Forums

Topic: Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Posts 281 to 300 of 350

farrow000

This door is different from others. You have to go through a lazer beam tunnel to get to it. says to have to attach the missile the door but i don't know how you do it.

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

HobbitGamer

@farrow000 If you're talking about the door with a laser drill attached; once you place the warhead on the door, you'll need to go over to the laser drill and use the new prompt to activate it. Slippy will do his thing and the laser will hit the warhead.
(If you still need a warhead, fly to the upper-most hole above the closed door and past some lasers you'll find a warhead you can pluck)
Hope that helps!

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

farrow000

@HobbitGamer I thought it was the door the missile is in front of. so the missile is for the big door outside? How do i get rid of the lazers in the tunnel?

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

HobbitGamer

@farrow000 You don't, you've got to pluck the missile then fly outside again and avoid the lasers.

HobbitGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

slaine

hi, just a quick question, since i'm still confused about what you get in physical and digital:
is the arwing and fox included in the digital standard-edition?
since they are not explicitly mentioned in the eshop (at least the swiss eshop: https://www.nintendo.ch/de/Spiele/Nintendo-Switch/Starlink-Ba...)…
thx for any help!

Edited on by slaine

slaine

link3710

@slaine Yes they are! All editions contain the Arwing and Fox standard, physical or digital.

link3710

SwitchForce

Got playing on Starlik in easy mode to get used to the gaming with the physical ships and weapons and it is hard with the ship attached. But I do like the fighting style and flying and made it make for a different experience for me. Just first time playing took me for 5 hours before I realized it was 3 am and was like holy (&^(&( - I got work to get to. And man I paid for it got a pounding headache with tylenol to take for it. LOL

SwitchForce

HobbitGamer

@SwitchForce Glad you like it!! I found the combat took some getting used to, as well. Space moreso, with the throttle on the left stick. The game can definitely be a time sink and one of those “ooo what’s over there?” traps. I’ll play some tonight maybe while I drop someone off at a meeting and wait on them. Other than that, this for the weekend

HobbitGamer

Ryu_Niiyama

Well there were like 15 of these at my local best buy So I think I can comfortably hold off for a bit (especially if they might not have the game)

Taiko is good for the soul. Let the drums fill you with FIRE! Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14 I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SwitchForce

@HobbitGamer like to mention having the physical ships and weapons and pilot makes it more of a challenge and makes it more interesting seeing what you MOD the ship as to change the physical form literally. This games sinks time just like BoTW for me when I get going it's 4 hours lost at the minimum. Other thing is I kept pressing L instead of RL for weapons and kept looking behind I was what the (&(& was that. That was stressing during intensive battles. But I have to go back and scan a Warden enemy as one quest which I forgot and did a (doh). Now I have to go flying everywhere to find a enemy Warden to scan and hopefully I don't get hammered while scanning...

SwitchForce

Ryzaerian

Anyone know if Shaid’s Ghost ability is bugged?

It’s supposed to cause enemies destroyed during Vanish to drop Rifts that extend the duration. I’ve yet to see one.

Also, the skill description for Vanish states that it breaks when you fire. That’s complete nonsense. That would make it the most useless skill in the game, and make several of her mechanics impossible to execute.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Starlink!, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

toiletduck

So how long does it usually take for Ubisofts prices to drop?

toiletduck

NEStalgia

@toiletduck About a week shorter than Sony?

@HobbitGamer I've been doing random outpost missions and scan-the-animal type stuff for now and only Cyclops units have been attacking for now, so the difficulty has been reduced to simplicity. I know that changes when I return to extractors and space missions though. Still right now I have Torna, Octopath, Starlink, and Dark Souls all competing for my Switch time. All of them vast time sinks. And that doesn't even include X1/PS4 games! I've given up Undertale...it's cool but not hooking me enough to put over the others. And WoFF starts in a few weeks.

NEStalgia

dharmajones93

@NEStalgia I'm holding off on this until I finish a game or two. I've got dark souls and monster hunter going, and still dip in and out of Skyrim. I'm not sure I need another exploratory game to add to that list. I'm right there with you.
Also, I just finished Undertale and I must say I agree with you . While I finished it, I was not as taken as I thought I would be, given the premise and the hype. Meh...

I really do think I'll pick up the retail version, if for no other reason than the Arwing.

dharmajones93

NEStalgia

@dharmajones93 So much of Undertale is the unpredictability of it. But the combat is just so incredibly unfun I have to drag myself to want to slog through it. Meanwhile Souls and Starlink are so inviting.

It's good that you want the retail version if for no other reason the Arwing since that's all you get in the box. (ba dum psh)

The Arwing is nice though!

NEStalgia

HobbitGamer

@NEStalgia It's the Best Buy special edition. More environmentally friendly without a plastic card or disc to muck things up.

HobbitGamer

Grumblevolcano

@toiletduck There'll probably be a sale during Black Friday week, if that's not enough of a reduction then after Christmas maybe?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NEStalgia

@HobbitGamer Apparently Best Buy did not want to join the Space Monkey Program.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic