Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,561 to 4,580 of 5,014

toiletduck

@FaeKnight are you sure walls count in turf war? They don't seem to count for filling special gauge in de weapon testing garage.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

FaeKnight

Not sure if they count for turf war %, but they do count for moving around. So you'll be splatting ink on them anyway.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Dogorilla

Yeah walls don't count towards the turf covered

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Cynas

Just got my email for the Switch Online gear.

The shoes have Stealth Jump and the jersey has Swim Speed Up. Both pieces of gear already have 3 slots available.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Doublecat

i have American codes for the Switch Online gear, but i need European codes. can anyone help me?

Doublecat

EvilLucario

Finally sat down and marathoned the second half of Octo Expansion, and holy crap is it so good. Easily one of the best DLCs ever made, period.

The secret boss can also kiss my ass though. Finally beat it after like 2-3 hours of constant failure lmao.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Ralizah

@EvilLucario Wow. I collected all the stuff and completed all of the challenges in the Octo Expansion, but I had no idea that there was a secret boss!

Guess I'll be logging back in to challenge it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

EvilLucario

@Ralizah Yeah it's in the subway near the beginning with an open locker. Challenge it and prepare to die. Like, a lot until you get down patterns.

Unfortunately I'm godawful at aiming in shooters (which is why I main rollers in Splatoon) so I personally had some trouble, but if you know how to aim worth a damn then you'll be perfectly fine.

Edited on by EvilLucario

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

-Green-

I really like the current state of Dynamos at the moment. They were absolutely terrible at launch but after many many patchs, they finally brought it back to about Splatoon 1 levels. At the very least, all its kits are good.

Through experience though, rollers could really do with some hitbox and/or damage adjustments as a class in general. Carbon is absurdly bad in damage and rollers overall are notably inconsistent. Except for Dynamo, but even then it has its moments.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

FaeKnight

I've been struggling early in the 2nd line for Octo Expansion. I don't want to just pay to auto complete the stages, and the "pop 50 balloons" one so far is brutal in it's timing.

FaeKnight

Kimyonaakuma

Turns out I received my code for the Online Subscription gear yesterday...I doubt that I'll use it but it's a nice bonus

Kimyonaakuma

Trajan

How is this game these days?

Sakurai: Which is why I think we should forget about console wars and focus on what’s really important: enjoying the games themselves.

"If we did this (mobile games), Nintendo would cease to be Nintendo." - Iwata

Skid

@Trajan Getting better with each update for me. I've noticed less disconnects since the subscriptions, maybe that is because the people who have trash internet don't want to pay for the sub?

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

LzWinky

Trajan wrote:

How is this game these days?

Still S-tastic

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FaeKnight

AlternateButtons wrote:

Wow why is this thread so dead? A Splatfest is going on! C'mon guys!

Exactly, a splatfest is going on. People are playing rather then posting.

FaeKnight

Eric258

Anyone else hating this Splatfest's shifty station?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-2601-9990-4610
Super Mario Run Friend Code: 1391-4403-4742
Fire Emblem Heroes Friend Code: 1332698932
Twitter: @Eric258kip

FaeKnight

Been too busy in Skyrim and Mario Party myself to play it yet.

FaeKnight

Scrummer

I personally haven't played Splatoon since the online launch. There are just other games for me to play, and I feel like I've played enough Splatoon to not want to immediately jump back in.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Grumblevolcano

@AlternateButtons It's the paid online service, the damage done isn't as massive as something like Pokken but you'll still have people not playing Splatoon 2 because you have to pay to play online.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

I mean in the case of this thread, it tends to be usually dead. Splatoon hasn't had much to discuss about in a while, and Splatfests are stale, regardless of how devs try to add new filters on to it.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic