Forums

Topic: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection

Posts 141 to 160 of 410

CaPPa

@OorWullie
It gives me a vision of an old Ryu and Ken hobbling across the screen using walking frames as they try to fire off a hadoken. The winner then gets a hip replacement.

I say that I used to be really good but it depends of the level of competition, as for all I know my friends could have just sucked. So the online could prove be a real awakening.

CaPPa

wasilewski

Here is a cool video uploaded to the SF Youtube page:

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

Bass_X0

@GameOtaku Unless there's some secret version, probably not. This collection is celebrating the arcade releases, not the best ever releases - and those characters weren't in the arcade version.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

ValhallaOutcast

@Bass_X0 best ever is subjective, some SF players grew up in Arcades and that is the best versions ever, some people did not have Arcades or were too you to be hanging out in them while those games were in them and grew up playing consoles so the console version is the best for them.

I grew up in Arcades so regardless if its SF, Mortal Kombat, Altered Beast, Double Dragon etc nothing beats the Arcade versions for me

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

GameOtaku

To me the "best" version is the one with the most fixes and content. So SSF2T, SFA, SFA2 Gold, SFA3 upper or max and finally SF3 3rd Strike. The amount of characters in 3 upper is amazing especially since all characters have story modes unlike the original where Juni and Juli didn't get any story at all and Karin and Balrog didn't have a stage. Hopefully it'll be unlockable like it was in Alpha Anthology on PS2.

GameOtaku

Lroy

@Fafounet At last!!! We will indeed have a chat about this. Thank you my good man πŸ‘Œ

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Malcrash

I cant wait to get back into Third Strike and Alpha 3 (Third Strike with Ibuki and Akuma and Alpha 3 with Sakura and Birdie)

Malcrash

Twitter:

GameOtaku

Anti-Matter wrote:

wasilewski wrote:

Here is a cool video uploaded to the SF Youtube page:

Gosh....
Juni & Juli can be unlocked by Secret Codes ?

Or if you play Alpha 3 upper or max they are selectable right away as well as having individual stories. Cammy's first canon appearance is in Alpha 2 Gold as a secret character.

GameOtaku

OorWullie

Watching Nintendo Minute on the news feed and they're talking about and playing tournament mode. One of the developers says tournament mode is local and online. Superb!

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

kobashi100

Was gonna get mayflash adaptor to use with my 360 stick but I can't find my stick anywhere. i must have lent it to a friend.

Was then looking at the dragon slayer FightPad. Went and got the pokken pad instead as heard the D-Pad is good.

kobashi100

Lethal

Would be nice if those who paid for the extremely over priced Street Fighter II got a nice discount for this game.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Dlavydh

Can I play with half of joy cons that game???

Dlavydh

ValhallaOutcast

@Dlavydh yes...well you can on Ultra Street Fighter 2 The Final Challengers edition so I cant see why they would change that

Edited on by ValhallaOutcast

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Lroy

Just now got an email from Amazon UK saying my pre-order for STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION has now been delayed until the middle of June?!!!

EDIT: Correction, new delivery date is between June 18th and June 26th?!! Nearly a month late. That is just not good enough for a pre-order of a game in 2018. Hardware delays due to high demand and quota fulfilled by pre-order I can understand. But not software, that is stupid.

Edited on by Lroy

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

kobashi100

Lroy wrote:

Just now got an email from Amazon UK saying my pre-order for STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION has now been delayed until the middle of June?!!!

I noticed they had no stock for last two weeks. It's another switch game where Amazon have screwed up. Dunno why itis happening.

kobashi100

OorWullie

I have to say my first impressions are not good. It's all beautifully presented ,menus are quick and the games look superb. The sound quality is not great though ,seems very quiet and muffled to me.Even after plugging in my external speaker which normally pumps the sounds out ,it's nowhere near the level of other games. Then there's the online ,it's been an absolute disaster for me so far. I'm hoping it's just due to the influx of players but if not then it's atrocious. No regional settings I can find.Someone, challenged me during an arcade match that I was 1 hit away from winning then match disconnected before it even started then returned me to start the same arcade fight over before doing then doing the same again. When I have managed to connect,5 fights now it's been an unplayable lag fest at best.Like Smash Bros Brawl level.. My last match ran about 1 frame per 3 seconds,no joke. To make it worse there is no way to back out other than to hit Home and quit game.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Mr Mustard πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­
SW-6101-8403-1640

πŸ•ΉοΈ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards πŸ•ΉοΈ

Lethal

Just played a few games this morning and I noticed terrible slow downs in the first Street Fighter II game. The sound is not perfect but not too bothered by it. I have not messed with all the games yet, but so far I am not impressed by the port of SFII. Hope the rest play better.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic