Forums

Topic: Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 2,042

antsa

Here's my running level:

Midnight Run
id: 670-CDM-Q1H

'Liquor store is closing and Mario is in a hurry. Can you make it in time?'

A hard running level, where using gentle slopes as your advantage gets you in goal.

antsa

carlos82

@Simbabbad thanks for the feedback, I went back and fourth about whether to keep the key on the boo but ultimately settled for the clue in the description. I'm quite proud of the transitions on that one and will probably go back to tidy up the rest.

Played and liked your Spring Breeze, the over world feels like it could have been on the original game and I like the optional sub world idea, its something I'd did with my 2nd Bowsers Retro stage where I had an optional red coin hunt in a secret warp zone. Good stuff

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5967-3221-9309 | My Nintendo: Carlos

Thundertron55

Hello everyone! I have a new level and a retooled level following feedback from this wonderful community! I hope you enjoy!

Gizmo Cave - 00V-9D0-LPG
This is the retooled level that went under some major and minor revisions. I slightly shortened up the second half of Beat-Block section, shortened the Snake Block section, added a shortcut that requires the use of a certain power up, expanded on the ON/OFF Block Conveyor Belt section, added a Tree platforming section, removed the Great Tower, added three 50 coins and three hidden 1-Ups. Can you find all three? Thanks to @Simbabbad and @apolking for their feedback on my original level! I hope you enjoy my final revision of Gizmo Cave!

The Great Mystery Box Tower - KF8-WF4-1YG
This is a new level based off the Mystery Boxes/Houses in 3D World where you would clear a challenge in a room to proceed onto the next or receive an item. Most of the challenges are stomping on the enemy with the key to open the Locked Door/Warp Box. There are a few exceptions though. Note that Power Ups are limited so try not to loose any! There are also three 1-Ups hidden throughout the course so I hope you can find them all. I hope you all will enjoy my course!

As always, I am open to constructive criticism of my courses. I ask for criticism so I can become a better Mario Maker and level designer. Hope you have a great day!

Mario Maker 2 ID: 99C-3DN-SVG
Smash Mains: Toon Link, Chrom, Inkling, Joker, Robin, Pyra/Mythra, and Sora.
"May the light illuminate your path."

My Nintendo: Thundrtron | Nintendo Network ID: Thundertron55

carlos82

I have a revamped version of Bowsers Retro Kingdom 2 DN1-F4M-45G
Untitled
I've cut out an area I didn't feel added anything and made the red coin hunt warp zone areas flow into one another for a clear alternative path. Also change back to Mario Bros 3 theme to fit in with the idea of Bowser messing with original Super Mario Bros levels

Edited on by carlos82

Older than I care to remember but have been gaming since owning a wooden Atari 2600 and played pretty much everything inbetween.

richufc

@Simbabbad Have been playing through all your uploaded levels. They're great! Thanks for your hard work ๐Ÿ˜

Super Mario Maker 2 Creator ID: SX6-QQG-NVF

richufc

Here is my latest attempt. It's based on one of my fave SNES games...

Untitled

BTB-0JV-8WF

richufc

@carlos82 Love the retro inspired levels. So much nostalgia and fun designs ๐Ÿ˜

carlos82

@richufc thanks, I've just played your Pilotwings stage. Right up my street that one, great work

wittenduvel

@Simbabbad, thanks for your feedback on my Sonic & Megaman level.
The idea behind the one inch block was that I didn't want players to be able to carry the boot to the boss.

I played your "Escape from another castle" level. I really liked your spin on the traditional castle level.
I liked how you end up behind Bowser on the bridge, it really does feels like you just escaped.

Besides the theme it's a fun and challenging level. Nicely done!

EDIT:
I just updated my old Mega Man level, it's a minor change, I removed the one inch block before the boss entrance.
I had my reasons to use a one inch space before but I have come to realise those reasons were wrong and stupid.
So I (re-)present:
Mega Ma...rio? - Hammerman (there's no cutman)
Level ID: 2W5-0NM-K5G

Edited on by wittenduvel

wittenduvel

wittenduvel

Here's a little boss level I created, it's inspired on the final boss level of Sonic the Hedgehog and what it could be like in Mario-style. (Answer: It's not easy)

Mario vs Bowser - Final Zone
0NB-B7D-TNG

wittenduvel

Dodger

Finished a platforming level I've been working on using the propeller suit, which I haven't messed around with much. There are wigglers with really tall hats made of munchers and you have to jump over them.

Propeller-Hopping Over High Hats
These dapper wigglers have really tall hats! Fly over them with ZR!
NSMBU - 2FQ-6H4-RFG

If you want to try any of my other levels, here's a list. I have a mix of platforming levels and puzzle levels. I'd suggest The Great Icicle Escapade, The Terrible Towers, and He Thinks He's a Lemming as ones to start with. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/community_share_you...

Dodger

LockAndLuke

I've just finished a little obstacle course themed stage, it isn't difficult but I really enjoyed making it, I hooe you all like it!

Mushroom Kingdom's Sports Day: 42L-1D7-2SG

Edited on by LockAndLuke

Xbox Live: LockAndLuke

Taekwon-Do Student: 1st Degree Black Belt ๐Ÿฅ‹

Courtesy - Integrity - Perseverance - Self-Control - Indomitable Spirit

Switch Friend Code: SW-6391-2664-3323 | My Nintendo: Luke | Twitter:

zwetzel4

I recently uploaded 2 levels!
Super Bowser Galaxy
BWT-1RW-RXF
Run and float through Bowserโ€™s space fortress!

Mario Kart
VWH-L57-4KF
Itโ€™s the final lap! Can you finish the race before time expires?

zwetzel4

NintendoByNature

@zwetzel4 I just played one of your levels. The Boss rush one. I love all of your levels and I've yet to play a bad one. I'll give your new ones a go in the next day or so.

@LockAndLuke played your obstacle course. Really tough but very fun.

@simbabbad
Really liked spring breeze. Nice classic level

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

richufc

@chardir Love Chasing Cars ๐Ÿ˜ Gonna go for the World Record as it's such a fun course

Phiru

I recently uploaded a new Level!
I would be so glad if you comment my level! (especially if you draw something funny!)

Fossil Cave
NQ6-D0B-12G

Have fun!

Phiru

jfaftn

Hi everyone,
my son (12) has created a great level he has called "The pipes challenge"
There IS a way out, up to you to find it!
XDR-XLV-NGG

Feel free to give your evaluation
Greetings from Belgium!

jfaftn

Campa11

guys try to beat my course the code id is 21J-D26-JVF, its kind of hard but good luck! ( its my first course )

Campa11

LockAndLuke

@jfaftn Tried his level, it's perfectly frustrating! Haha.

@Phiru Gave your Fossil Cave a shot, it was a bit of fun!

Edited on by LockAndLuke

Xbox Live: LockAndLuke

Taekwon-Do Student: 1st Degree Black Belt ๐Ÿฅ‹

Courtesy - Integrity - Perseverance - Self-Control - Indomitable Spirit

Switch Friend Code: SW-6391-2664-3323 | My Nintendo: Luke | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic