Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 2,042

Chronohunt

@Zekenator Thanks for trying my courses,glad you like them. I just played your new uploads. Very fun traditional levels. Left you some likes and comments. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Chronohunt

Zekenator

Here are some new levels i created

Name: Super Mario 2D Land 2-1
Difficulty: Easy
Theme: SMB3
ID: KYM-B3Q-VWG

Super Mario 2D World 2-4
Difficulty: Easy
Theme:SM3DW
ID: PM9-XCH-NTF

Edited on by Zekenator

Zekenator

Chronohunt

@Zekenator I believe I already played them after your last post. Thought they were both fantastic. Also, cause I have no shame. My new course is Castle Crashing with Yoshi: 117-F35-DLG. Have a great day.

Edited on by Chronohunt

Chronohunt

Kaempferherz

(speedrun)

Name: Get on the beetle

Level ID: YMF-HT8-C4G

Style: Super Mario World

Theme: Underground

Difficulty: Super expert (?)

Description: First time I tried creating a super expert level to see how long it would take someone to beat it! Pretty short speedrun with some tricky and tight jumps.

Thank you so much for playing I appreciate every kind of feedback!

Kaempferherz

Zekenator

Just uploaded a new level
Name: Super Mario 2D Land 3-2
Theme: Underground
Game: SMB3
ID: 3S8-83N-2KF

Feel free to give feedback (:

Zekenator

Zekenator

Just went ahead and tried your levels too and gave them a heart. Great ideas! @Chronohunt

Zekenator

Dave666

@Chronohunt I have yet to beat one of your levels my skill on 2d platformers is slowly improving I will get there eventually

@Zekenator I am enjoying the traditional levels

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

Chronohunt

@Dave666 I do have some courses designed to be fun and not to difficult.
2001: Shmup Odyssey: 9DQ-WKW-1QG 19% clear rate
Wiggler Romp Pinball: N4Y-DN4-DKG 49% clear rate
Whack-a-Mole or Mole-a-Mario:1QR-VG9-63G 25% clear rate
Scared Stiff(Read Description): Q0H-N5Y-03G 19% clear rate
I'll go ahead and hit up some more of your courses. If you check these out, cool beans.

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Chronohunt it turns out I did clear one of your levels I had already done scared stiff

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Yeah, I should have caught that. Also. you read the description. That part eludes some people and they treat it like a speedrun. Thanks for trying my other courses and I really enjoyed yours. Great traditional style courses. A breath of fresh air in the land of troll and hot garbage levels. Thanks for fighting the good fight. Have a great one.

Chronohunt

Dave666

@Chronohunt thanks for trying mine my levels won’t be challenging but I am trying to think of ways to make them interesting by putting puzzles and the occasional trap in them

Dave666

Dave666

Not my level it is a level someone made as a memorial to his wife

SX4 0YF 9WF

Dave666

Dave666

My latest attempt at a level
K1Y JJQ BDF

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Dave666 Tried out your level. Gave it a like and a comment. Alright, a little constructive criticism. Misdirecting people to a negative is a good way to get hit with boos. Its not the best way to up the difficulty. That's why your Classic Mario course you just uploaded has more likes with less plays. Gave that one a like and comment too. Don't be mad I'm just trying to help you out. Refining the things you do best is the best way to make better levels. If you want to check out a level or two. Try Blooper Blaster: PT1-R8R-NWG or Dreamscapes and Beyond: 3P7-9NP-60H. Have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Zekenator

Uploaded another level thats based on the special world in SMW
ID: TR2-4WS-BMG
Name: Mario 2D Land Wiggler Forest

Feel free to give feedback and tell me your ID if you want to me to play your levels as well

Zekenator

Dave666

@Chronohunt thanks for the feedback I have taken the level down and reuploaded with instructions
7G8 KSY Y5G

Dave666

Chronohunt

@Zekenator Just checked out your course. Really good. Kept botching it up. I'll have to give it another go later. Left likes and comments on that one and your previous course. If you want to check out one of mine try Mini-Game Mirage Madness: KW2-GT0-4NG. Also, I'm trying to push one of my earlier courses Dreamscapes and Beyond 3: R2W-GB4-VGG. This ones my invisible course. Put it up on reddit 4 times in three months. I think its cursed. Anyways, have a great weekend.

Chronohunt

Dave666

I have 2 new levels both concentrate on jumping nothing challenging perfect for if you want to practice jumps

Jumpman 9MJ 63W 31H
Jumping in the clouds MXD Y2F R6G

Dave666

Dennie0125

14Dennie01255m ago
Hi,

I've 2 different levels for u.

1st is a bowser themed level. Collect 100 coins. Survive and search voor small and big coins.
Course ID: KJB-TYJ-KWF

2nd is a mini game level with 4 different mini games.
Course ID: 59L-CVB-8RG

Dennie0125

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic