it a look. A bit tricky, couldn't get the clear, but I left you a like and a comment. If you want to try out one of mine, try Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

MondoGeeko

@Chronohunt I kept getting stuck, so I have to figure it out! I followed you, so I'll keep trying and check out some more!😅 Thanks for trying. It took me a while to complete it myself, tried to go for NES hard style where it takes multiple tries to complete. Merry Christmas!

MondoGeeko

Switch Friend Code: SW-5262-9457-9700 | My Nintendo: MondoGeeko

Wearp

My son and I have made a few coarses that we would like you to check out one of which seems as though no one can beat it and would like you guys to give it a shot and let me know what you think in the comments section.
The real challenging one is called I Dare You!!! Course id is 5FS-R9M-2BG. Really look forward to you all trying it. I know it is do-able. I had my son of 9 run the course check on it and he did it. The second one is called take a big w, course id 552-GP9-J6G. Again, thank you in advance and agsin let me know.

Edited on by Wearp

Wearp

Chronohunt

@Wearp Checked em out. Nice little courses. Probably could use some more polish, but not to shabby. Left likes and comments on those two and another. If you want to give mine a shot, try Wiggler Romp Pinball: NY4-DN4-DKG and Whack-a-Mole or Mole a Mario: 1QR-VG9-63G. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

MarioLover92

Course Name: Twinkle Snow
Game Style: Super Mario 3D World
Course ID: N82-F0L-0KF

Remember Sonic Advance 3? You might feel right at home playing this level. It's a recreation of SA3's zone of the same name, and I made it just in time for Christmas Eve! The first section is based on Act 1, while the second section is based on Act 2. There's many pathways, Dash Panels, and even snowball-throwing Spikes (the green guys, not the hazard).

Hopefully you guys will enjoy it, especially if you're a Sonic fan. Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92
Latest Level: Twinkle Snow (N82-F0L-0KF)

Vexer

Just some regular platforming levels with some puzzle elements. For people who just want traditional mario gameplay:
N2Z-CYV-RNG
5Y6-80T-HPF
0GG-343-YJF
5KG-HVV-TWF
KTP-JHT-YSJ
TP3-RO6-M7G

Vexer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic