Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 961 to 980 of 5,014

19Robb92

I'm loving Salmon Run, I'm up to 1400p now. Great addition to the game. It's too bad it's time specific though, it should be available at all times IMO.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Grumblevolcano

I definitely think for Wii U owners, Splatoon 2 would be the first major reason to upgrade (sorry ARMS) if they weren't willing to own ports.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThomGee

Finally got the game very late at night, but I have it now. I played a lot of Turf Wars to try to unlock new weapons and Ranked Battles, but I'm still only on level 7. The game is just...really good. That's all I can say about it right now. It's polished, clean, and has plenty of content, which is just great. I'm a little bit biased since I played Splatoon 1 consistently for two years, but I just love this game so far.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

OorWullie

I really like the new Splat Zones locations on Moray Towers. It could be hard to get back control of them sometimes in the original.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Blue_Blur

@EdJericho - lol XD You're still amazing at this game, too! The turf wars were a lot of fun yesterday... we did great!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

ThomGee

I mained the Slosher in Splatoon 1, but something seems off about it in Spla2n. It may just be me, but it doesn't seem as satisfying to use. Also, I find it ironic that with all of the varied weapons in Spla2n, I'm currently exclusively using the Splattershot.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Haruki_NLI

Ive taken up the Splat Dualies and Slosher. Which is odd as I didnt like Slosher in 1.

And Rainmaker. My jam right there.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@Nintendoer Im not sure whats different but i like it more now

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Grumblevolcano

I use the Splat Dualies for turf war and the Tentatek Splattershot for ranked battles.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

The campaign in this game was very enjoyable. I'm even tempted to play through it again with different weapons. The last levels were insanely good as well.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

meleebrawler

The maps, so far, seem to avoid including isolated sections to ink relatively freely, instead being more focused on battles for the center.

I also took a look at the Salmon Run schedule, and again, so far it seems open often enough to not be an issue.

Flow is just so therapeutic to watch and listen to.

Finally, it's hilarious how Spyke ended up becoming a millionaire from our dealings. We did give him a LOT of money...

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

-Green-

^The Single Player pokes fun at Spyke's affair.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

Guess all of the pros have ranked up already. Finally got internet, and I'm just breezing past every match.

...except now @Blue_Blur has shown up

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

BigBadJohn

Okay so I picked this up this afternoon and after a couple of hours play I'm ready to give my verdict. This is probably going to shock some of you Nintendo fanboys but I've got to be honest. I think this game is... awesome!

SW-5512-0541-9236

Name the movie quote "Toolshed!"

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai - Yep! Glad you finally have internet!

Qwertyninty

All I can say is I hope this first year of free updates include some sort of co-op mode. The wife and 3 kids are use to local multi-player. Please Nintendo.

Qwertyninty

Nicolai

@Blue_Blur For now, anyway. I still kinda feel bad for the newbies who probably hate us right now. Hope they still give Splatoon 2 a chance.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blue_Blur

@Nicolai - Yeah... I feel bad, too... especially after that match... I'm sure they won't give up, though! The game is too fun! XD

No problem! Think I'll try the single player mode after this match though... thanks for playing!!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic