Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,181 to 4,200 of 5,014

Skid

Wow, it is getting saltier than the sea in here.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

Missile

Well the problem for me are people who are disconnection from the game
It's happening more and more often. Anyway It's a anti-stress game

Missile
Switch friend code : SW-0881-5546-8403

Maxz

So I just threw my Switch off a building and then jumped off the building onto the Switch and then ran over it in a car and then drove the car into the ocean and drowned with the remaining fragments of my console.

Because a guy on my team once missed the basket in Clam Blitz and I have no sense of self control.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Missile

I get it.... Yesterday I was playing with an ok team. It was my last game to take over A+ (I was so excited) . We're winning when the last 30s seconds something changed and we lost and I get back to the safe point. I've never been so close ... Ahhhhhh

Missile

Maxz

@NapalmPsalm I know right. My favourite bit is the fact that someone would buy an online multiplayer game (a Japanese game, no less), change their profile picture to one of the main characters, and then delete
it in a fit of rage because of "
non-English" players.

Like, welcome to the internet dude. If you freak out at the concept of the outside world, then you should probably just delete your internet connection completely. It's not even like the game relies on or even uses voice chat for the most part. It literally makes no difference what country someone is from, other than apparently triggering some irrational xenophobia.

And the "tryhard loser" comment was just poetic. Like, why did he delete the game? Presumably because he was losing. How does one go from simply losing to being a 'tryhard loser'? You react to your losses in a hysterical fashion and do something completely churlish and self-defeating on order to 'make a point'. For example, delete your save file, announce it in the internet, and then blame it all on other people.

I guess the good news it that's one less tryhard loser for the rest of us to have to contend with.

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

-Green-

I hope they buff the Squeezer's painting. At least in painting mode.

Like I really like the weapon, but it seems pretty bad at painting despite having a delayed mode specifically for that.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

DonkeyDiddyKong

Bought this today and wish I got it earlier. I really didn't like the test demo so passed on it originally but thought I would give it a shot and glad I did. MP is bloody fantastic! The campaign less so....Any tips for a noob? Put about 4-5 hours into it and been playing Turf Wars and Salmon Run about 50/50.

One problem though....The hub world. Isn't it supposed to be 30fps? Because mine feels like it's nowhere near that and more lower 20s and under. It's not smooth at all.

Friend code - SW-1411-8437-2716

Edited on by DonkeyDiddyKong

DonkeyDiddyKong

Grumblevolcano

My advice regarding ranked battle is if you take ranks seriously, avoid Splatoon 2 until the 3.0 update is out. Rank X should help balance all the lower ranks more.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@DonkeyDiddyKong The original game on the Wii U had the same problem. The HUB world runs like molasses, I don't know why though, as it seems less intensive to render than an actual match with eight players, lots of physics and all the ink...

Octane

Missile

@Maxz OH NOOOOO. I need to work .... arggggggghhhhhh!

Missile

Missile

No permanentban . 5 mins that's it!

Missile

-Green-

There are a few mistranslations apparently. A major one being that the Stingray does not actually shoot through the Spawn Barrier, but instead forces you out of Spawn if you use it. Which is one of the big nerfs wanted for Stingray.

Zyrac

Seems a grab-bag of weapons is arriving along with the update:

These are:
*Neo Splash-o-matic with Burst Bombs and Suction Bomb Launcher (Edit: Previously said Curling Bombs but apparently that was a mistranslation by someone)
*Foil Squeezer with Splat Bombs and Bubble Blower
*New Squiffer with Autobombs and Baller
*Glooga Dualies Deco with Splash Wall and Baller

...And speaking of Splash Wall, I sure am going to enjoy the buffs they gave it. Feeling a little bit sorry for all the Ninja Squid users, though. The Opening Gambit buff is interesting, too... wonder if that will see more use now. Either way, it's a nice idea.

Edited on by Zyrac

Zyrac

Twitter:

-Green-

Splat Roller got mangled.
Edit: I'm disappointed that a couple weapons that really needed buffs really didn't get much. The Undercover Brella, E-Liter, Luna and Carbon got mostly ignored despite them being among the worst in the game. Like the biggest thing that most got was that they could sub strafe now.

Edited on by -Green-

Zyrac

@Tsurii From the patch notes:

Ninja Squid will now nullify roughly 20% of the effect provided by the player’s Swim Speed Up gear ability.

Zyrac

Twitter:

-Green-

I'm sort of glad and scared that they buffed the Wall to be a bit quicker. Hopefully, it doesn't become OP like it was at one point in Splatoon.

Skid

Happy second birthday to me! I'm liking some of the buffs to things I usually use. Bamboozler, glooga dualies, inkbrush, and squeezer. Looks like they fixed ink mines so you can sub pivot like you can with all the other subs. Splash wall needed the buff, lets see if they went overboard. Interesting change to curling bomb, but I like it.

The buff to opening gambit is pretty cool. I'll be pairing that with respawn punisher and using any weapon with curling bombs. MWAHAHAHAHA!

Man, the buff to drop roller is great too! I'll be making a set for that with quick super jump so I can just jump around all match XD I guess this is by they made the change to comeback.

Switch
Username: Skid
Friend Code: SW-7539-3214-1413

-Green-

Good news for Carbon Roller lovers. Recent data mining shows that the Carbon variant has Burst Bombs and Auto Bomb Rush, meaning that if it keeps that kit it can be viable. Hopefully, it does, as the Carbon does absurdly well with Burst bombs and its current kit is mediocre.

Maxz

Rank X is certainly an eye opener. For all it likes to rub your ego, it's rather... humbling. There are god-league players just about everywhere and it's all slightly terrifying. Despite the little introductory speech telling you that "You're good. Like, seriously good", there's probably no better way to make yourself feel like an absolutely noob than joining X's hallowed ranks.

It's oddly refreshing though, being somewhere near the bottom of the pile again. Kind reminds me of going from Primary to Secondary school. The big kids go back to being the littl'uns again.

I imagine it'll be a good learning experience too. Nothing like getting your ass kicked to reassess how you position your, err, ass.

Edited on by Maxz

HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic