Forums

Topic: Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Posts 341 to 346 of 346

Yorumi

I just did the first dreadnought battle last night and I have to say that was quite good. I say forget all the cinematic stuff, that fight made me feel like I was in a space movie and it wasn't even trying to. Also largely because it gets out of the way and lets me enjoy it I've been liking the story. It's nothing amazing but adds some good context to the game. The game definitely has some rough edges but it's a ton of fun and well made. We need more of it.

Yorumi

Nintendo Network ID: yorumi

HobbitGamer

@Ryzaerian Yep, I’m trying to wrap the story now since I’ve not got much game time next week before Let’s Go launches.
How does the end work? Is it a Mass Effect with a point of no return, or a BotW, or Odyssey? That’ll determine how I approach it. Thanks!

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

DarkRula

@HobbitGamer The end-game takes place within its own contained area which you'll return from once finished. Everything is still open for exploration afterwards.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

HobbitGamer

@DarkRula Fantastic, that's what I was hoping for. 'ppreciate it!

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

I unfortunately ahven't touched the game in a while. I made the mistake of buying MHGU on sale last week......hooooo boy that's a big MonHun...... Fantastic game. I miss this though!

NEStalgia

toiletduck

Seems like the physical starter bundle already received its first price cut (EU). Interesting for people who want to go physical with this. I'm waiting for a price drop of the digital deluxe. That's still €99 here in the Netherlands.

toiletduck

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic