Pre-order physical Starlink Battle for Atlas starter pack

Shop said order shipping has been delayed
from 16 october 2018 to 30 october 2018
Anyone know why it has been delayed
is it delayed in whole europe

that is 2 weeks delay

Gilgamesh

link3710

@Gilgamesh I haven't heard anything from anyone else in Europe. Can confirm I know someone who has a confirmation there's has shipped in NA though.

link3710

Grumblevolcano

The digital versions of Starlink aren't delayed as they're now available to buy in the eshop. Might be a physical delay?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

I asked my store when I got some eShop cred earlier, and they had theirs in for tomorrow. We’re in the same town as a UPS distro, though. Southeast US, too.

I did go ahead and get digital standard, instead.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FaeKnight

It's possibly there was a shortage of the physical toys so not all pre-orders could be filled right away?

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Y'know, if the Gamexplain review is accurate, I'm a bit disappointed.

Not because they had problems with it. It's Star Fox, there's exactly one Star Fox game that I don't have major issues with. This has mostly gotten the reviews I expected, maybe even slightly better. But they specifically said that much of the game feels more like a normal 3rd person shooter, which does bother me if true. Even before the Star Fox branding, I was keeping my eye on this because it looked like a fun space shooter, which we need more of. But if it just plays like a 3rd person shooter instead of a Star Fox or Star Wars or even Crimson Skies or something like that, that's kind of a shame.

Doesn't mean it's not a good game, but that's not exactly what I was hoping for either. And to be fair, at least it isn't one of those lame post-Gears of War cover shooters (though it would be hilarious if you had to take cover like a person while being an arwing or whatever)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FaeKnight

Except, the game was never branded as being a Star Fox game? It's a completely unrelated game with Fox as a guest character. I'm going in expecting no more and no less then what has already been promised, not hopes raised from other games.

Speaking of which, is there any word on what time the game will unlock?

FaeKnight

HobbitGamer

@FaeKnight I’m seeing 12P ET /9A PT for us. Weird, because New Zealand opened at midnight.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

FaeKnight

Not until almost noon?! O.o

I would have thought it'd be unlocked at midnight. Or at least by 6am or so.

FaeKnight

HobbitGamer

Ugh, I know! I’m taking it to the office in case that changes. Maybe it will keep me awake during a 3 hour conference call I got roped into. I wanna fly in space! Pew pew.

#MudStrongs

FaeKnight

I guess I can get a few hours of sleep then... Despite placing the order for 3 items at the exact same time, Skyrim (for Switch) is expected to arrive sometime between 11:15 and 3:45 today even though the 128 gb U3 micro sd card and second set of joy con wont arrive till tomorrow.

FaeKnight

Ivangallego21

What?u got to wait to 12pm to use your digital copy. what kind of gfjgdusfkditdkhfdutdioyduciydkh idea is that. One of the point of digital is so you get the game faster , mean while rigth now u can get your hand on the game at the store at 9 am.

Nintendo really doesn't understand how online service works.

Edited on by Eel

Ivangallego21

FaeKnight

If I'd had a way out there, I probably could have picked a physical copy up at midnight by going to Walmart.

FaeKnight

HobbitGamer

@Ivangallego21 This is an Ubisoft issue, not Nintendo. But I'm assuming you're not interested in that.
@FaeKnight Have you had a chance to check if it's gone live yet? I'm swamped in the office and can't link to the wifi

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@darkfenrir Thanks! I'll have to hit Hargray next door on my way out to lunch!

#MudStrongs

redd214

Bought the digital version this morning before heading out the door. Should be ready to go when I pick the kids up from school, really excited to play this!

redd214

kkslider5552000

FaeKnight wrote:

Except, the game was never branded as being a Star Fox game?

@Faeknight

It was branded as a spaceship game and I wanted it to play like spaceship games (or 3d games with any flying vehicle and shooting in general).

I just said this, learn to read.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryzaerian

This game is ridiculously fun.

Friend Code: SW-4697-0836-1490

Currently playing: Warframe, Diablo 3, Splatoon 2, Paladins, Zelda: BotW, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Bastion.

“...and we will send you to whatever god you wish.”

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic