Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 4,769

Skid

@Trajan Getting better with each update for me. I've noticed less disconnects since the subscriptions, maybe that is because the people who have trash internet don't want to pay for the sub?

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413
Splatoon Ranks: SZ: S+0 | TC: S+0 | RM: S+1 | CB: A+

TheLZdragon

Trajan wrote:

How is this game these days?

Still S-tastic

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AlternateButtons

Wow why is this thread so dead? A Splatfest is going on! C'mon guys!

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5439-2641 | Nintendo Network ID: Guitardude7

FaeKnight

AlternateButtons wrote:

Wow why is this thread so dead? A Splatfest is going on! C'mon guys!

Exactly, a splatfest is going on. People are playing rather then posting.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Eric258

Anyone else hating this Splatfest's shifty station?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

FaeKnight

Been too busy in Skyrim and Mario Party myself to play it yet.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Scrummer

I personally haven't played Splatoon since the online launch. There are just other games for me to play, and I feel like I've played enough Splatoon to not want to immediately jump back in.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons It's the paid online service, the damage done isn't as massive as something like Pokken but you'll still have people not playing Splatoon 2 because you have to pay to play online.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

I mean in the case of this thread, it tends to be usually dead. Splatoon hasn't had much to discuss about in a while, and Splatfests are stale, regardless of how devs try to add new filters on to it.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

clvr

Hey everyone, Iโ€™m now a proud owner of a copy of Splatoon 2! ๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™ve always been cautious with this series as Iโ€™m more of a single player, action/adventure or RPG kind of dude, but the few times I got to try it out it always left me impressed.
So I found a pre-owned (though still sealed) copy at 50% and I decided to take the plunge.
A few days later, Iโ€™m now level 6 and enjoying the heck out of it, and Iโ€™ve only seen the tip!
If anyone want to add me as a friend to create NL teams, my online Switch name is the same as here on NL. Go Team Treat!

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

TheLZdragon

How unfortunate that you would fall to the better team

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AlternateButtons

@Eric258 I actually like it. The grind rails are fun to use and you can jump between them to get to the middle!

Want an awesome Let's Play show to watch when you're bored? Check out my new show, Alternate Buttons where we play games for your viewing pleasure! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG0IbzMJDa9hZJFTGOB8Vug/feed

AlternateButtons

@Grumblevolcano I think it's just this site. Reddit is as active as ever.

Bevinator

Iโ€™m probably going to sound like an idiot here but bare with me.

When Iโ€™m playing Splatoon on the game pad Iโ€™ve forgotten how to reset the position of the game pad alignment (Iโ€™m fairly certain I could do this before). This is forcing me to play bolt upright, which isnโ€™t good when Iโ€™m gaming in bed!

Any ideas? This is really frustrating me atm. Cheers in advance.

Currently playing mariokart 8 deluxe, crash bandicoot collection, and tiny metal

My Nintendo: Bevinator

clvr

@TheLZdragon were you replying to me? ๐Ÿ˜
Yeah as soon as I entered the Splatfest I saw an awful lot of Team Treat players, way more than Team Trick has.

@Bevinator Iโ€™m not sure I understood what you mean, but if youโ€™re looking for the button that recalibrates the motion sensors pf the controllers, itโ€™s Y. Hope it helps ๐Ÿ˜

Clover.

My Nintendo: clvr51 | Nintendo Network ID: clvr51

Bevinator

Thanks, I will give that a go! @clvr

Currently playing mariokart 8 deluxe, crash bandicoot collection, and tiny metal

My Nintendo: Bevinator

OctoInk20

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@AlternateButtons It's the paid online service, the damage done isn't as massive as something like Pokken but you'll still have people not playing Splatoon 2 because you have to pay to play online.

>" the damage done isn't as massive as something like Pokken"

Oh, it's ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ worse than that if your think it isn't.

Now yes, while it may be $20 ($28 for us Canadians. Seriously?! Thanks, stupid Canadian entities that shall not be named! e-e), it's extremely pathetic and sad that instead of focusing on making a better anti-cheat (hint hint: BattleEye is the best out there! Get 'em on board Nintendo! I'm sure they'd be glad to help!), making cloud saves and dedicated servers for Splatoon 2?

Nah, nobody's gonna pay for that abysmal garbage, ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ with the latter two items on the list being ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž-๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ!

OctoInk20

Grumblevolcano

@OctoInk20 Disagree, some games were affected more by the paid online than others. Pokken used to be active (able to find matches in seconds) and since the paid online it's very hard to find a match meanwhile it's still very easy to find Splatoon 2 matches. When looking at affected games there's 3 which weren't affected as much as everything else. Those are MK8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Mario Tennis Aces.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grogan

So many disconnects & 4v3's. Rubbish today.

1977 Binatone pong first console , true story.

OctoInk20

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@OctoInk20 Disagree, some games were affected more by the paid online than others. Pokken used to be active (able to find matches in seconds) and since the paid online it's very hard to find a match meanwhile it's still very easy to find Splatoon 2 matches. When looking at affected games there's 3 which weren't affected as much as everything else. Those are MK8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2 and Mario Tennis Aces.

LOL okay, keep defending stupid, anti-consumer business decisions while I and many others continue to storm the front and go to war against Nintendo for its anti-consumer NSO. Because you clearly don't understand a thing about it. :I

Enjoy your broken, peer-to-peer D/C-plagued Splatoon 2 Crapfest matches.

Edited on by OctoInk20

OctoInk20

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic