Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 5,014

-Green-

>>Day 2.
>Have yet to beat the secret final challenge...
>...about to burn any semblance of an autobomb to the ground.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

-Green-

>>>Victory Achieved!

Alantor28

Hey, what's the easiest stages to get some credits in Octo Expansion. This DLC is kicking my ass. T_T

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698

Deku-Scrub

I just beat the Octo Expansion earlier today, and oh my gosh, that was AMAZING. Not just is this what I have desperately been wanting from a Splatoon 2 single player campaign, but it exceeded some of my expectations too.

I'm looking forward to what the devs have in store for us in the future, and I'm interested in where they could take the lore of the Splatoon world next since they have fleshed out a good bit of the Octolings.

Deku-Scrub

Joycon Boy Forever

Currently Playing:
Switch: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
3DS: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
PS4: Persona 5, Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

Bolt_Strike

Just started on Octo Expansion, and man, the difficulty is pretty brutal. Even on the first line I'm still getting slaughtered on some of these levels. Also not fond of the CQ Point system being pretty much lives, they're equally as pointless.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

ValhallaOutcast

playing the Octo Expansion and on level B02 with the ballons , about 30 seconds into the stage my sreen flickers black than it resumes but the ballons are now driffing away making it impossible to complete, anyone else have this issue?

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

Bolt_Strike

Just got my first Thang. Surprised that

there was no boss battle or any sort of major challenge blocking it. You just go in and get it and that's it. Kind of disappointing but considering the difficulty I'm not sure I want to fight a boss for it.

EDIT: Now up to 2 Thangs. Not sure which lines the other two are hiding yet (don't tell me, I want to figure it out for myself).

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Just beat Octo Expansion.

Well, I figured there'd have to be some kind of boss to end off this game and boy did they deliver! The Agent 3 fight was a bit irritating with how fast they were, but it was a good fight. But dat NILS battle! Now that's how you end a game. Much more epic a finale than the main game. Bomb Rush Blush was okay a battle, but lacked the stakes and excitement that NILS had.

Don't think I'll be going for the secret final boss because of the difficulty, so this is it for me. Quite a run though.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Jeyl

I finally did it! I almost forgot to capture the moment with the Switch's video capture. So here is my glorified '2001' esque rendition of my Agent 8's struggle and victory against Inner 3!

During the shot where I defeat Agent 3, take note of the Autobomb on the bottom left. If that last shot did not make contact with 3, it was over. That Autobomb exploded almost immediately after the final blow to Agent 3 made contact. It couldn't have been a closer battle.

Jeyl

Sanquine

Just got Splatoon 2 for my birthday> best shooter ever. Im loving it

PSNid= Sanquine90

3DS Friend Code: 1822-0847-4476

link3710

Man, I've made it to the final section of that secret thing multiple times, without success. I absolutely love it though, this challenge feels amazing to run.

link3710

-Green-

So probably gonna get more weapons released soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Tenta Brella, Bamboozler, Tetra Dualies and Hydra are the last current weapons who need their alternate kit.

Maxz

@-Green- They should arrive with the Rank X reset on Sunday 1st July.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

-Green-

Sorry. I meant they might announce them tomorrow. Not release them, my mistake

NinjaAceTrainer

I also thought that those 4 would be getting new variants next month, but I'm now less sure with the Explosher and new Splatling coming. I'd say that Dark Tetra Dualies and the Hydra Splatling won't get a new variant this time around.

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Maxz

@-Green- Oh, sorry! In which case you were absolutely right!

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

NinjaAceTrainer

Nice. Called the right weapons. Does anyone know the kit that they have? I'm particularly excited for the new Tenta Brella.

From what I can gather from Google Translate, the new Bamboozler has Toxic Mist and Burst Bomb Rush, and the Sorella Tenta Brella has Splash Walls and Curling Bomb Rush.

Welp, the new Bamboozler is instantly better, and the Sorella Tenta Brella seems much more oriented to camping.

The new Splatling has Toxic Mist and Inkjet, and the Explosher has Sprinkler and Bubble Blower.

Both sets seems pretty solid for supporting what these weapons can do.

Edited on by NinjaAceTrainer

Just your everday ninja, who may also be an ace trainer.

Grumblevolcano

The new stage that was shown off at the end of the E3 Splatoon 2 tournament is coming as well, probably at the same time as the weapons (it's part of the July ranked stage lineup).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

All of the new kits seem like viable alternatives to the current kits. They know the moment the new Hydra comes out the old Hydra will be dumped. The kit is just ridiculously bad for the og Hydra. Unless they change Splashdown and/or Autobomb.

-Green-

Struggled a bit with understanding how the new Tenta kit was supposed to be used, but I think I understand more now. It's definitely a more aggro kit focused a bit more on the usage of the shield and wall. The previous kit was based mostly on the Bubbler and as such was a better fit for just grinding that and support.

The new kit though grants the weapon more offensive pressure, but the problem lies in the Tenta Brella. In that its sort of inconsistent and suffers from huge drop-off. Which limits its offensive ability.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic