Forums

Topic: Splatoon 2

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 4,585

A_moe

@Caldorosso-E aye bruh after we whoop y'all we should team up fr tho bruh I'm tired of losing with ppl who don't know how to play

Add code: SW-5690-4189-6020

GoldenGamer88

My own power is a bit under 2000 but that's only thanks to my obligated losing streak from Champion to Queen. And once I'm that low, I get teamed with peeps that have barely cracked the 20s. I can't carry a team on my own, mates.

But unlike before the Splatfest, only half of my matches were even against comedy so who knows where popularity lies. Don't really care who wins, though, 21 Snails SHOULD be enough for me.

Join the NL Inklings Discord Server: https://discord.gg/5gf7xg3

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-8427-0621-0325, Username: Montillo
PSN: Montillo88

Nintendo Network ID: Montillo

Pazzo-ZaFool

@A_moe I know it. Let me send you my FC when I get a chance and we'll own 2P league together. What's your preferred weapon?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

A_moe

My woc is the Aerospray MG. For me, I feel it's too OP😅

Add code: SW-5690-4189-6020

DreamyViridi

This was the first Splatoon 2 Splatfest I got to take part in and... well, it could've been better. A lot of my teammates were just rushing to their demise in half of the matches. After reaching Champion rank, I just did Grizzco work for the rest of my play session.
Wonder if this is why Marina keeps losing these?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GoldenGamer88

And we have a Ketchup v Mayonnaise thing. Action won popularity but lost in both, single and team battles 49 to 51. Congratulations to Team Comedy. Enjoy your Snails, everybody! I know I will!

GoldenGamer88

And now, everybody, marvel at my finally (for the time being) completed collection!

DreamyViridi

I wasn't expecting Comedy to win considering the teammates I had but hey, I won't complain about my first Splatfest being a win and yeah, it's about time Marina won one again.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pazzo-ZaFool

@DreamyViridi Likewise, I thought action'd take it!

Also, it's been a million years, but good to see you still kicking around, DV. I used to haunt the Kid Icarus thread under the username "MaskOGears".

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GoldenGamer88

Does anybody have head and/or clothes gear of the Tentatek brand with Sub Power Up or Ink Saber Sub as the main ability? If so, could we play a match so I can order it from Murch? Thanks in advance! Decided to finish those two Sets off so I can live in peace (also I‘ve really come to love Ink Saver Sub and the ability to just spam Autobombs.

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

DreamyViridi

@Caldorosso-E - Yeah, I remember that name! Never thought I'd see someone from the KI Thread again, it's good to see you too. Ah, memories... Hard to believe that was at least 6 years ago... The battles. The Spotpass Gems. The discussions and the... occasional random trend.

While the thread is closed now and most of the regulars went their separate ways, I still keep it in my sig for old times sake. It is what got to join NL, after all.

Mario Maker Levels /

Pazzo-ZaFool

@DreamyViridi Good times. I remember joining up just for it too.

Maybe the Switch can get a sequel and we'll restart some crazy Light Vs. Dark matches.

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

TheLZdragon

Is it just me or are most results 51%?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Zyrac

I think when you see 51% it's fairly likely that the difference in win rate is actually less than 1% and it's just being rounded up. After all, there's not much reason for one Splatfest team to have better players than the other.

Available for online play around 7-10PM UK time most weekdays, whenever on weekends.
Pullblox levels | Fallblox levels | Ful...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6987-6502-7004 | 3DS Friend Code: 0044-3085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: Zyrac23 | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

I played 34 battles to get to Comedy King (according to Splatnet) and finished with 18 wins and 16 losses, which is a mighty 52.94% win rate! ..so I like to think that it was my slightly-above-average performance that swung it!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Events | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

@GoldenGamer88 I have the Blue Tentatek Tee with Sub Saver if you want it.
Edit: Seems like you quit before I could join. Sorry...
Edit 2: Ok I’m in!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

My Mario Maker Levels
Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Switch Friend Code: SW-6605-0630-2814 | 3DS Friend Code: 2406-5324-7258 | Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

GoldenGamer88

@Blue_Blur That’d be grand. I’m back online now. Get into a Turf War match and I try to join ya.
Edit: Welp, room‘s full. I‘ll join once that match‘s over, sorry bout that
Edit 2: Thanks a lot, mate! It‘s even got Ink Recovery Up in one slot already! Can‘t thank you enough!

Edited on by GoldenGamer88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic