Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,041

Chronohunt

@ManOfUs Checked it out. Well designed and fun. Thought it was a little tricky when I tired it yesterday, however it wasn't a problem today. Left you a like and couple of comments. If you want to try out one of mine, try Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@MondoGeeko Gave it a look. A bit tricky, couldn't get the clear, but I left you a like and a comment. If you want to try out one of mine, try Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

MondoGeeko

@Chronohunt I kept getting stuck, so I have to figure it out! I followed you, so I'll keep trying and check out some more!😅 Thanks for trying. It took me a while to complete it myself, tried to go for NES hard style where it takes multiple tries to complete. Merry Christmas!

MondoGeeko

Switch Friend Code: SW-5262-9457-9700 | My Nintendo: MondoGeeko

Wearp

My son and I have made a few coarses that we would like you to check out one of which seems as though no one can beat it and would like you guys to give it a shot and let me know what you think in the comments section.
The real challenging one is called I Dare You!!! Course id is 5FS-R9M-2BG. Really look forward to you all trying it. I know it is do-able. I had my son of 9 run the course check on it and he did it. The second one is called take a big w, course id 552-GP9-J6G. Again, thank you in advance and agsin let me know.

Edited on by Wearp

Wearp

Chronohunt

@Wearp Checked em out. Nice little courses. Probably could use some more polish, but not to shabby. Left likes and comments on those two and another. If you want to give mine a shot, try Wiggler Romp Pinball: NY4-DN4-DKG and Whack-a-Mole or Mole a Mario: 1QR-VG9-63G. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

MarioVillager92

Course Name: Twinkle Snow
Game Style: Super Mario 3D World
Course ID: N82-F0L-0KF

Remember Sonic Advance 3? You might feel right at home playing this level. It's a recreation of SA3's zone of the same name, and I made it just in time for Christmas Eve! The first section is based on Act 1, while the second section is based on Act 2. There's many pathways, Dash Panels, and even snowball-throwing Spikes (the green guys, not the hazard).

Hopefully you guys will enjoy it, especially if you're a Sonic fan. Enjoy and have a wonderful holiday

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Vexer

Just some regular platforming levels with some puzzle elements. For people who just want traditional mario gameplay:
N2Z-CYV-RNG
5Y6-80T-HPF
0GG-343-YJF
5KG-HVV-TWF
KTP-JHT-YSJ
TP3-RO6-M7G

Vexer

Chronohunt

@Vexer Cool! I checked out three of them. Already hit up one in the past. All nice courses. Likes and comments all around. Was gonna check out more, but I'm behind on returning plays. I'll get to them eventually. If you want to give mine a look, my course Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@MarioLover92 Another nice level. Left you a well deserved like and comment. I have a new Zelda course Link and the Oracle of Secrets: SVQ-WLK-YVG. If give it a try you won't be disappointed. Merry Christmas.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

@Vexer I was noticing you were playing some of my trickier courses if you want some recommendations try these.
Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y-DN4-DKG
Whack-Mole or Mole-a-Mario: 1QR-VG9-63G
Blooper Blaster: PT1-R8R-NWG
These are fun mini-games. The courses you picked out where tough and quite lengthy. Thanks for playing and have a great day.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

shotoutgames

Short but first level completed on any platform ever. This rookie could really use some feedback.
Very generic standard level.
JN7-8BD-JYG

Any suggested levels to learn more basics. Some of the other levels here can be a bit overwhelming from an analytical perspective. For me at least
Thanks

shotoutgames

Benjoo

@DiovaniBressan I'm having a blast playing your levels. I'm halfway through them. The mountain climb has been my favourite so far. Good job

Benjoo

YcroneX

Beginner Level:

Golsch's Dungeon
ID: VTY-H2B-0FG

Disco Disco
ID: 020-FW3-FYG

Normal Level:

Dohnuts Heart
ID: GWK-YRY-6RG

PRO LEVEL:

The Hell Prison
0QB-THN-JCG

A rly rly rly hard but fair level. Without trolls, but skill needed. Leave a comment pls, maybe a heart when you liked it

The Hell Prison Level
0QB-THN-JCG

Chronohunt

@YcroneX Gave Disco Disco a look. Simplistic,yet fun course. Left you a like and a comment. If you want to try one of mine try Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y-DN4-DKG. Have a great weekend.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Royalraymond

Just made a couple new levels

Bowsers keep
Sm1 castle, short but kind of hard shellmet level
B1K-Y81-GJF

Lost forest
Nsmb jungle, pretty easy 10 coin challenge
67F-P88-8RG

Let me know what ya think and of course I'll try out yours

Royalraymond

Chronohunt

@Royalraymond Checked them out. Missed a coin on Lost Forest and struggled on Bowsers keep, but i thought they were both well designed. Left likes and comments on both. If you want to try mine, try Whack-a-Mole or Mole a Mario: 1QR-VG9-63G and Power Flower Power Tower: WHK-Q9M-5SG. Have a good one.

Chronohunt

Royalraymond

@Chronohunt thanks, wow your courses are pretty nice! Went for the world record n got it on oh SMB 2 world remake. Probably go for more.

Royalraymond

Royalraymond

@YcroneX got the wr on your normal, now trying your pro.

Try some of mine if ya want.

Beginner
SMB
Wr 54s
H35-SCV-FPG

Average
Nsmb
Forest
67F-P88-8RG

PRO
SMW
red coin