Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 2,042

Chronohunt

@Soulstaria Nice course. Gave both of them a look, followed with likes and comments. If you want to try one of mine, my new course is Link and the Desolate Delves: 9YW-5TH-00G. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

MarioVillager92

Course Name: Quest for the Master Sword
Game Style: Super Mario Bros.
Course ID: RL8-Q6R-P8G

This is my first level that makes use of the Master Sword. Basically my intention for this level is to have players work toward getting their hands on the legendary blade, so I had some underground sections for you guys to go through. It teaches how to use bombs too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Chronohunt

@MarioLover92 Another nice course, left you a like and a comment. Believe I played all your courses. Great stuff all around. If you get a chance, try one of my new courses Link and the Desolate Delves: 9YW-5TH-00G or Super Op Bonus Level: RXW-39F-KRF. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

C8Q-QBM-20G

First level in a while, wanted to do something simple but challenging. Use ZL or ZR to spin jump on the Thwomps and Wigglers through to the goal post, with increase in difficulty towards the end.

Hope you enjoy it. I will try to do some more of your levels too, but I do prioritize those who play mine.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight Cool courses. Left you likes and comments on three of them. If you want to check out mine, my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Spencerwon

Hey, I just made a speed run course. Anyone want to try it out and give me any criticism? It's my first speed run thanks!

11K-XDF-HFG

Nintendo Forums are so nostalgic.
-Animal Crossing Wild World-

Chronohunt

@Spencerwon Great course. A little out of skill set, but well designed. Left you a like and a comment. If you want to check out one of mine, try Link and the Desolate Delves: 9YW-5TH-00G. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Edwicket

This is a really challenging but fair classic SMB1 platformer (not kaizo). Snow themed and uses some of the items from the new update. Thanks for trying it and good luck!
CL1-RR6-CYF

Edwicket

Chronohunt

@Ragnar007 Tried out your course. Well designed and tough, seems to be a staple for your courses. Left you a like of course. I do have an older course I'm peddling, if your interested. Captain Troll Treasure Tracker: 6GV-2J1- 2JG is more of a reverse troll level. Things usually work them selves out. The player does the trolling themselves, Also, if you decide to play one of my new courses all plays and likes will be returned promptly. Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Link and the Lucent Lair

Course: 930-L7C-GSG

Style: SMB

Difficulty: 14.8% clear rate

This ones a little bit more on the casual end compared to my last. Hope you give it a try. I'm all about excepting feedback and course Id's, so hook me up. Chronohunt out.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

2 new levels, very similar but completely different approach and very different mild puzzles.

FTQ-LQB-J1H - The Pyramid
Raid the pyramid and claim the treasure, but there are many traps to stop you from ever seeing the light of day again. No mushrooms, no mistakes.

T1F-R11-FTF - The Ant Colony
The queen ant has been causing trouble in the mushroom kingdom. Defeat her and escape. Hope you're not claustrophobic.

Please enjoy and any constructive feedback is welcome. I will now take a break from creating (out of ideas) and will no focus on playing some levels here. As usual I prioritise those who play mine.

NintendoFan528

It's nice to see in a community often called toxic to see a bunch of people sharing there levels and giving kind replies and giving encouragement.

What?

Chronohunt

@LavaTwilight Hello. Gave both your courses a look. Thought they were both well designed quality courses. Left likes and comments on both. Got a new course, if you want to check it out. Link and the Lucent Lair: 930-L7C-GSG. I'm also peddling Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y-DN4-DKG. This ones just quick casual fun. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

Dr_Jungle

Hi everybody!

I haven’t made a level in a while, and took a break from SMM2. I came back after 2.0 was released and started work on a level based around spike mechanics in NSMBU style. It’s taken me a while as I wasn’t happy with it the first time, so I started again from scratch. It is quite a difficult level, I hope you enjoy it!

Name: Spike Castle
Code: 590-SWK-8HF

Any feedback is appreciated!

Dr_Jungle

Utkonos

Hi everyone!
Please visit my levels in Super Mario Maker 2:

Number 1: Coin Seeker
Level ID: 1Q7-XTQ-7KF
Style: New Super Mario Bros U
Short description: Challenging level without save flags, in which you need to grab all coins, avoiding dangers and fighting mini-bosses. Needs some training and very accurate timing in each part of the level, so it is unlikely to be passed on first try (but maybe someone will surprise me? ^_^)

Number 2: Second try
Level ID: 19R-TGT-LFF
Style: Super Mario 3D World
Short description: Also kinda challenging level divided into 3 parts of increasing difficulty. First and second parts are small, but give some challenge because you need to be accurate, quick and attentive. Third part is much bigger and gives more challenge as you need to pass several tricky areas (including some mini-boss fighting) without checkpoints between them. Collecting all coins is not necessary in this level but might give some additional challenge.

Hope you visit and enjoy my levels!
Thanks in advance!

Thanks for attention and have a nice day :)

Dr_Jungle

@LavaTwilight played your levels and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. I enjoyed the presentation on the levels, it was obvious that you put a lot of thought in to them.

Great levels!

Dr_Jungle

Chronohunt

@Utkonos Checked out both of them. Didn't fair to well, but I like what your doing. Left you some likes and comments. If you want to give mine a whirl, my maker Id is 1DV-3HS-MRF. Have a great day.

Chronohunt

LavaTwilight

@Dr_Jungle @Chronohunt Thanks guys it's a pity you couldn't finish either of them.

Chrono, I've played a few of your levels now, and there's a consistent high quality running through all of them. They have this pull factor that makes you want to finish them. Incidentally I'm surprised you haven't tried my Chrono Mario course yet

Jungle I only played yours today but I played a few and I love them. I'd like to come back and check out the other Lost World levels and the Mario Kart ones too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic