Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 901 to 920 of 5,014

veeflames

Still waiting for my Splatoon 2 copy to arrive. Oh, hurry up, UPS!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

shani

Well I just played a bit of Salmon Run (just the training) and the constant interruptions are really annoying! Personally, I don't need those instructions, it's basically just shoot or throw bombs at the boss enemies. I hope the proper SR mode doesn't have that many text boxes.
Really wish all text boxes were skippable like Sheldon's.

Btw I lovw how Ou can order gear in Splatnet2 ans then immediately buy it ingame.
Can't wait until I have enough gold to scrub some slots and customize my gear

@Honelith Yeah I think getting the magnificent Pro Controller for Splatoon 2 is really a no-brainer, couldn't imagine playing it any other way.

OorWullie wrote:

I'm absolutely slaughtering all the new players and it feels great. 14v3, 12v0 and 13v3 in the last 3 games. I'm going to enjoy it while I can because it won't be getting scores like those in a few days.

Yeah I had a similar experience yesterday, I think most of my enemies hadn't played the original. that will certainly change though once we reach higher levels/ranks and face more experienced players again.

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think what I'll mainly do is play online on the TV and play single player on handheld when I don't have access to an internet connection.

Yeah I think I might do the same, I've played only one SP level yesterday and might save it for another time, maybe when I'm visiting my friends next month.

Edited on by shani

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Timppis

Bleh...

Broke down and got it.

Being on the fence... right.

Now I just gotta get the kids to sleep.

Timppis

veeflames

@Dj64Mk7 I ordered from Best Buy. Originally ordered from Amazon but I wouldn't have the game until Tuesday. That didn't sit well with me (obviously), so... Best Buy it was.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Nicolai

This sucks... I'm between apartments right now and don't have internet available to me. The single-player is fun, though.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

NightMoon

Well there's a thunder storm happening. I may get disconnected.

NightMoon

Switch Friend Code: SW-1763-0139-7023 | Nintendo Network ID: NightMoonArt

NightMoon

@shani Hang on I'm not disconnected... yet.

NightMoon

silentium

@Honelith Did yours arrive? I ordered there as well but did not get it today despite paying up for one day delivery...

silentium

Blue_Blur

Just got the game! Loving it so far, of course!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

NightMoon

@shani Unless I hit with it. I miss most of my shots, dancing around like a moron.

NightMoon

NightMoon

Well the storm dead down, but it also means it's time to get lunch. Have fun everyone with splatoon 2.

NightMoon

GabeGalaxy

Just picked up my pre order at EB Games:) They even gave a colour changing splatoon 2 cup:) Im excited to play with you all:) Feel free to add my switch friend code:)

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5414-5102-4440

Currently Playing:
Skyrim (SWITCH)
L.A Noire (SWITCH)
Splatoon 2 (SWITCH)
Just DANCE 2018 (SWITCH)

erv

I won't have a chance to play this for a while but I bought it.

Very much looking forward to settle with splatoon 2 on my controller:)

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Honelith

@silentium Nope, nada. Should be here tomorrow then. >_>

Honelith

Switch Friend Code: SW-0658-7331-4900

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic