Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 921 to 940 of 5,014

silentium

@Honelith Same here... what does your tracking say? Mine still says "Pre-Advice Loaded" since 20th July... Yours?

silentium

Maxz

I bought Splatoon 2 and it's all your fault! Aaah! I completely cracked. Splatoon is my most favouritest thing ever, and I was all like, "nah, gonna hold out, gotta study yo", but, aaaah! It's Splatoooon! I love Splatoon. I came on the internet and everyone's talking Splatoon! Bloody effective community-based marketing tactics. I rushed out to a Super-Dupermarket after all the main game shops had closed, and it was there siting on the shelf! Hallelujah, it's raining ink! And it's also just raining, like... rain, so I'm a bit soggy but it was totally worth it. Burying games on launch day in a fit of hype-fuelled euphoria is just the best thing. Wooo! Kids! Squids! Long rambley posts of little actual substance! Hooraaay!

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

Hero Mode bested. If the game ended any other way Id be upset. Damn you Marie viters you had me worried youd killed my preference.

That fight is legit awesome though.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

shani

Lol they actually did it, some weapons sets have a bomb rush/launcher that differs from the set's sub weapon.

I have to say I really love the Inkjet. And not just because it's a friggin' Jetpack. ^^
Even if you end up not splatting anyone with it, the view from above on the way back alone might be worth it because you can spot enemies that wpuld be out of sight otherwise.
so as long as your landing spot is somewhere safe, you immediately know where to go next.

@Maxz Haha nice. Well I guess when it comes to passion, there's nothing to stop it. Have fun!

BTW I'm collecting all new special weapons that are more or less a successor/replacement of a given special weapons from Splatoon 1.
Feel free to add other entries to that list (or discuss and critisize )!

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Honelith

silentium wrote:

@Honelith Same here... what does your tracking say? Mine still says "Pre-Advice Loaded" since 20th July... Yours?

Same here, using hermes for delivery which I paid £2 for.

Honelith

Switch Friend Code: SW-0658-7331-4900

shani

@Honelith Interesting, didn't know Hermes are that active in the UK (it's the second most common parcel service in Germany). ^^

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@GrumbleVolcano i think you got your wish about seperating regions. Ive only had EU users all day.

Had several not enough players messages too. Living in Nintendos weakest market may become an issue

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Blue_Blur

@Nimkip - Yep!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

shani

Spanjard wrote:

Where do I trade in my Fresh 10,5 "points"? I remember you could do that by talking to the cat in the first game.

You get them automatically with the win that got yous the 'Freshness'. With my most recent win (which lead to 10.0 or 'Fresh'), I got a so-called 'Freshness-Bonus' of 4500p on the win screen.

Edited on by shani

Blue_Blur

@Nimkip - lol You did fine! No problem, thanks for playing!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

JoyBoy

@shani Thanks! Glad it wasn't a waste. I was on a rol!l

Really enjoying this game btw. It's also amazing to play on the handheld. Love the maps so far.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Spoony_Tech

Didn't play one Japanese player all day so I agree with the region thing. None of the kids did either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Midnightbirds

What do I do so I can see deaths instead of ultimate uses?

Midnightbirds

Farmboy74

Has anyone experienced any rage quitting in turf war? I've had three rounds in succession tonight where the team I was on, went down to three members!
But really liking turf war and the maps and got myself to level 9 and unlocked the mini gun.

Farmboy74

meleebrawler

@shani Just a couple of things about that comparison list you've made. The Baller feels more like a successor to the Kraken, Inkjet has similarities to Inkzooka with potential one-hit splats and comparable fire rates, and Stingray is definitely a Killer Wail with both wall-piercing and dealing rapid damage (the Wail seems to instantaneously splat, but you can survive being barely grazed by it). There's also the yet-to-be released bubble wand, though that appears to be the only special with no comparison.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Haruki_NLI

@Grumblevolcano Huh. Misremembering in my old age.

But yeah. It seems regional

shani

@meleebrawler Thanks, your comparison sounds quite accurate, I'll add them to the list.
Wasn't sure about the Baller and Stingray because I haven't used them myself yet. But I'm surprised I overlooked the similarity between the Inkjet and Inkzooka (I definitely prefer the Inkjet).

Edited on by shani

NightMoon

So did anyone try that invite thing in the online app yet? Someone invited me, but I was in a middle of a game.

NightMoon

Switch Friend Code: SW-1763-0139-7023 | Nintendo Network ID: NightMoonArt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic