Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,681 to 4,683 of 4,683

Woomy_NNYes

@Zyrac, or anyone else who knows,
Is there something I can do to accept a super jump faster? Sometimes I get the long, repeating, pinging sound when a teammate is trying to super jump to me. I'll be in a safe spot on the map, and I don't understand why it takes them a long time to jump to me. Wondering if I'm missing something.

This is probably the same issue. When I try to super jump to a teammate, is there something I can do so I don't have to spam the button to jump to a teammate? Sometimes it's one easy button press to jump, other times it seems unresponsive. I've been wondering about this for a while, and can't find any info on the issue.

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Splatoon 2 - Usually play turf war, sometimes salmon run.(level 98)
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124
Usr:Anderiah / SpookyDipr (my scary Halloween username)
eastern US.

Zyrac

@Woomy_NNYes Repeated super jump pings mean the teammate is mashing the button while waiting to respawn. Might seem pointless on their part but it does mean you get some extra warning, and might be able to move to a better place for them to land.

Not sure about the other part, maybe you're doing it while respawning yourself, or in the middle of some other action. Or your controller's acting up.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Woomy_NNYes

@Zyrac
Oh, crud. As soon as you pointed out respawn time, I knew that was it. I don't super jump often, but for no logical reason, once the super jump map was on my mind ignored respawn time. Now I can super jump like a normal person, instead of pressing jump 2-3 times. Thanks for being nice and helping me solve that mental malfunction, Zyrac.

Splatoon 2 - Usually play turf war, sometimes salmon run.(level 98)
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124
Usr:Anderiah / SpookyDipr (my scary Halloween username)
eastern US.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic