Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 4,441

Pazzo-ZaFool

I had this awesome moment where everyone on the new Shifty Station was just standinf around or going in circles because they were freaked out by the invisible walls.

You can call me Caldorosso, King of Comedy. Team Action though was looking more like Team Tragedy to us.

For you will certainly carry out God's purpose, however you act, but it makes a difference to you whether you serve like Judas or like John.
~~youtu.be/ntG50eXbBtc~~

Kimyonaakuma

@Caldorosso-E I was quite entertained when someone chased after me and ran into an invisible wall

It's fun but I don't think it would work in a permanent stage, but for shifty station it works.

...but yeah I don't see team action winning, all of my teams have had at least one person who looked clueless. I won't get my hopes up.

I usually write WAAAAY TOO MUCH!
...so I'll apologise now in advance.

Dev

This has my least favorite Shifty Station yet. It's just too sloppy for my taste, even though I know that's the whole point of that stage!

Team Action isn't doing too hot in my experience. Then again, I thought Team Socks was dominating last month, but that turned out to be Team Sweater, so I actually have no idea which team is going to win a Splatfest anymore...

I wish I could catch playing Shellendorf Institute at night. I bet it gets pretty spooky!

Edited on by Dev

Dev

Zyrac

The Shifty Station is not that crazy, guys. It's a pretty simple layout that didn't take me long to memorise, and most of the invisible stuff will quickly be covered in ink. I find it a pretty enjoyable one, personally.

This one's been going well for me. I've kept my power above 2000 the whole time; the Undercover Brella is definitely a favourite weapon now. However, I get the impression that comedy is the less popular team, so I don't have high hopes of us winning. Higher win rate in both categories is fairly unlikely. And remember, folks, your own experience tells you pretty much nothing about how the Splatfest is going, especially since you're mostly only seeing people around your power level. (Although I did manage to get teamed with a level 7 player while having over 2100 power...)

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels | Mario Maker levels | ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

Kimyonaakuma

I've been at a power around 1750-1800 (yeah I know, not amazing) but then my team average has been as low as 1500. Not sure how that works....

I usually write WAAAAY TOO MUCH!
...so I'll apologise now in advance.

Pazzo-ZaFool

Teaming around 2080, sitting at 2182.5 now.

For you will certainly carry out God's purpose, however you act, but it makes a difference to you whether you serve like Judas or like John.
~~youtu.be/ntG50eXbBtc~~

Zyrac

My teams have been around 2000, not that much discrepancy. Probably the level 7 was someone whose power wasn't calculated yet... I do wish that process was less of a crapshoot.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Fullblox levels | Mario Maker levels | ACNL Dream Address: 6E00 000F 65D2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

A_moe

@Caldorosso-E aye bruh after we whoop y'all we should team up fr tho bruh I'm tired of losing with ppl who don't know how to play

Add code: SW-5690-4189-6020

GoldenGamer88

My own power is a bit under 2000 but that's only thanks to my obligated losing streak from Champion to Queen. And once I'm that low, I get teamed with peeps that have barely cracked the 20s. I can't carry a team on my own, mates.

But unlike before the Splatfest, only half of my matches were even against comedy so who knows where popularity lies. Don't really care who wins, though, 21 Snails SHOULD be enough for me.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Pazzo-ZaFool

@A_moe I know it. Let me send you my FC when I get a chance and we'll own 2P league together. What's your preferred weapon?

~~youtu.be/ntG50eXbBtc~~

A_moe

My woc is the Aerospray MG. For me, I feel it's too OP😅

Add code: SW-5690-4189-6020

DreamyViridi

This was the first Splatoon 2 Splatfest I got to take part in and... well, it could've been better. A lot of my teammates were just rushing to their demise in half of the matches. After reaching Champion rank, I just did Grizzco work for the rest of my play session.
Wonder if this is why Marina keeps losing these?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GoldenGamer88

And we have a Ketchup v Mayonnaise thing. Action won popularity but lost in both, single and team battles 49 to 51. Congratulations to Team Comedy. Enjoy your Snails, everybody! I know I will!

NaviAndMii

My Splatfest winning streak...continues!

Untitled

I'm 5 for 5 now! (..somehow!)

🎮 SNES 🎮 N64 🎮 GB 🎮 GG 🎮 PC 🎮 PS2 🎮 GC 🎮 PSP 🎮 Wii 🎮 360 🎮 PS4 🎮 MD 🎮 NSW 🎮

MK8D (R: 8600, B: 2500)
Splatoon 2 (L: 63, CB: A, RM: A, SZ: A, TC: A)
Rocket League (L: 25 - Pro)

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii

GoldenGamer88

And now, everybody, marvel at my finally (for the time being) completed collection!

Dev

Not too surprised about the results other than action winning popularity, but whatever. I really didn't care one way or the other since I honestly like both. Marina needs more love anyway. Now it's confirmed that the Splatfest has to be global for her to have more of a chance, which bodes well for her on the final one!

Dev

DreamyViridi

I wasn't expecting Comedy to win considering the teammates I had but hey, I won't complain about my first Splatfest being a win and yeah, it's about time Marina won one again.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pazzo-ZaFool

@DreamyViridi Likewise, I thought action'd take it!

Also, it's been a million years, but good to see you still kicking around, DV. I used to haunt the Kid Icarus thread under the username "MaskOGears".

~~youtu.be/ntG50eXbBtc~~

GoldenGamer88

Does anybody have head and/or clothes gear of the Tentatek brand with Sub Power Up or Ink Saber Sub as the main ability? If so, could we play a match so I can order it from Murch? Thanks in advance! Decided to finish those two Sets off so I can live in peace (also I‘ve really come to love Ink Saver Sub and the ability to just spam Autobombs.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

DreamyViridi

@Caldorosso-E - Yeah, I remember that name! Never thought I'd see someone from the KI Thread again, it's good to see you too. Ah, memories... Hard to believe that was at least 6 years ago... The battles. The Spotpass Gems. The discussions and the... occasional random trend.

While the thread is closed now and most of the regulars went their separate ways, I still keep it in my sig for old times sake. It is what got to join NL, after all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic