Forums

Topic: Stardew Valley

Posts 241 to 260 of 325

Jaybee23

Thanks @rallydefault - once I purchase the game I'll be sure to post some updates, but like you said above, I'll just experience it and stay off the guides

Instagram: JayBeeGaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCRsyu6UJqX9gwfwXaAdC-g

Nintendo Network ID: SW-3598-5471-8793

Heavyarms55

Anyone still playing this besides me, and/or willing to tell me the best way to get a Dinosaur egg? I have been fishing with luck boosting items and treasure magnets, and I have been tilling all the soil I can find in the mines... But I am on fall of year 4 and still no luck.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@NinjaAceTrainer Nothing else I have done has earned more money than making Starfruit into wine. I made 500k in one day off of about 150 bottles.

NinjaAceTrainer

@Heavyarms55 Yeah, thought so. I'm kind of done with Stardew Valley until the multiplayer update comes out though. Thanks anyway.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

MeatSauce

In Day 14 of fall year 3 I’m married to Abigail and she’s prego we’re leaning to one of the following names for the small person:
Salvatore
Child
Offspring
Bubba Jr.
Abby Jr.
Baby
Dr. Carl Smithson Esq.
Youngster

MeatSauce

MeatSauce

We ended up naming our 1st child Tyrone.When you know you just know.

MeatSauce

DuskformLycanroc

I’m excited that they have just released the multiplayer patch for Stardew. I would love to play but have no one to play with. Anyone likely to play/ want to play? I’m uk based time wise.

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

Xyphon22

So although this is not generally my type of game I have heard great things about it and have just been waiting for a sale. Well, it is finally on sale for what I believe is the first time, but I have a couple of questions before I take the plunge. Is it one that you can just play for a few minutes at a time, or do you have to devote time to it in one sitting to accomplish anything? And do bad things happen if you do not play for a couple of days like in Animal Crossing, or will it still be okay and things will be the same? I know this game can suck your life away, but I think I can handle it if I don't have to be consistent with devoting time to it.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Eel

The game has its own calendar and time system, it's not tied to your clock like Animal Crossing.

A full in-game day lasts about 15 minutes I think, but you can go to bed whenever you want to cut them short.

Your relationships might start going down if you ignore the villagers for a loooong time, and of course, animals and crops will die if you neglect them for too long.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Xyphon22

@Morpheel So when you talk about relationships and crops and things failing if I neglect them, are you talking about in real life time? Like if I don't play for a week I will come back to dead crops and people who hate me even though I have not turned the game on in that time so no game time will have passed?

Xyphon22

Eel

As I mentioned, the game does not use the real life clock, it follows its own time system.

By neglecting them, I mean, ending the in-game day without tending to them.

The game doesn't care if you play once a year, it's simply not that kind of game.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Xyphon22

OK, so it doesn't really matter how often I play, but when I do play, I should probably plan on spending some time making sure I take care of many different things. Hmmm...I'll have to decide on this one. I think I may still pass on it for now since the sale really isn't all that great anyway.

Xyphon22

Eel

Well, you only need to take care of as many things as you want take care of. For example, nobody will force you to buy 10 cows and plant 500 potatoes. It's a relaxed game, you play at your own pace and nothing is really forced upon you.

If you're interested, the mobile version of the game comes with an auto save feature that lets you continue where you left off. (but mobile doesn't come with multiplayer)

And, of course, on the switch you can just suspend your system if you want to put things of hold for a bit.

Bloop.

komodo182

Just started playing this game this morning. Very addictive

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Tasuki

So I was wondering is there Crossplay between the Switch and Xbox One? Like can my son and I play multiplayer between the two consoles?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

@Morpheel Not quite sure. I thought there was cause on a tweet earlier this week the creator said that the PS4 multiplayer is just about done and it sounded like that was the last console to get it.

My Backlog

Kyogre101

@Tasuki He said yesterday that the update for Xbox and PS4 is almost ready.

Edited on by Kyogre101

Kyogre101

Switch Friend Code: SW-7398-1470-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 4528-2946-9991

Tasuki

Been awhile since I heard anything about this game. Was this a game that they allowed cross play between the Switch and Xbox or not?

My Backlog

Heavyarms55

A few weeks back I remember talk about an update adding banana trees and some other stuff. Has that happened yet?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic