Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,601 to 4,620 of 5,014

Alantor28

OctoVeemo20 wrote:

4.3.0 is the death of Splatoon 2.

If they can't bothered to add dedicated servers to this game, then goodbye forever, Splatoon 2.

Nintendo is stupid and ignorant enough to not bother to listen to folks who rally that this game needs dedicated servers and since they're refusing to listen, this game is as good as dead.

People will still play Splatoon 2, so even if it is the final update, there's still Splatfests till July. So no, it's not the end of Splatoon 2 until Splatoon 3 is announced.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Zyrac

Last I heard you could hop on Splatoon 1 and still find a match in seconds. Splatoon, it seems, has staying power to rival Mario Kart.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Alantor28

OctoVeemo20 wrote:

@Alantor28

Yes it is. Delusional fool(s), the lot of you.

If they absolutely will not listen to fans about the game needing dedicated servers and keep with the "LOL DISCONNECTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY" peer-to-peer? It's a lost, dead cause. People like you are why Nintendo is garbage at this and why they're not looking to Sony or Microsoft on how to actually DO paid online.

Hey, no need to insult us like that. We are the reason why Nintendo is still going strong despite your childish claims. Heck, some of us found a solution to the Switch's Wifi problems.

And like Zyrac said, if Splatoon 1's servers are still up and running and people are still playing it, then Splatoon 2 is far from dead.

Alantor28

OctoVeemo20 wrote:

Zyrac wrote:

Last I heard you could hop on Splatoon 1 and still find a match in seconds. Splatoon, it seems, has staying power to rival Mario Kart.

I'm jumping ship back to Splatoon 1, in that case.

Hello Wii U, goodbye Nintendo Switch.

Well okay, some of us will still play the Nintendo Switch while the Wii U's death bed is approaching really fast and sooner or later, Nintendo will drop support for the servers in their Wii U games.

Alantor28

OctoVeemo20 wrote:

Alantor28 wrote:

OctoVeemo20 wrote:

@Alantor28

Yes it is. Delusional fool(s), the lot of you.

If they absolutely will not listen to fans about the game needing dedicated servers and keep with the "LOL DISCONNECTS ALL DAY EVERYDAY" peer-to-peer? It's a lost, dead cause. People like you are why Nintendo is garbage at this and why they're not looking to Sony or Microsoft on how to actually DO paid online.

Hey, no need to insult us like that. We are the reason why Nintendo is still going strong despite your childish claims. Heck, some of us found a solution to the Switch's Wifi problems.

And like Zyrac said, if Splatoon 1's servers are still up and running and people are still playing it, then Splatoon 2 is far from dead.

1. LOL. You call those insults? I've say way worse to people on Twitter.

2. I'm the childish one? For what? For rallying that Nintendo badly needs dedicated servers? Your view is pretty skewed there, fam. Wi-Fi is archaic anyways, why would anyone use it for anything other than cheap mall garbage Internet? Just sayin'.

3. Splatoon 1=/= Splatoon 2. Splatoon 1 is at least way more tolerable because its online is far better than the garbage Nintendo made for the Switch, because NSO is extremely backwards.

Again, no need for the insults. I think the anger you're having is because of the loss of your father's mother and her death must have increased your anger. Take a deep moment to calm down.

Alantor28

Ok. I have been having problems with Splatoon 2 lately, but I think it's because it may be my internet acting up. I have so much fun with Splatoon 2 over the past two months. And the holidays and my birthday are coming up, so I am gonna take a break from Splatoon 2 for awhile to play some of the Switch games I got during Hanukkah. And before forgive me for being a bit rude OctoVeemo20 starts her usual conspiracy/rant sailor mouth posts about how Nintendo didn't add delicate servers and how NSO is right now and her claims about dozens and dozens of people complaining to Nintendo about it, as I said before, it is not the servers, but I think my internet is acting up.

So until my internet is in working condition again, I will be taking a break from Splatoon 2 and play my new Switch games like Hyrule Warriors and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Grumblevolcano

Turns out the reason January Splatfest is holiday based is that there's a December Splatfest based on Smash Ultimate, Heroes vs. Villains.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Chimaj

Would anyone here be interested in forming a team? I've been playing for 300h+ and mainly clam blitz (reached x rank) but am interested in other modes too.

Chimaj

LadyCharlie

moving forward, I demand glittery ink for every Splatfest.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

rjejr

I downloaded the free demo. My kid signed up for the online on his account. I can't play on my account.

So for all the people saying NO is better than PS+ b/c it's so much cheaper, well at least I never ran into this kind of problem w/ 4 accounts on my two PS3 and one PS4. Anybody, anytime, on any system can play the PS+ games. I know Nintendo has a $35 "family account", and as soon as I can find the free trial for it I'll stop complaining. It's a free trial Nintendo, why make it so difficult to play?

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Eagle9

How many Salmon Run points you need to get those Krusty Sean double experience tickets?

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Zyrac

@Eagle9 Salmon Run rewards are random, although checking the rotation's superbonus (press Y on the Grizzco menu) will give you some idea of what particularly good ones you'll get that time. The orange reward capsules have a chance to contain experience tickets. Note that if you keep playing past 1200p in a rotation you'll only get gear from then on.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

Toy_Link
Translation:
To achieve perfect balance of all of #Splatoon2 weapons, ink will be removed in the next update!

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

NinjaAceTrainer

You've really got to appreciate some April Fools' jokes.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Heavyarms55

Woot! That was a lot of fun! Played up to King/Queen in this last Splatfest! Even managed a 7-win streak at one point! Great finale for the game.

Sure, I can still play it anytime, but this still feels like the finale. I really hope that Nintendo doesn't let Splatoon fade into obscurity. Like they have some of their other IPs... They'd be making a hell of a big mistake.

Also am I crazy, or did they buff Tenta-missiles at some point? I don't remember them being so good. But maybe I was just getting a little lucky with them.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Laoak

I've been playing on Chaos, I've won 1 game out of the forty I've played, I found out how op the bloblobber is, Tenta Missiles are too powerful, and the normal bomb is the best and the pros use it too much.

{funny quote here}

Grumblevolcano

Interesting, the final Shifty Station takes place near the final boss fight area of the Octo Expansion.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

funnyman420

MC.Princess Diaries is literally the worst name for anything in all of splatoon not only because it's straight up cringe, but it has nothing to do with the stage itself. Anyway... I'm getting mad Blackbelly Skatepark vibes from this one. It's almost exactly like it - two paths from spawn, one cuts off, one of them is a hallway - but honestly so much better because it's so open. Not much to say about the Hyperbombs other than they make pushing to the opponents base easier. The Killer Wail near the end is not only super fun, but it allows for easier last second comebacks. All in all, this imo is the best stage for Turf War - not just Shifty Stations.

shut

Heavyarms55

@Woomy_NNYes That explains it, prior to August I had started using the rain cloud as my go to special, then I didn't play for a while and picked the game back up, and immediately felt like they buffed the missiles.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic